Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement (42319 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / EFCC Disowns Ekweremadu As Anti-corruption Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Sunnycliff(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
We know that Sarakis case is a win -win for the PDP or a lose-lose for the APC since the party stalwarts are against Saraki!

3 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2016
...A step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Agbaletu: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2016
princemillla:
But Senate president is always from the majority right
It does not matter.
I will be happy if Ekweremadu can emerge as the Senate President to balance the equation.
Yes to Ekweremadu as SP!

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Tiegarr: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
PDP is 'TECHNICALLY' in control of Nigeria grin
Yes..May they technically rule over your life like in the 16 years past.. Say Amen?

1 Like

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
I don't care who becomes the Senate president, all I want is a good leader

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
The last time I checked APC are the majority in both house. Why are they finding it difficult to work with the executive? Ans: Greed and self interest.

1 Like

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Tiegarr:
Yes..May they technically rule over your life like in the 16 years past.. Say Amen?
painment grin
Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Agbaletu: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Sunnycliff:
We know that Sarakis case is a win -win for the PDP or a lose-lose for the APC since the party stalwarts are against Saraki!

You are absolutely correct, PDP is not going to lose anything.

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by princemillla(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2016
kiss
Agbaletu:

It does not matter.
I will be happy if Ekweremadu can emerge as the Senate President to balance the equation.
Yes to Ekweremadu as SP!

Anyway, that will be the misery of the year if that happens. Trust Apc Senators are not that daft.

Fool apc once, it's a mistake, fool them twice, then they are stupid

1 Like

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by menacetosociety: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2016
IPOB senator!

1 Like

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by modath(f): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

bros you have nothing on Ekweremadu!! If the APC had anything o him,he would have been long gone even before Saraki's trial started

Pa Chukwudi Please let's start another round of unnecessary bickering!!!

Just watch & see if Ekweremadu will sip from that poisoned chalice first nah...

I'm not bros & you know it! cheesy

@ Ratello

E-H of life, one won't tell a recalcitrant child not to go looking for leprosy, as long as a solitary stay in the forest isn't unacceptable..

We dey hia dey watch nah. cheesy
Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Gext22: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2016
That was how they said saraki would not emerge until he did.
Ekweremadu being a veteran politician with the support of the PDP would emerge SP and there is nothing our resident tajus can do about it.
And unlike saraki, ekere does not owe Apc anything and has nothing to fear.

3 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Gext22: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2016
modath:

@ Ratello

E-H of life, one won't tell a recalcitrant child not to go looking for leprosy, as long as a solitary stay in the forest isn't unacceptable..

How is it a poisoned chalice?
You think Apc wouldn't have played that card if they had anything on him.?

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Burger01(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
FIXED
Thank you o jire cheesy
Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
modath:

Ekweremadu won't bell the cat...

No matter the level of "support" he is promised, he won't bite...

& there is one small issue of "perjury"....

Anyway, all na speculation, everything will unravel in no time.

If it starts getting closer to his taking over from Saraki,the hawks will dust that perjury case.

1 Like

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by PentiumPro(f): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Ikweremadu, greedy Igbo bastard, Na your head dem wan take crack the coconut.

1 Like

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Agbaletu: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2016
princemillla:
kiss

Anyway, that will be the misery of the year if that happens. Trust Apc Senators are not that daft.

Fool apc once, it's a mistake, fool them twice, then they are stupid

The APC senators especially those that moved from PDP to APC are still PDP members in souls. We all know that APC has lost the Red Chamber to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by defash8: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
PDP getting the Senate President will be total blow to APC as PDP still retain Majority leader position & if not careful will elect APC whose loyalty is towards PDP as Deputy SP. The whole thing is looking like total loss for APC just because of Saraki, I think they should have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by PentiumPro(f): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Agbaletu:

It does not matter.
Yes to Ekweremadu as SP!

Which equation need to be balanced, answer before I fire you the salvo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by aieromon(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2016
He should only aspire to that seat if his hands are clean. He should learn from the Saraki debacle if he doesn't wants to be disgraced.
Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Agbaletu: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2016
PentiumPro:

Which equation need to be balanced, answer before I fire you the salvo.

The same equation that you already know now.
Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by PentiumPro(f): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Agbaletu:

[s]The same equation that you already know now[/s].
K
Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2016
I want to Climb to that seat.

no forgery case against me.

no looting.

a very transparent person.

please support me.
Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Dav24(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Interesting! but Ekweremadu should not celebrate yet because he was accused of changing senate standing rules in his room, this case may come up if he emerge as the senate president
Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2016
This sounds like a trap smiley

1 Like

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Rayhutar(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2016
PentiumPro:
Ikweremadu, greedy Igbo bastard, Na your head dem wan take crack the coconut.
Why are you always attacking the Igbos, they take your bf, there should be equity and recognition of all part of Nigeria for one Nigeria to work

3 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

shooting over the bar again, same thing you said about saraki

Has Saraki been removed as SP?

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Dav24:
Interesting! but Ekweremadu should not celebrate yet because he was accused of changing senate standing rules in his room, this case may come up if he emerge as the senate president
WHICH YEYE SENATE RULE DID HE CHANGE? IS THE 2015 SENATE RULE SAME AS 2011?

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2016
modath:

@ Ratello

When you succeed in removing Saraki we shall talk

2 Likes

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by fulfillment2020(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Will Saraki loose his senate seat or just the senate presidency alone if CCT indicts him?

1 Like

Re: Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement by babadem2much(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2016
tayebest:

baba wake up, you are peeing on the mat... angry angry

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.