Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? (12750 Views)

Colours You Will Not Be Caught Dead Wearing? / What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season / What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 4:45am On Aug 09, 2009
skirt's horrible
n to ur goth question, i do my own version of goth tongue
tho the shoes can be quite fascinating tongue tongue
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by mohawkchic(f): 4:51am On Aug 09, 2009
~You can say that again!

~Interesting. . . @ "Your Version Of Goth" grin

~I Agree about the shoes,own any?
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 4:55am On Aug 09, 2009
did last winter but i threw em away sad
i had to move excess luggage it became
moreso it was either them or my heels
uhn uhn i cant let go of my heels tongue
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by mohawkchic(f): 5:11am On Aug 09, 2009
~ grin Aaah. . Okies
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by spikedcylinder: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2009
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2009
@ spikedcylinder

Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2009
@ topic

Theres only one place am going to wear a see-thru shirt.

Ripped clothes
[img]http://3.bp..com/_J1J4Wdu4jeU/Sbs-oUwkdBI/AAAAAAAARdo/BQR78tAXLNA/s400/Katy+Perry+Ripped+Shirt+2.jpg[/img]

If one is to wear this kinda dress, let it be in the bedroom, puuhhhlllzzzzzzzz

All leather/all silver/all gold outfits.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by mohawkchic(f): 4:08am On Aug 10, 2009
~ grin Lol I hear You on the Barely-There dress FLG. . . Its proper taking the piss going out dressed like that! We've got two "Celebs" Glamour Models here in London who are Notorious for Clothes like these or less! Disgusting Tarts!

Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 10, 2009
She might as well take off the belt thatz barely holding the boobs. Leaves lil to the imagination
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by mohawkchic(f): 4:23am On Aug 10, 2009
~Tell Me About It!
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by oyinda3(f): 4:26am On Aug 10, 2009
ouchh at that last pic. the cowboy one with the belt   lipsrsealed
but i'm guessing implants takes away sensitivity or something

@topic, pretty much all extreme items from a sub-culture (rock, goth, preppy etc). and fur coat.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by No2Atheism(m): 4:36am On Aug 10, 2009
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by mohawkchic(f): 4:46am On Aug 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What is this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/170062_JPK_jpg85e525d60c24dec3e65c0d0faf398bfd

~ grin That is suppose to be a £464 Jean Paul Knott 100% Silk Harem Styled Skirt!! It has been styled to wear as a Skirt~Top or Trousers grin

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/clothing/item10017337.aspx?cur=GBP&geo=uk&source=shopstyle
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2009
Those models are gross
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by spikedcylinder: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ grin That is suppose to be a £464 Jean Paul Knott 100% Silk Harem Styled Skirt!! It has been styled to wear as a Skirt~Top or Trousers grin
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/clothing/item10017337.aspx?cur=GBP&geo=uk&source=shopstyle

Lol.
If I tell you what I think it looks like, you will abuse me. grin grin grin
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by No2Atheism(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol.

does it look like
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by mohawkchic(f): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol.

~ cheesy I aint even going to ask. . . .
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2009
@post

[img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/bodyline/cabinet/gothic/gothic295.jpg[/img]
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by mohawkchic(f): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2009
~ grin I Like the Platform w/ chains
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by No2Atheism(m): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ cheesy I aint even going to ask. . . .

oh that grin grin grin
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by sosisi(f): 2:31am On Aug 11, 2009
walking hand in hand with a man wearing a bow tie or suspenders.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 2:44am On Aug 11, 2009
i looooooooooooooooove that platform boot cheesy
i might dress like that girl this halloween tongue
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2009
weird people
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 2:59am On Aug 11, 2009
dont hate grin
appreciation of the weird n wacky is the first step in fashion development
as said by bluespice cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Solveall: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2009
Leggings, Micro Mini, Heavy Lipsticks, muliticolored hair.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by sosisi(f): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
so Kyla Pratt,the little sassy girl from "one on one" grew up to dress like a cheap roadside tramp.
How sad.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 13, 2009
$osisi:

so Kyla Pratt,the little sassy girl from "one on one" grew up to dress like a cheap roadside tramp.
How sad.
I already knew she'd end up that way. Didnt u see her outfit on the show? undecided

Solveall:

Leggings, Micro Mini, Heavy Lipsticks, muliticolored hair.
What's wrong with leggings? shocked

bluespice:

dont hate grin
appreciation of the weird n wacky is the first step in fashion development
as said by bluespice cool cool cool cool cool cool
ehrrrrm, gurl, ewww embarassed

@post
Jeggings

[img]http://angelic242.files./2009/06/20090313233139-jeggings.jpg[/img]
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 2:54am On Aug 13, 2009
toyin is that u? tongue

wats wrong in the weird n wacky?
its fun jare
gaga is my role model cool
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 13, 2009
bluespice:

toyin is that u? tongue

wats wrong in the weird n wacky?
its fun jare
gaga is my role model cool
I am not that slim o

ahhh, now I know you're joking. Gaga ko gugu ni
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 13, 2009
@Post

You'll never see me wearing a polo shir ton a long summer dress
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2009
lol f'real i like her
her style might be over board but she's allowed that as a celeb
but i do intend to adopt a new look
goth-retro-punkish gaga cool
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 13, 2009
Bluespice, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!!

Where did we go wrong?!

Am trying totone down my dressing up, as much as I try to, I still look like am dressing up.

Trying to go for the laid back look, no stress no game. Jeans and top cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evar Bekky Okoye Wins "Face Of Democracy Nigeria" Pageant 2017 (Photo) / Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? / Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.