Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? (6579 Views)

What Fashion Schools Do We Have In Nigeria? / What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2006
the one am tired of seein
is the Urgg Boots damn am tired of seein them
i see at least 50 ppl wear it everyday.......

and also da flower on the side of hair is gettin old.....
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by da808cutie(f): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2006
yeah ugg boots are well ugly, i don't know what the fuss is about them. eww!
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by victoryfor(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2006
Mini skirts should completely go. They girls put most guys in trouble with their mini skirt. Its morally wrong for a girl to expose her body to every Dick and Tom. Mini skirt girls, na wa for una oooo!!!!
Change and cover well and stop using very tight wear so that your parent can be proud of you
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by hotangel2(f): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2006
I dont really give a fxck wat people wear. But i get soo tired of seeing flower on the hair thing. That's abt it.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by dejiolowe: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2006
gypsy skirts
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Outkast(f): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2006
definately the gypsy skirt, the whole bohemian look is out, please people
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Eastcoast(f): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2006
i think i liked that bohemian look. it really depends on the stature of the wearer and the combination.
Around me, it is like nothing is happening. All i see is people wearing jeans and top. i don't even see the flower in the hair that hotangel and free are talking about. Is it the hawaii flower thingy
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by luvu567(f): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2006
I love the bohemian look. the indian shoes i love it.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Outkast(f): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2006
you guys really have to be ib B.K to understand what I mean, the thing became like uniform, it can be depressing.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by debanjee(m): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2006
f
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Eastcoast(f): 3:30am On Feb 07, 2006
Outkast:

you guys really have to be ib B.K to understand what I mean, the thing became like uniform, it can be depressing.

That is why it we say it was in vogue. undecided
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by omogenaija(f): 3:32am On Feb 07, 2006
I hate seeing girls letting there g-strings and thongs show ...... its not cute girls .... lets keep our panities to ourselves..... please it aint cute
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Rolly: 4:38am On Feb 07, 2006
Yes. those g-stings/thongs. got to go really they do. i think it really nasty to see a girl bending down and all her butt is showing. its disgraceful. i personally hate thongs. they disgust me!!! ugh!!!!
u should see the thongs they make now adays, if u pick a sweater, u can take the thread from the sleeve alone to make one thong, thats how nasty they are. very thin nasty little things!
Ladies, if u dont want ur pant line to show when u r wearing "those pants" wear those panties that end with lace, u know, those really soft laces and nothing will show. Trust me. but those thongs.........have got to go.

1 Like

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by omogenaija(f): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2006
@ Rolly its not that i don't like thongs/g-strings... i like them i have some of them...its just that i don't think everybody needs to see it while your walking... because i have seen girls that knowingly let there thongs/g-strings for everybody to see...
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Eastcoast(f): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2006
many girls deliberately let it show because they feel it makes them appear hot and it turns guys on.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Rolly: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2006
thats extreme craziness! ugh!!!

omoge, no offense meant abeg sad
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2006
da chiness slippers......
it was like an anthem ova here in da summer.........
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by omogenaija(f): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2006
@ Rolly i wasn't offened...its okay
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by luvu567(f): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2006
yes those damn slippers.................they still be rockin them shi*s and it be like 5 degrees outside
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by dablessed(f): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2006
Sagging pants or whatever it is called... where guys put on their trousers almost half way, some on their bum and the thing is almost falling off... Its a crazy fashion i tell you.

1 Like

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by luvu567(f): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2006
It is so ugly u could sag and follow the trend but dont overdo it and put it to ur knees.......thats just going too far.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by omogenaija(f): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2006
I hate when girls be rockin them mini skirts and capris in winter time.... capris and mini skirts are cute but not in the winter...
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by luvu567(f): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2006
yes people just be wantin to be sick.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Rolly: 2:05am On Feb 08, 2006
i agree with u. totally!

i saw this were(mad person) in my school, she was wearing skirt that was just below her pantline and it was 15 degrees outside, imagine! 15 degrees!!!!!!!! meeeeeeen, those mini skirts in winter, have got to go........
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by mizkay(f): 3:52am On Feb 08, 2006
oh I cant stand this thing they call in Ghana....'I'm aware' ie girls wearing lowcut jeans so thier thongs will show.....it's everywhere these days.....africa, europe, america....i find it totally vile, thrashy, and un-african-ladylike....purely disgusting.....laws should be implemented to make that one go jare!
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by spikedcylinder: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2006
beaded jewellery...its as common as house of sin,i hate it already!
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2006
Ya Mizkay
i know dat Am Aware shiit it needs to go
i dont think its cute, and i think them ppl in
ghana ova do it.....
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by SweetnSour(f): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2006
ALl this folks sagging their trousers/pants.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2006
ya saggin
i saw this dude his pants was saggin all the way to his knees....

really really tight pants
damn let ur ass breath...
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Rolly: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2006
word!
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by da808cutie(f): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2006
Rolly:

.....it was 15 degrees outside, imagine! 15 degrees!!!!!!!! meeeeeeen, those mini skirts in winter, have got to go........
is that 15 degree Celsius?
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Eastcoast(f): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2006
ha ha. we have pointed out how some pple wear mini skirts in the winter. let us look at niaja musicians. i usually laugh when iwatch some music videos. p-square wearing leather jackets in the heat of naija, styl-plus in olufunmi. if you look closely you wud see sweat on their face. it is annoyng. i know they are trying to look kool but their are numberous other clothes that are stilll kool other than leather jackets in the heat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! / How To Make A Baby Soap / Surrati Designers Perfumes - Alcohol Free ! 100ml Undilluted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.