Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (44502 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / "Get 10k Retweets If You Want To Bang Me" A Lady Replies Her Admirer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by H100: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2018
[url]HEADNG.com[/url] and amebo are like fufu n egusi...Wetin concern car blogging and this amebo

Anyway it's not in my blog Chas but awọ̄n trending can chop this one. nationalhelm ati viviangist anonymousIP wa gba free

2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by H100: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2018
RIP BRO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by haywire07(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2018
Mumu lady .

She was obviously not interested in the chat and gave him no attention, but because the guy is dead, she wants to use the opportunity to gain cheap popularity.

His ghost will hunt you by God's grace

438 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by UnknownT: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
What kind of stupid one word replies are these?

Look at her mouth/fingers like " we chatted yesterday", is that chatting? More like a Q&A session

Yeye girls angry

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by majamajic(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2018
na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by H100: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2018
UnknownT:
What kind of stupid one word replies are these? I'm really mad with the girl now angry

That one tube me

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Rip to the man.
In other news, Man City will win the league next season, and the next one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by cruzita(f): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2018
You and who chatted yesterday?
With the one word replies? Why do guys waste time on girls that respond to them in that manner?

Anyone that'll try to form familiarity when I am dead.
Holy ghost fire remove that person from my life now.

RIP to the young man.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by emeijeh(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:
You and who chatted yesterday?
With the one word replies? Why do guys waste time on girls that respond to them in that manner?

Anyone that'll try to form familiarity when I am dead.
Holy ghost fire remove that person from my life now.

RIP to the young man.

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by durolexxy(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2018
Obviously she was not interested in the chat which literally means she was just trying to toy with him...Why post about his death ladies can do any shit just to trend

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by stubbornman(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2018
God will just punish some women and the way they lie...... See the mumu chat

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by iphanyi10(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2018
see the useless chat abeg, she is not even ashamed to post such nonsense..
you even called him your dear friend..it is so obvious u had little or no interest in him. now that he is dead..you want to form familiarity for cheap likes...rubbish!!!

RIP BRO...

25 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by villagecraft: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
This post should make it to heaven sorry fp naa,
Humble opinion anyway.
Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Liliyann(f): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided Some ladies no dey try at all. Rip to the guy

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Oyenike01(f): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
she wants to shine with the guy's death.... which yeye friend, person wey you dhe give one word reply... oshisko.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
So. so sad
Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by opera75: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by SalamRushdie: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
So this guy was finally brought down by Boko haram ..RIP man
Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by rose54321: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Enjoy everyday like it's your last mehn.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Lalas247(f): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Whose kids are those ?

Na so she go expose herself sha grin let ur main catch u

RIP obi
By the chat she clearly wasn’t interested it’s her guilty conscience + attention seeking making her claim him as friend now ..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
The guy will miss the python dance111.
Rest in peace to him and more sense to the foolish woman that posted the chat online.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by YhurKarma: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
#DerailBBNaija
Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
haywire07:
Mumu lady .

She was obviously not interested in the chat and gave him no attention, but because the guy is dead, she wants to use the opportunity to gain cheap popularity.

Amen bro
Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by quinSonia(f): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
none of our admirers will die prematurely

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Offpoint: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
A yes from her woulda save his life... cuz he woulda been more careful knowing there's a reason to live, he woulda even be able to dodge bullet...

If ya single and I ask you out and you say no this year.... Thunder must fire you

on behalf of the guy, may the thunder that fired alkanazzi in the book of something..... fire her, and if she survive it... may part of the thunder I'm saving for buhari fire her as jara

don't quote me... I'm not commenting with your data.
my opinion

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by Iwecureyou(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
haywire07:
Mumu lady .

Amen
Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by dollyjoy(f): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
haywire07:
Mumu lady .

Is this really necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mumu woman. Meanwhile, whats the scores between man city and Burnley?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by bamoski(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
The thunder that will fire that girl is on its way from Buhari's anal cavity angry

Useless girl angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will / Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.