Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,290 members, 7,846,321 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile (93359 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbmorgan:

Thats not been childish, she is a blogger so she has to put everything in full details, why did wizkid put a pic of him and the CP on Instagram.
Lets not justify what is unjustifiable fellaz. Must she be a looser all through? And you can compare olamide and don jazzy issue with this... They are both beefs tho but on different perspectives.
Woman wrapper, oya come collect tampon

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by smudge2079(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now i know why aunty Linda is still single
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
garfield16:

One day she will annoy somebody with deep enough pockets that she will spend all her fortune on lawyers defending herself in court. The kind of person that does not care if he wins the case but just wants the case to drag on and on till lawyers have collected all her money.

she forgets that her blog is hosted abroad and she can be sued there and good lawyers there cost a lost of money, her legal fees could easily reach millions of dollars

*yawns* story story... stay there keep assuming till eternity
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
In other news....Linda's kitten still stinks and the last time I checked,the police dont sell kitten cleansers...no amount of money in this world can change a bit*ch...Once a bit*ch always a bit*ch...#fact

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Modsenemy:
Yes, at least he helped u increase your blog traffic undecided

Wizkid I love u . I like blunt pple . I don't like scared or over-serious pple .Linda is dat type. Small threat,she don run go meet police to act like d good person in d issue

I'm really dissapointed that this came from a girl, any small thing she go run to police, babe the beef has been on for a while, reporting it to the police was her last act, so when u watch an american movie and someone gets verbally assaulted or an a rich or an artist or polular wealthy persom does a thing and the person involved calls the police, u call them over serious or scared abi, pls explain what exactly did that was blunt

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by sucess001(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
I don't think Linda should have avoided taking a pix with Wiz...I also don't like the tone of her saying Wiz was begging.

If you want peace...embrace it totally not like u re doing someone a favor.

She goofed on this.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Chrishandsome(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
This Linda sef..no wonder nobody gree settle down witam.wit dis her over sabi.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
End d beefing till Endtime or Weneva,E no epp anybody
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by repogirl(f): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Do u have sense at all? Didnt u read dat dey have reconciled?? Stop behaving like a kid.
ehen? Did I say they have not reconciled? undecided

Stop reasoning like you're brainless! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by karleone(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
notouradmin:
In other news when accessing nairaland this always show up why Se.un
That's true. It's so annoying. Hope we're not in for another Nairaland Tsunami? #JustAsking
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by darellone: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Expecting "dis track" from Wizkid Feat. Olamide n Sarkodie
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
she backs out

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by repogirl(f): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ahmeduana:

DON'T TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THAT SELF ELEVATED IMPORTANCY TRASH TALK THAT STINKS LIKE HER THRASHY CUNTTT
have you smelt it to know it stinks?

I wouldn't advise you to take wizkids word for it, he said so himself that he didn't mean what he said and it was just emotional outbursts. grin

So till you smell it, then it doesn't stink.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by jhenie(f): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
How can I share a news on the front page? I have a pressing issue concerning my fiance and diamond bank. The bank is trying to intimidate him and impose their mistake on him. I want the story to go as far as possible till it gets to the diamond bank authority.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by repogirl(f): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
fabre4:

maybe we need to inspect your own too
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Splinz:
Does it mean no matured mind above me? Lots of foolish comments........ Aunty Linda, you're truly an elder for handling this case maturedly. I know that small boy has learn his lessons, all thanks to you.

I am seriously as surprised a s you, it really beats me with all the floods of unintelligent comments and down right sill and dumb comments that keep pouring in ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by repogirl(f): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
cescky:

Are any of your books published? I mean hard copy
nope, not yet. Why?
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by paragon40(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
tochimas:
you're really a child, wizkid is doing that for himself. Do you know what having a police record means? Do you know Chris Brown has been refused entries endless time to Canada to perform cos of his violent behaviour, the only thing that will save wiz now is if he be of good behavior, he is still first offender, but if he continue making unguarded utterances like that ,he will just finish himself. I'm sure you're a young person, it's ok to like his music, I do too but be careful of whom you're using as role model. Don't ever copy those stupid life style. It only leads to destruction. You might be feeling fly in the beginning but will be full of regrets when you start getting the results.
Chris brown committed a crime....if I may ask what was wizkid's crime?. under the Nigeria Law you are presumed to be innocent until the court says otherwise.... he was not even charged...lastly 'u said be careful of whom you're using as role model' u should do some balancing here, a lady who threatened to bring wiz career to an end, can you call that kind of a lady,a role model?. WIZISAFREEMAN.... Linda actually invented a new way of reporting crime. 1. report crime directly to the Comm. of Police aside the normal way of visiting the nearest police station, she cant even follow due process...

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amberon11:
You're a kid if you supported wizkid on this.

I am really surprised at how many kids and youths with these kinds of reasoning ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by soloehis(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
napa:
This frustrated woman Is just a nit-wit. What exactly is her problem? The tone of herbarticle shows that she still want lots of drama. Mumu somebody
you are more frustrated than her.,atleast she is living her dream..how old are you? And you never still blow..why do some people derives pleasure in running a fellow beign down?be hating while she is smiling to the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by edpunter(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ms. Linda calm down, you have a bloated ego. Must you publish every Tom, Dick and Harry to show the world you won a fight against verbal/violent crime? If you continue like this as a blogger you will definitely have a lot of fights ahead of you which you might win or mightn't. Seriously, I hate women with such attitudes, they irritate me so much. I'm so sure these are the reasons men run away from you because me-monster attitudes chases good men away but keeps foolish men cos of what they will gain temporarily. If my wife forgives me and brag about it that shows I got married to a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by cjayy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda had to put things straight since a lot of inexperienced people on NL have failed to come to terms with the reality of life; there was no way Wizkid wouldn't have tendered an apology or written an undertaken in such matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by sukkot: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I am really surprised at how many kids and youths with these kinds of reasoning ..
nigga shut yo ass up. your name is 3rdlegxxx. what kinda reasoning is that ? and tell your hero linda to buy breath mints for her toto grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
repogirl:
ehen? Did I say they have not reconciled? undecided

Stop reasoning like you're brainless! cheesy
Sharaap! Now u know they have reconciled, stop spewing trash.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by darlenese(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
goodvision12:
wetin wan pain me here?Instead of yu to support your fellow woman yu are there spitting rubbish out of your mouth.Na people like yu dey shed tears wen people like wizkid dey sing.

Linda isn't my fellow human ,

Real women get married and hv children

Btw........Are u linda?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by paragon40(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
jhenie:
How can I share a news on the front page? I have a
pressing issue concerning my fiance and
diamond bank. The bank is trying to intimidate
him and impose their mistake on him. I want
the story to go as far as possible till it gets to
the diamond bank authority.
I think you need to visit Business section or investment section then try to look for 'create a topic' it will display a box where u can, write and post your story...it is the duty of the mod(s) to move it to front page. hope this will help.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Redgo: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Brainaic(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
jhenie:
How can I share a news on the front page? I have a
pressing issue concerning my fiance and
diamond bank. The bank is trying to intimidate
him and impose their mistake on him. I want
the story to go as far as possible till it gets to
the diamond bank authority.

Go to the section that resonates with your post, preferably the business section. www.nairaland.com/Business > Click on Create a new topic to create your post. Then tag the super mods by mentioning them.

@post, It's good that both parties have buried the hatchet. I guess Linda wanted to set the record straight since most people believed that nothing came out of the case with the police after Wizkid posted that picture with the CP. But her tone in the article is that of an arrogant and petty person, must you emphasized that he begged and begged? She should also scrutinize any post she makes on her blog from now on about Wizkid because I'm sure Wizkid is seething for revenge, any story that's isn't true will see her paying heavily for libel and defamation.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by leelong(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
tochimas:
your mentality is wack, this is the time for her to stand strong and do her job. I know a lot of low esteem Nigerian men and envious women is banking are hoping that they will break her with their hate and insult. She she gives in to it then she is not the woman she claim to be and shouldn't be the number one she is . Have you noticed alot of new blogs copying story from her and pushing to nairaland for traffic? They are all in the gang of break her up so that they can come up themselves. I don't blog so I won't totally understand why they want her out of the way. Believe, some misogynistic men hate her just cos she pocess power and money with her blog and some women cos they wish they could have what she does. Do you know a lot of celebrities have blog that no one visits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by kevwemike: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
To all my friends please beware of this fraudster is name is TUNDE Kevin touchi is phone number is 08025818794 he is a big fraudster.

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by repogirl(f): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sharaap! Now u know they have reconciled, stop spewing trash.
the only trash I see here is you. undecided
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by silent10(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
napa:
This frustrated woman Is just a nit-wit. What exactly is her problem? The tone of herbarticle shows that she still want lots of drama. Mumu somebody
I swear she b ODE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.