Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,310 members, 7,846,379 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile (93361 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Anaskie:
How is she childish please?
She doesn't need to write the epistle. 'He has apologised and we have moved on, don't ever condone violence', is enough undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Acidosis(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Finally, my agitations have been met. Nice one Madam.

If such threats were directed at my sister, I would pursue the same 'undertaking'. I don't take threats lightly.

You threaten me, get ready to sign an undertaking with your family members smiley wink

*finally unfollows thread and Linda/Wizkid story**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by fabre4: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
repogirl:
the fear of police is the beginning of sense. grin

But talk true Linda, those insults still dey pain you. grin

maybe we need to inspect your own too
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
What Linda Ikeji needs urgently now is husband.
Only marriage can calm down a woman of her age.
Her outbursts are just indices of high level of frustrations secondary to loneliness.
A patriotic middle aged Nigerian dude should volunteer to marry this woman for God sake.
It's well!

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by smileyprin(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aunty Linda no gree snap because neither black gate nor banana island Mansion go show for background.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by chubbyswit(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Men this whole drama just exposed the kinda youths and even some old men/women we have in this country. I'm highly disappointed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nollynwa1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
This Old kid can be very childish and funny! Quickly uploaded a pic with the commissioner and was feeling like a boss, tryn 2 mek Linda a looser..Aunty Linda could not keep quiet and she unfolded the truth.. wia r dem wizkid fans praizn/worshipn him? Gud 2 c d beef end shia.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
At least, now we can push this to the IT HAPPENED FILES. Get over this already. Enough publicity for wack stunts.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
repogirl:

But talk true Linda, those insults still dey pain you. grin

Do u have sense at all? Didnt u read dat dey have reconciled?? Stop behaving like a kid.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by adegeye38(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Poverty mentality undecided
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by goodvision12(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:

Hahahahhaha cheesy
E pain u Gan cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme go and come back for u
wetin wan pain me here?Instead of yu to support your fellow woman yu are there spitting rubbish out of your mouth.Na people like yu dey shed tears wen people like wizkid dey sing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by JAZES(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
christhavemercy:
read dat post carefully. Now imagine you apologise to someone and that person says she has forgiven you but goes around telling pple how you went on your knees and kissed her feet. How you wanted a hug but she refused. Is that an adult behaviour? Do you know how olamide and don jazzy settled their beef? But you saw only a picture of them and the beef died. Thats maturity. Madam lacks it grossly, donno the pple that advice her but they are doing a terrible job

U hit d nail on d head jare. Linda seriously needs to grow up I swear, she is overly childish
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Ahmeduana(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
repogirl:

grin

DON'T TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THAT SELF ELEVATED IMPORTANCY TRASH TALK THAT STINKS LIKE HER THRASHY CUNTTT

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by princefaculty(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope that will soothe and reduce some stink and stench that have polluted the Wizkid's producer abi na manager's environment all the while.

News please coz na market una de sell so no be news grin
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by gbmorgan(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
I think people should be reasonable on this wizkid and linda issue by putting themselves into both shoes. And not just some fanatical toxicated comments. I don't blame linda for her actions... Some things actually reach limits. Lets put the voice aside and speak the truth. Be factual with your conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by fabre4: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
daretodiffer:
She doesn't need to write the epistle. 'He has apologised and we have moved on, don't ever condone violence', is enough undecided

she is not childish she us attracting traffic to her blog

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
chiefolododo:
But they say Linda is 44
Actually 92, Yeye peeps

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Mike008(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
After reading this, I felt the same way I feel after reading Fayose's comments - bitter but nothing to do.

Linda is finally becoming a Fayose in the entertainment industry.
Like PMB, Wizkid should just ignore her.

I still can't believe Linda is craving for serious attention. Because we all know Wizkid is way popular.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by SirShymexx: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lmao.

Look at the jobless heifer who's meant to be the police chief getting involved in crap and taking picture, when he's meant to be out there dealing with real crime. With a police chief as ridiculously dumb and jobless as one, no wonder naij is a cesspit. grin

Wizkid lost a lot of points for honouring the nonsense. He didn't commit any crime - threat without intent isn't a crime anywhere. Fvck the police...I won't honour the invite. They would've to come to my house and tell me the crime I committed, with a proof that there's intent.

As for the old hag with the brain capacity of a toddler and concentration of a tadpole...she's just bitter and unhappy inside, and she feeds off attention, just to mask everything wrong with her. Just look at the egotistical and utterly arrogant crap she wrote up the, while trying to act like she's fighting for women. No wonder serious minded folks don't take the women struggle/empowerment seriously. I've never seen an old woman as childish as this muthaphucka in my life. She acts like a toddler that's looking for her mum's ti.ts to suck on loooool. Now I see why no guy wants to be around her. Any guy who ends up with this woman would be bitter for the rest of his life.

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by uchennaq(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by yusufyusuf1: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda should just go and sit her smelling ass somewhere now I agree with does that claim she select comment she post on her blog u need to visit her site to see wat am talking about Nigerian are no zombie

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Mintayo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Publicity stunt. undecided
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by gbmorgan(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
JAZES:

U hit d nail on d head jare. Linda seriously needs to grow up I swear, she is overly childish
Thats not been childish, she is a blogger so she has to put everything in full details, why did wizkid put a pic of him and the CP on Instagram.
Lets not justify what is unjustifiable fellaz. Must she be a looser all through? And you can compare olamide and don jazzy issue with this... They are both beefs tho but on different perspectives.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pangea:
Aunty smelly pussy!
We are still waiting o,
When are you going to destroy Whiz career?

But e be like say na your own image got destroyed o!
you're really a child, wizkid is doing that for himself. Do you know what having a police record means? Do you know Chris Brown has been refused entries endless time to Canada to perform cos of his violent behaviour, the only thing that will save wiz now is if he be of good behavior, he is still first offender, but if he continue making unguarded utterances like that ,he will just finish himself. I'm sure you're a young person, it's ok to like his music, I do too but be careful of whom you're using as role model. Don't ever copy those stupid life style. It only leads to destruction. You might be feeling fly in the beginning but will be full of regrets when you start getting the results.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by CopyLearner: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
With psychology and the law, Linda successfully dragged people to her side, even men. But the men on her side have forgotten that constant negative words from a woman can drive a man insane. Let her talk ill about you, be it true or false,and lay it bare for the whole world to see and come and give you a stab with their knives before you judge wizkid. As childish as the her post is, she clearly stated that wizkid blamed his rants on emotional trauma. As much as I condemn violence against women, I also condemn it against men. Women are beaten with hands but men are beaten with words. Now I see y some men hit women or threaten to do so. But to me, she's still a bitter girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by isacolukay(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
magmack:

Abeg ask am oooo.
Who her P**$$$y don epp sef?

You mean her smelling pu$$¥?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Anaskie(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
christhavemercy:
read dat post carefully. Now imagine you apologise to someone and that person says she has forgiven you but goes around telling pple how you went on your knees and kissed her feet. How you wanted a hug but she refused. Is that an adult behaviour? Do you know how olamide and don jazzy settled their beef? But you saw only a picture of them and the beef died. Thats maturity. Madam lacks it grossly, donno the pple that advice her but they are doing a terrible job
I've read the post dear. I didn't see where she directly or indirectly said that Wizzy kissed her feet.
The point is that this guy insulted her for no just cause. Called her a smelly pussy, accused her of sleeping with his Director, called her a hoe and used other derogatory terms...and then still went ahead to threaten her! All because she blogged about him...and till date, he hasn't even refuted her claims about being evicted from the house.
Of course every human being would feel insulted and threatened.
I were in her shoes, i won't just stop at the Police station. I'll definitely sue his ass.

What pains me most is the number of kids who look up to Whizkid and now think it's normal to use derogatory terms on women. Just go through the first page of this thread and count how many "smelling pu.ssy" comments are there and the number of likes they have.

It's really sad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by bebe2(f): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mtchewwww

Linda is such a weak assss hypocrite,

If he begged and begged like u said, then u should ask him to retract his statement.

And tell his "fans" that wat he did was wrong, and that there is never an excuse to speak to a fellow human being like dat.

But typical naija style of he begged and begged and begged which I doubt he did sef.

Linda shud just take a seat, pls!!

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by smiliyB(f): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=napa post=44823460]just kukuma keep quiet or better stil go sleep,if you dn't have anytin meaningful to say...Mstchhhheeewwww
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by jamesjoel142(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
I am really really annoyed about this issue. This lindaikeji is an old witch. Should everybody she invaded their privacy report her to police will she still be at the top? Like seriously the way she posed about wizkid and his lawyer begging her is burning me down. And the worst part that wizkid can't threaten any woman again ( mad ). Claiming the woman of the people, let's cool down and watch her with her husband laptop and blog.
NOTE : If lindaikeji invades your privacy, Sue her to court immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
nuelzy:
lolz......

i was xpecting this....wizkid knows not to mess with cases like this...especially if its a lady concerned

...d police and courts dont take it lightly.....i know what am saying...if she has legit proof...den ur own don finish

bt den all is well dat ends well....

wizzy...sulk it up...u re a man

i still stand on d fact dat u caused all of dis..

aunty linda...sofry dey do am...its ur job....no doubt....bt take it easy....btw ...#jobwelldone

One mature comment but gets no likes or shares, the level of dumbness some people show off on here literally stinks, the lady was matured about the whole thing, I see the other thread where it was just wizkid and the police and almost all the comments there were targeted at insulting her and praising him, it beats me how some people can't just read and follow the srtory well and understand ...

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.