Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Calling Or Chatting With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calling Or Chatting With A Lady (2362 Views)

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? / Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by seunwen2(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Hello ladies in the house which one do you like most from guys, is it either calling or chatting with you?
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2016
seunwen2:
Hello ladies in the house which one do you like most from guys, is it either calling or chatting with you?

Chat.... grin
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Smellymouth: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Chat.... grin

Let's 'shat' grin
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Let's 'shat' grin

Lol....sure, ur very welcome! tongue
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Smellymouth: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....sure, ur very welcome! tongue

Warris ya name?
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Duchessree(f): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2016
chat
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by layla129(f): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Chat. Not all guys though...if i don't like you, i may not read your message for a week. For those kinda guys, its better to call.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by pet4ril(f): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Both, but not those boring chats like
Guy- hi dear
Me - hi
Guy- how is your day
Me- fine n u
Guy - same
Me - that's good
Guy- kk... Later angry angry angry
Not sweet or romantic at all angry i just get bored and reply kk then look for someone romantic to call or chat with.
I wish guys really know where they are missing it, they become romantic when wooing a lady and forget those romantic tatics he used to win the lady when they are in relationship
The lady get bored with repetitions of words especially in this modern world when dear can be used on anybody angry

1 Like

Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2016
pet4ril:
Guy- hi dear
Me - hi
Guy- how is your day
Me- fine n u
Guy - same
Me - that's good
Not sweet or romantic at all angry

Lol what about if he is not your bf do you want him to start chatting romantic chat.?? shocked
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by pet4ril(f): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol what about if he is not your bf do you want him to start chatting romantic chat.?? shocked
not at all.... The person am referring to is someone I'm having feelings for
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by VoteDemiladgold: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2016
A lot of ladies are saying chats because most of them can't hold a phone conversation.. that's just the fact.

There is nothing more sweet and interesting that having a down to earth, sweet, funny, bedroom voice call with your partner... and yes...

Though chats are cool, buh voice calls brings more connection.. it's good to spice things a lot. Especially video calls in this modern Era..

Think!

3 Likes

Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by VoteDemiladgold: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2016
pet4ril:
Guy- hi dear
Me - hi
Guy- how is your day
Me- fine n u
Guy - same
Me - that's good
Not sweet or romantic at all angry i just get bored and reply kk then look for someone romantic to call or chat with.
I wish guys really know where they are missing it, they become romantic when wooing a lady and forget those romantic tatics he used to win the lady when they are in relationship
The lady get bored with repetitions of words especially in this modern world when dear can be used on anybody angry
why not ask him whch Is more convenient for him? It's not everyone dats skilled in chats, people are very good in making your day with voice calls.. and video calls.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by layla129(f): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
A lot of ladies are saying chats because most of them can't hold a phone conversation.. that's just the fact.

There is nothing more sweet and interesting that having a down to earth, sweet, funny, bedroom voice call with your partner... and yes...

Though chats are cool, buh voice calls brings more connection.. it's good to spice things a lot. Especially video calls in this modern Era..

Think!

Speak for yourself...the fact that its cool for you doesn't make it same for everybody. Plus, why won't a lady be able to hold a phone conversation with someone she likes?
The mode of communication also depends on the kind of relationship. You don't expect constant phone calls in a LDR especially if they are in two different countries
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Whichever is convenient with my partner. Thats where the problem is, people nowadays o nly think about what they want, they care less what their partner wants. IJS
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by layla129(f): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Whichever is convenient with my partner. Thats where the problem is, people nowadays o nly think about what they want, they care less what their partner wants. IJS

That's my point. Even if i like phone calls, and its not convenient for him, we make what is available desirable. Is it not just to stay in touch?

1 Like

Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

That's my point. Even if i like phone calls, and its not convenient for him, we make what is available desirable. Is it not just to stay in touch?
Exactly. Thats what relationships are about. If you cant put your partner into consideration and be şelfless, you might as well end the relationship. Good morning fine geh cheesy
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Cutezt(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2016
seriously,I hardly ever call anyone on my whatsapp contact list,I prefer to chat with them,I think its far more better,infact,I no dey use my whatsapp joke..most of my convo with ladies are on whatsapp.
whatsapp all the way!!!
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Aguiyi13(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:

Nicely said buddy,
'Compromises' is a necessity in relationships , many barely think of that , and thats why most r/ships hit the rocks
mustn't be what you want or what she wants ; but what you both can be cool with.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by VoteDemiladgold: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Speak for yourself...the fact that its cool for you doesn't make it same for everybody. Plus, why won't a lady be able to hold a phone conversation with someone she likes?
The mode of communication also depends on the kind of relationship. You don't expect constant phone calls in a LDR especially if they are in two different countries
I understand you very well, all i'm trying to say is that communication shouldn't be centred just by one means only.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by layla129(f): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Exactly. Thats what relationships are about. If you cant put your partner into consideration and be şelfless, you might as well end the relationship. Good morning fine geh cheesy

Fine mallam with radio, good morning...your night?
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by layla129(f): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2016
Cutezt:
seriously,I hardly ever call anyone on my whatsapp contact list,I prefer to chat with them,I think its far more better,infact,I no dey use my whatsapp joke..most of my convo with ladies are on whatsapp.
whatsapp all the way!!!

Whatsapp no be chat?? cheesy
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by austine4real(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2016
I prefer to chat o
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Fine mallam with radio, good morning...your night?
Suwiiit cheesy I dreamt I became the president with a vine virst lady! cheesy . How was yours?
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Aguiyi13:

Nicely said buddy,
'Compromises' is a necessity in relationships , many barely think of that , and thats why most r/ships hit the rocks
mustn't be what you want or what she wants ; but what you both can be cool with.
You even said it better than I did. Thumbs. Goodmrning.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Cutezt(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Whatsapp no be chat?? cheesy
na chat na,abeg re-read and re-digest
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by layla129(f): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Suwiiit cheesy I dreamt I became the president with a vine virst lady! cheesy . How was yours?

Lol, was cool
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lol, was cool
Cool. Do have a nice day.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by pet4ril(f): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
why not ask him whch Is more convenient for him? It's not everyone dats skilled in chats, people are very good in making your day with voice calls.. and video calls.
my dear, calls and chats are the same with some guys oooo
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by VoteDemiladgold: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2016
pet4ril:
my dear, calls and chats are the same with some guys oooo
lol.. maybe, maybe not.. whichever way, all i'm sayin is partners should spice up their communication habits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Odunharry(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:
Chat. Not all guys though...if i don't like you, i may not read your message for a week. For those kinda guys, its better to call.
imagine ..Wat's the essence of having them on your list?? I blame those guys.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Odunharry(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2016
double post..
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Odunharry(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2016
pet4ril:
not at all.... The person am referring to is someone I'm having feelings for
What stops you from bn romantic?? Wat stop you from opening up and simply ask him questions that will make him b more open and free??
Prolly he's shy guy or introvert..

If you want him truly, help him..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, Can We Ever Be Faithful To A One Man? / When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman / How Do I Stop Myself From Overthinking??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.