Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? (7466 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:
The fact that he knows I love to sleep and won't bother waking me up early in the morning instead he will help himself out with breakfast and all that
Fling my weaves and walk away
Okay. You have a servant not a bf.

Is Omotola your role model grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
ritababe:
I love his saint, anytime he passes by I feel like dying.
Is he Saint Ignatius or Saint Christopher undecided tell us his saint.

Sorry do you mean Scent or Saint
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by onstelly(f): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:

Hmmm what's this one saying
African men, that why I can't date them
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:

ask her grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
christopheru:
ask her grin
she is my boo so stay away. Go and meet the one that has a saint as her bf
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

You will need to date me because I'm from Philippines with Kashybaby.

Love me plzz and leave those African men
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

my sweet@ I'm going gaga cos of you grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by firstking01(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Her accent and comand of english language embarassed
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool since ages my last one & I have a very short term memory so I really don't remember...

I'm single too OP grin grin grin
Op, she's inviting you over for a hook up, hence she's notifying you that she's single too, no waste time o mr opcheesy
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by bibijay123(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
his selflessness and laughter grin his ability to make any situation fun, n his cute pointed nose.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
firstking01:
Op, she's inviting you over for a hook up, hence she's notifying you that she's single too, no waste time o mr opcheesy
No dulling moment. grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool since ages my last one & I have a very short term memory so I really don't remember...

Should We hook Up? grin grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:

Lol.... grin I didn't say that @ all..
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
You will need to date me because I'm from Philippines with Kashybaby.

Love me plzz and leave those African men

Lol..now u want to be a filipino? grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..now u want to be a filipino? grin
Yes.I saw where you posted that you are single grin

I only want to walk on the beach with you holding your hands and listen to your awful pidgin language
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Yes.I saw where you posted that you are single grin

I only want to walk on the beach with you holding your hands and listen to your awful pidgin language

Ooouuch! grin one day I go fit yarn pidgin ooo...wait til I brush u from head to toe with my pidgin back to back tongue
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by 7inches: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

hmmm u single....why u de lie na.. lol
i saw a topic opened in ur name oo.
and i read it to the last... it was interesting though tongue
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2016
7inches:

hmmm u single....why u de lie na.. lol
i saw a topic opened in ur name oo.
and i read it to the last... it was interesting though tongue

Hahahhhah! That was juz made for me but never meant to last...it wasn't even that serious, I'm sure with tat... wink
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by 7inches: 1:09am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahhhah! That was juz made for me but never meant to last...it wasn't even that serious, I'm sure with tat... wink

ok but what i read seems serious though. cheesy.. too many kinky stuffs wink
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 19, 2016
7inches:

ok but what i read seems serious though. cheesy.. too many kinky stuffs wink

Hahahahaaaaaa...ur funny...there's no kinky stuffs in there.. grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ooouuch! grin one day I go fit yarn pidgin ooo...wait til I brush u from head to toe with my pidgin back to back tongue

Lol grin now thats a start. Are you still ready to walk on the beach grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Lol grin now thats a start. Are you still ready to walk on the beach grin

Why u chose The beach? grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Why u chose The beach? grin
I'm a lover of nature and the clapping of the waves with the sound of your pidgin will burst my tired brains to life grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
I'm a lover of nature and the clapping of the waves with the sound of your pidgin will burst my tired brains to life grin

I love nature too but beach is ain't my thing...I prefer mountain climbing grin we climb while we talk in pidgin...I will juz repeat what u say tongue
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

I love nature too but beach is ain't my thing...I prefer mountain climbing grin we climb while we talk in pidgin...I will juz repeat what u say tongue
Hahahahaha I've got phobia for heights and i can't risk it with you speaking pidgin behind me. grin

How high can you climb?

Which Mount have you climbed remember google is my dad grin i mean mountain as in hill oooooo cheesy not the other mountain that can be done in your bedroom cheesy
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Hahahahaha I've got phobia for heights and i can't risk it with you speaking pidgin behind me. grin

How high can you climb?

Which Mount have you climbed remember google is my dad grin i mean mountain as in hill oooooo cheesy not the other mountain that can be done in your bedroom cheesy
hmmmm
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

How high can you climb?

Which Mount have you climbed remember google is my dad grin i mean mountain as in hll oooooo cheesy not the other mountain that can be done in your bedroom cheesy
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2016
christopheru:
hmmmm
na wetin. I'm only a passerby plz. Kashybaby your boo has woke so plz make the coffee and not redbull
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:

How high can you climb?

Which Mount have you climbed remember google is my dad grin i mean mountain as in hll oooooo cheesy not the other mountain that can be done in your bedroom cheesy

Lol....Philippines has so many mountains to climb... grin

Oohh tats a shame u scared of height...so does it mean u can't join me in some bungee jumping and paragliding? angry
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....Philippines has so many mountains to climb... grin

Oohh tats a shame u scared of height...so does it mean u can't join me in some bungee jumping and paragliding? angry
I'm even scared of standing on the balcony of my storeyed apartment.

Bungee jumping Just tell me that you need my Will instead of beating around the bush grin ...,.. Can you really do the bungee jumping? undecided
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
na wetin. I'm only a passerby plz. Kashybaby your boo has woke so plz make the coffee and not redbull
Na wa o. I'm still single oo grin #TeamSingle
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
I'm even scared of standing on the balcony of my storeyed apartment.

Bungee jumping Just tell me that you need my Will instead of beating around the bush grin ...,.. Can you really do the bungee jumping? undecided

Lol... I love doing it...I'm not scared of heights... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Good Night Messages For Girlfriend: Quotes For Her / ... / Minutes Of SMAN Meeting Held Today.(No laughing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.