Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Asian Girl Looking For Black Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men (25629 Views)

Super Cute Asian Girl: Wang Xinyao / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by nerdfrost(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Japanese gal?? I'm Michael kun grin. What's ur name??
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by KevMitnick: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Na confirm naija guy open this thread oh and men just dey dull themselves... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by ItzChinnex(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2016
JapaneseGirl:

lol yeah, another Asian girl from my school said she met many people here. So I decided to give it a try tongue

Cool! I want to learn pidgin also! Why did you get interested in learning it if you never came to Nigeria?

I hope I will feel the warm welcome grin

Come hmm. ok. hope they are not the same 9ja people with different Monikers?
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by kobonaire(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2016
The OP is a correct yahoo-yahoo. I wonder how many magas will fall for this.

1 Like

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by ItzChinnex(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2016
JapaneseGirl:

lol yeah, another Asian girl from my school said she met many people here. So I decided to give it a try tongue

Cool! I want to learn pidgin also! Why did you get interested in learning it if you never came to Nigeria?

I hope I will feel the warm welcome grin

suspicious though. your parents would Just allow your to come to Nigeria from Asia just because you wonna meet people?
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by dominique(f): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
See as antee Dominique dy peep laro kutukutu... e kaaro ma cheesy

Lols oo serious cheesy
I been dey suspect the Op ni o, scammers comes in many forms
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by oseiwe(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nope, u keep switching lanes & doubt us angry

I'm just kinda surprised to find two asians here, d title of d thread drew my attention, I hope u find wat u are looking for...
I hope we r clear n good to go? wink
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2016
dominique:

Lols oo serious cheesy
Yeah, I so understand Your job aint easy tho. You guys are really trying. Have a nice day.
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by flyingdutchman(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmm...to clear my doubts, give me a location, time and day, I'll come pay you a visit. Even if you live in FBIs safehouse. It's all about clear motives, so ain't scared. BUT, if u are for real, then you're about to venture in a wonderful world of adventure naija style! I love meeting people from other parts of the world. And hopefully, you'll learn a thing or two from us too.
Flyingdutchman0314@gmail.com
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by menacetosociety: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Dafties everywhere grin no wonder!
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by menacetosociety: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2016
ultimatesafety:
Hi, you look so beautiful and pretty. I cherish your beauty. Am interested in you. I live in Lagos. chat with me on WhatsApp 08165708426 or contact me
What a softie grin

1 Like

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by lanrumaster(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
10 myths about Introverts Debusted
Myth 1 - Introverts don't like to talk. Debusted- This is not true. Introverts just don't talk unless they have something to say. They hate small talk. Get an introvert talking about something they are interested in, and they won't shut up for days. Myth 2 - Introverts are shy. Debusted - Shyness has nothing to do with being an Introvert. Introverts are not necessarily afraid of people. What they need is a reason to interact. They don't interact for the sake of interacting. If you want to talk to an Introvert, just start talking. Don't worry about being polite. Myth 3 - Introverts are rude. Debusted - Introverts often don't see a reason for beating around the bush with social pleasantries. They want everyone to just be real and honest. Unfortunately, this is not acceptable in most settings, so Introverts can feel a lot of pressure to fit in, which they find exhausting. Myth 4 - Introverts don't like people. Debusted - On the contrary, Introverts intensely value the few friends they have. They can count their close friends on one hand. If you are lucky enough for an introvert to consider you a friend, you probably have a loyal ally for life. Once you have earned their respect as being a person of substance, you're in. Myth 5 - Introverts don't like to go out in public. Debusted - Nonsense. Introverts just don't like to go out in public FOR AS LONG. They also like to avoid the complications that are involved in public activities. They take in data and experiences very quickly, and as a result, don't need to be there for long to "get it." They're ready to go home, recharge, and process it all. In fact, recharging is absolutely crucial for Introverts. Myth 6 - Introverts always want to be alone. Debusted - Introverts are perfectly comfortable with their own thoughts. They think a lot. They daydream. They like to have problems to work on, puzzles to solve. But they can also get incredibly lonely if they don't have anyone to share their discoveries with. They crave an authentic and sincere connection with ONE PERSON at a time. Myth 7 - Introverts are weird. Debusted - Introverts are often individualists. They don't follow the crowd. They'd prefer to be valued for their novel ways of living. They think for themselves and because of that, they often challenge the norm. They don't make most decisions based on what is popular or trendy. Myths 8 - Introverts are aloof nerds. Debusted - Introverts are people who primarily look inward, paying close attention to their thoughts and emotions. It's not that they are incapable of paying attention to what is going on around them; it's just that their inner world is much more stimulating and rewarding to them. Myth 9 - Introverts don't know how to relax and have fun. Debusted - Introverts typically relax at home or in nature, not in busy public places. Introverts are not thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. If there is too much talking and noise going on, they shut down. Their brains are too sensitive to the neurotransmitter called Dopamine. Introverts and Extroverts have different dominant neuro- pathways. Just look it up. Myth 10 - Introverts can fix themselves and become Extroverts. Debusted - A world without Introverts would be a world with few scientists, musicians, artists, poets, filmmakers, doctors, mathematicians, writers, and philosophers. That being said, there are still plenty of techniques an Extrovert can learn in order to interact with Introverts. ntroverts cannot "fix themselves" and deserve respect for their natural temperament and contributions to the human race. In fact, one study (Silverman, 1986) showed that the degree of Introversion increases with IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Daniel058(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Yahoo plus reloaded.. Hehehe,i pity desperate guys ooooooooooooooo..

I know all their gimmicks and magics.. Lol
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Keketu(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2016
dominique:

Lols oo serious cheesy
baby what if i told you im here to save your boobs?
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Daniel058(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2016
nerdfrost:
Japanese gal?? I'm Michael kun grin. What's ur name??
Lol. Kon ping kafun ?
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by dominique(f): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Yeah, I so understand Your job aint easy tho. You guys are really trying. Have a nice day.

Thanks, and you too

Keketu:
baby what if i told you im here to save your boobs?

undecided
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Mzjacy(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2016
lanrumaster:
10 myths about Introverts Debusted
Myth 1 - Introverts don't like to talk. Debusted- This is not true. Introverts just don't talk unless they have something to say. They hate small talk. Get an introvert talking about something they are interested in, and they won't shut up for days. Myth 2 - Introverts are shy. Debusted - Shyness has nothing to do with being an Introvert. Introverts are not necessarily afraid of people. What they need is a reason to interact. They don't interact for the sake of interacting. If you want to talk to an Introvert, just start talking. Don't worry about being polite. Myth 3 - Introverts are rude. Debusted - Introverts often don't see a reason for beating around the bush with social pleasantries. They want everyone to just be real and honest. Unfortunately, this is not acceptable in most settings, so Introverts can feel a lot of pressure to fit in, which they find exhausting. Myth 4 - Introverts don't like people. Debusted - On the contrary, Introverts intensely value the few friends they have. They can count their close friends on one hand. If you are lucky enough for an introvert to consider you a friend, you probably have a loyal ally for life. Once you have earned their respect as being a person of substance, you're in. Myth 5 - Introverts don't like to go out in public. Debusted - Nonsense. Introverts just don't like to go out in public FOR AS LONG. They also like to avoid the complications that are involved in public activities. They take in data and experiences very quickly, and as a result, don't need to be there for long to "get it." They're ready to go home, recharge, and process it all. In fact, recharging is absolutely crucial for Introverts. Myth 6 - Introverts always want to be alone. Debusted - Introverts are perfectly comfortable with their own thoughts. They think a lot. They daydream. They like to have problems to work on, puzzles to solve. But they can also get incredibly lonely if they don't have anyone to share their discoveries with. They crave an authentic and sincere connection with ONE PERSON at a time. Myth 7 - Introverts are weird. Debusted - Introverts are often individualists. They don't follow the crowd. They'd prefer to be valued for their novel ways of living. They think for themselves and because of that, they often challenge the norm. They don't make most decisions based on what is popular or trendy. Myths 8 - Introverts are aloof nerds. Debusted - Introverts are people who primarily look inward, paying close attention to their thoughts and emotions. It's not that they are incapable of paying attention to what is going on around them; it's just that their inner world is much more stimulating and rewarding to them. Myth 9 - Introverts don't know how to relax and have fun. Debusted - Introverts typically relax at home or in nature, not in busy public places. Introverts are not thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. If there is too much talking and noise going on, they shut down. Their brains are too sensitive to the neurotransmitter called Dopamine. Introverts and Extroverts have different dominant neuro- pathways. Just look it up. Myth 10 - Introverts can fix themselves and become Extroverts. Debusted - A world without Introverts would be a world with few scientists, musicians, artists, poets, filmmakers, doctors, mathematicians, writers, and philosophers. That being said, there are still plenty of techniques an Extrovert can learn in order to interact with Introverts. ntroverts cannot "fix themselves" and deserve respect for their natural temperament and contributions to the human race. In fact, one study (Silverman, 1986) showed that the degree of Introversion increases with IQ.
wow, this is meee
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2016
JapaneseGirl:
Hello, I'm from Japan and living in Nigeria. I really love black men and I'm interested to know one from here. If you are interested please contact me.
I hope we can get along smiley
yahooo with sense.... op yu wud grow old
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by yasolan(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Anime in Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by carlcar2012(f): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Op is a guy. Trust me
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
JapaneseGirl:
Hello, I'm from Japan and living in Nigeria. I really love black men and I'm interested to know one from here. If you are interested please contact me.
since you're claiming japanese, translate this words for me.
Ukiyo
Majime
Nihon Danji
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by mala052(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2016
am interesting on asian girls,am from kano,kindly text me thruogh sausab052@yahoo.com

JapaneseGirl:
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by moonraker(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2016
jossi994:
since you're claiming japanese, translate this words for me.
Ukiyo
Majime
Nihon Danji

lol ur funny. noticed she hasnt responded yet?
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by peekeny(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2016
YAHOO+
I guess moonraker and japanesegirl aint a japanese, dey are here lookin fr fools to trap.
Dtz wen u will here dem say-- i nid to come to Ng to c ya so send me money fr flight nd so many oda tricks.
Op whr d hell did u go, coman defend yasef.
Just share a pics of ursef raisin up ur left hand thumb and i will beliv ur fake ass..
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2016
moonraker:

lol ur funny. noticed she hasnt responded yet?
she's frantically searching google and wikipedia
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by moonraker(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2016
peekeny:
YAHOO+
I guess moonraker and japanesegirl aint a japanese, dey are here lookin fr fools to trap.
Dtz wen u will here dem say-- i nid to come to Ng to c ya so send me money fr flight nd so many oda tricks.
Op whr d hell did u go, coman defend yasef.
Just share a pics of ursef raisin up ur left hand thumb and i will beliv ur fake ass..

Dude, you for real??

Never stated i was Japanese. i do speak the language so i decided to ask her a few question in her supposed native language..

She seemed like a genuine person. then again, you never really knw people do you... You need to learn to read my man...

I even told someone on her that she told me she is 11 years old. so how am i involved in a scam again??

I have been on this site too long, minding my own business. i suggest you mind yours....

2 Likes

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Ahasuerus2(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2016
moonraker:

Dude, you for real??

Never stated i was Japanese. i do speak the language so i decided to ask her a few question in her supposed native language..

She seemed like a genuine person. then again, you never really knw people do you... You need to learn to read my man...

I even told someone on her that she told me she is 11 years old. so how am i involved in a scam again??

I have been on this site too long, minding my own business. i suggest you mind yours....
Bull! That's a scammer, period! And if you insist he isn't, then you're the one behind the moniker

1 Like

Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by moonraker(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ahasuerus2:

Bull! That's a scammer, period! And if you insist he isn't, then you're the one behind the moniker

lol I am so done cheesy grin

The amount of stupidity, ignorance and lack of comprehension on this thread is astonishing.

さよなら
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Ahasuerus2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
moonraker:

lol I am so done cheesy grin

The amount of stupidity, ignorance and lack of comprehension on this thread is astonishing.

さよなら
You are a scammer smiley
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Mrbigman1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

These the thing with Asians sir, we easily blend together unlike u, u can even hardly blend with ur own ppol... angry

So, if I we're u...stay in ur lane...

Taaaaaaaaa, make I hear say you be Asian girl.

U can't fool all the people all the time. Okwa ima nkaha?
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Why not ask smellinganus, u nonsense angry angry
Re: Asian Girl Looking For Black Men by SmellingAnus(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mrbigman1:

guyman trust me, na Asian babe... Na my Boo be that.... We dey chat almost on daily basis and we dey do calls too including pics etc.... So no doubt her... Na verified Asian babe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.