Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's (12739 Views)

We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G / Is The Grazing Reserve Bill A Trojan Horse Of Islamisation Of Nigeria? / Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by otokx(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
macluvph1:

The alternative is simple, they should graze in their states and transport the cattles down to the south via trucks and trailers as they do whenever they are bringing cattles into PH.

Still saw some cattle this morning, strolling with herdsmen on Stadium road thereby causing temporal holdup.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Lessonteacher(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

Gbam hatred will not let the igbos and their senators working against the bill realize this. Its just like restricting igbo traders to the SE because some of them are fond of selling fake goods. The govt will fish out the bad eggs among the herders and let the sane ones graze their cattles in peace
change ur way or, ur hatred for igbos will keep keeping u restless

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by luvinhubby(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
PassingShot:

And who has told you the ranches to be established for them will be free?

Whichever way, they will pay a form of renting fee to the govt.

If they are going to pay rent, why make a law to create a reserve or you do not know what a reserve means, they could have as well rented the lands from their owners.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
blackmatter007:

No one restricted the fulani to one location, They are free to trade anywhere in the country, you are a hateful human to compare igbo business methods with that of the fulani's.

Concerning the Topic, all we are saying is the bill is outrageous, how can you seize someone's land and expect the person to collect permission from you to sue him to court? Nah it is never done anywhere. In saner Climes modern animal husbandry are practiced to improve meat and milk production but in the fulani's case, it is Different, they expect the federal Government to finance their business, How about the federal Government seizing lands in the north and building Shops, Malls and giving it out to the igbos free of charge? I will never support that crazy bill and i hope it is trashed out!
[/s]

There are certain businesses the FG regulates and intervenes when the need arises. and such are farming and cattle rearing. Fg provide loans for farmers and give them free fertilizers to boost their farm produce so the populace wont go hungry. FG intends to stop confrontations btwn indegenous farmers and herders by providing grazing sites for herders so they can continue their business and their wont be meat shortage. What is hard for you to comprehend? Then let me make it clear to u that u have no land. For the fact that u saved up to buy a plot of land doesnt make it yours. The federal govt owns every inch of nigeria and can decide where to site anything.
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:

All the lands in the various states are under the control of the state Gov and not FG.BTW FG owned lands are our common patrimony and should no be used to appease any tribe or group of businessmen!!!Better tell your peple that this bill or even if it manages to become law will never be applicable in the east. I can assure you of that.If you people want to continue from where Othman Dan fodio failed ,we are ready for you

empty chest beater. grin If the FG doesnt have control over your states like you claim, why are the igbos screaming marginalization and absence of federal projects in the east ? Why not face your governors since they recieve allocations from the FG already. U better go carry your social studies note and read roles of govt at all levels. Ignorance is truly a disease grin
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by gentleheart1(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

You are a selfish man. If the fulani's were igbo traders would u support a bill restricting them to the east alone? If the fulani's cant raise their cattle in any part of the country, its like trampling upon their human rights. Cattle rearing is their business and they have the right to live and do business any where in Nigeria. The FG has made a plan to settle them in specific grazing areas across the country so there will be peace

Selfish ko selfish ni abeg make we hear word, the Fulani herdsmen should remain in the North they are too backward to live amongst humans. The rate at which they kill humans shows they are animals in human form, by the way you can give them your Father's house and farm for them to graze on if you ain't selfish too nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Gext22: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

You are a tribalist. Assuming i opened a thread blasting the fulani's i wont be considered as a weak link in the south. You guys are not diplomatic and believe violence and confrontations is the solution to every problems. My suggestion so far makes me a coward in the eyes of you and your fellow ipad yoots. This is the reason your lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu is locked up in jail for displaying bravery without common sense. You claim the cattle herders are killers. The FG propose to give them portions of lands for grazing so they wont eat your farm produce anymore. What else do you want? You preffer they send them back to the north to rear their cattles forgetting they have the right to live and work anywhere in Nigeria just like you When fashola sent back igbo beggars we remmember the reactions from the easterners. Do onto others what u can do to yourselves undecided
I won't bother writing a dissertation for you. It is irrelevant.
Ask your state governments to give Yoruba lands to them, I won't give a hoot.
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Iykopeee: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

The FG owns all the land your parents built on. If they discover a natural resources on your street tomorrow, they will bring in bulldozers to dismantle all buildings on your street. They might consider you for compensation if you have the C.OF.O. Thats the simple truth. You cant tell the FG how it should use its land, air space and water ways. That is why they are government. The grazing fields will be provided and there is nothing u can do. If u protest any how, i kukuma trust our trigger happy security forces to do their job grin

The FG is simply setting up a scenerio that will turn around to hunt impressionable people like urself when the chips are down. shud i decide to rear pigs in ur fathers compound, with federal might by my side, it means u cant do not notin about it. so how is that fair? are u even aware the said bill is neva aimed @ solving herdsmen problem? well, wait untill people start demanding for free land to carry out their businesses right in ur house, then u will realise the folly of a decision u took yesterday. grin the earlier u think deeply about some foolish bill, the best for u.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
what kind of mumu thread is this? @OP, u need a 6months brain rehabilitation at Yaba left.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Gext22: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
what kind of mumu thread is this?
@OP, u need a 6months brain rehabilitation at Yaba left.
He comes from the land of pseudo sophisticates, experts at turning logic on its head.
What do you expect,?
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Splinz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Whoever wrote this garbage must be sick in the head, and need urgent examination. Grazing fields for one businessman to come take my land, more so, those murderers and terrorists, because it's done in which part of the world? I recommend you check into yaba immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by christopher123(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gext22:
I won't bother writing a dissertation for you. It is irrelevant.
Ask your state governments to give Yoruba lands to them, I won't give a hoot.

In today’s modern world with ICT everywhere some monkeys are still talking NOMADIC AGRICULTURE. How can we be talking about grazing rights today? How can we be talking about giving people that has been notoriously known to kill,maim, destroy and incinerate villages in name of cattle rearing? How can we be talking about giving pyromaniacs and islamist that masquerade as nomads to graze.
I will not be politically correct, I am against this, I am Igbo and I will not cede any of my ancestral land for this. Yes, I am saying my mind. If this means me not eating beef or SUYA so be it.
Education is important, man stopped pastoralism and nomadic lifestyle centuries or millennia ago, how can we be stuck with people that have refused to evolve? How can we be stuck with people that their evolutionary trend stopped from Homo Erectus to Homo Habilis? They have not evolved to Homo Sapiens and Sapience-Sapience.
Let us looked at this critically... are we progressing as a country. In other sane climes there are ranches, they should go to Texas, Nevada and other southern states and learn how these cowboys tend to their cattle. If USA is far then they should go to Europe and head to Amsterdam. They should forget the religious differences and study the modern ways of rearing cattle. This madness must stop.
We cannot be robbing peter to pay Paul( apologies to Square)
I will give them a crash course on Modern Cattle Rearing 101

To buy cow for farming purpose you should keep in mind some essential thing . For example, for rearing purpose the suitable age of bull is between 12-15 month.

 The skin of the bull must have to be lose and thin.
 The cow which is low weight due to insufficient food can be buy in low price.
 It should keep in mind that the pregnant cow should not provide hay mixed with nitrogen.
 Selected bull have to make perfect by some treatment before giving nitrogen mixed hay. If the bull has any wound place it have to clean with savlon or detol so that no insects can harm the cow.
 Treatment should give until properly cure.
 After curing you have to ensure that there are no insects like lice, mosquito etc.
 The bull should washed out with water mixed with 2.5 tea spoon of nu sidle per 10 kg.

 You have to be careful so that the water mix can’t harm it’s ear, eye and nose.
 Wait for 20-25 minutes after applying the medicine to the cows.
 After that its body should be clean well by soap and sufficient water.
 After giving medicine wait for three days and then give it food mixed with nitrogen.
 Nutritious feed should given. We can make the feed home. We can make a mixed food with broken rich, wheat, broken pulse etc. as well as other for mixed with nitrogen.
 The process of nitrogen mixed feed is 10 kg hay with 10 kg water and 500 g of nitrogen. It should be served in a plastic or concrete box. The bull should served 50-60 g of nitrogen daily.
 You can find more cow info in your nearest livestock institution.
Green grass can served as much as possible. Fresh and clean water have to served according to their demand. If the farmer maintain this rule and information then he can be success.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by EastanPower(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

[s]The FG owns all the land your parents built on. If they discover a natural resources on your street tomorrow, they will bring in bulldozers to dismantle all buildings on your street. They might consider you for compensation if you have the C.OF.O. Thats the simple truth. You cant tell the FG how it should use its land, air space and water ways. That is why they are government. The grazing fields will be provided and there is nothing u can do. If u protest any how, i kukuma trust our trigger happy security forces to do their job grin[/s]

You are a happy fool, lol. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by santos247(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bros, pack well !!!. Nigeria still import most of its poultry and fish consumption. Tell me why cattle farmers should get prefrential treatment as against other livestock and other farmer groups. Every cattle farmer should device a means of getting feed for its animals. Shikena. If theres no feed, sell off the animals. Close the bussiness and start trading intextile.
PassingShot:

What's your point here? It is the pastoral normads that have ensure self sufficiency for the country in terms of meat production since the birth of Nigeria. I am not aware about us depending on imported meat to meet our meat demands.

You're free to establish piggery anywhere you deem fit. The biggest piggery in Nigeria used to be in the North. What's your point here?

You're a big joke right? from time immemorial, the Nigerian cattle farmers have been known to move about with their cattle, grazing and destroying farmlands in the process. Why did all past govts fail to force them to "acquire land from existing land systems"?

Some of you are too naïve to understand that we already have the challenge with us and solutions must be proffered. Instead of being emotional about it and spewing trash, why not we suggest workable alternatives to the govt's plan rather than maintaining the hard posture that bring continued fights and destructions?

If you do not support the govt plan, please tell us the realistic alternative way for govt to take these herdsmen out of the street and the farms?
The answer should not be "they must buy lands from their operation locations, bla bla bla" without telling us how to ensure it happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by PassingShot(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
santos247:
Bros, pack well !!!. Nigeria still import most of its poultry and fish consumption. Tell me why cattle farmers should get prefrential treatment as against other livestock and other farmer groups. Every cattle farmer should device a means of getting feed for its animals. Shikena. If theres no feed, sell off the animals. Close the bussiness and start trading intextile.
Wow! Wonderfoolish!
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by chopchop2015(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
I heard the SAMBISA FOREST is as big as Enugu and ANAMBRA STATE. If sambisa is that big with enormous pastures that favours cattle rearing, why not the federal government speed up the flushing of the bokoharam insurgents, so that the forest can be allocated to these Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
chopchop2015:
I heard the SAMBISA FOREST is as big as Enugu and ANAMBRA STATE. If sambisa is that big with enormous pastures that favours cattle rearing, why not the federal government speed up the flushing of the bokoharam insurgents, so that the forest can be allocated to these Fulani herdsmen?

Just like saying the FG should relocate all igbo traders to Onitsha market since it is the biggest in west africa bah
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by dumodust(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
PassingShot:

That will mean they're not entitled to establish their business in any part of Nigeria they wish to.

It's just like asking all Igbo traders to only take their wares to other part of the country when they need to sell them. Not owning shops, factories and offices in those other parts.

Wake up to reality joor.
The igbos did not get anything on a platter of gold, everything they got they paid for and worked to acquire and we cant remember anyone setting up trading or farming reserves in the north or giving land for free. Herdsmen have no right to freely graze on people's properties and business premises called farms, if you want land, create a ranch. If that grazing bill becomes reality, that will be the beginning of the end of Nigeria. I will just emigrate

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by macluvph1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

Amen. so far it will stop killings of innocent people. My father no carry land come from heaven. The FG owns the land. simple

I seeeee, you are among the guys telling Mr president to play on with his dictatorial administration and stance on national issues despite it being anti democracy.

Like i said, Joborskill your whole state should be dedicated and reserved to/for Fulani's(If you are not already one of them)to graze because no matter THE HECTARES OF LAND ALLOTED TO FULANI THEY CAN NEVER DESIST FROM ROAMING ABOUT AND CROSSING BEYOND THE LAND GIVEN TO THEM,they are NORMADS in nature. If they can trek from North to south is it to reserve a land in the south will make them not over step their boundaries..... i smell hidden agenda.

Even giving them land is like telling them that they are indigens of that state, i foresee indirect grabing of peoples land by fulani men in some years to come.
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Once a ranch is set in place, mosque is loading, once mosque is loaded, emir is loading, if emir is loaded, you can call it kwara

long live kanu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by killsmith(f): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by dumodust(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

Amen. so far it will stop killings of innocent people. My father no carry land come from heaven. The FG owns the land. simple
And fg is not an individual or ethnic group... its a union and if no agreement can be reached, then chaos results
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by killsmith(f): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
These people are really slaves to the northerners....who'll account for the lifes these herdsmen took?...are you saying they should go unpunished?....but its okay if peaceful ipob protesters are killed?....we should talking about death sentence if these savages try nonsense in the southern nigeria and you're talking of giving them free land?....ndi ofe mmanu sef

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
I don't understand why federal government should take people's land and give them to herdsmen to carry out their business while others have to buy their own land.

Cattle rearing is a business,selling spare parts and other products are personal business yet they have to buy the land they use,pay taxes and at times suffer govt and landlord harassment yet we want to dash land to Fulani herdsmen

If their is going to be grazing bill then there should be recharge card bill, spare parts bill, phone selling bill, 2 by 4 bill and every personal business related bill after all what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander and we are in a democracy.

We cannot give a class of murderous business men special treatment and not do the same for peaceful one

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by omoharry(f): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:
[b]I laugh at the ignorance displayed by many emotionally clouded Nigerians who are against the grazing bill proposed for the Fulani cattle rearers in all states of the Federation. Let's remember that like every other Nigerians, the Fulani's have the right to live and do their business in any part of the country. It is their constitutional right as Nigerians to own grazing fields in any choice location of the country so far it is paid for or provided by the government. We ought to applaud the move made by the federal govt because it will help in ending the unnecessary violence between the Farmers and the Herdsmen. By provision of grazing fields, the fulani's will be restricted to graze on an apportioned land provided by the federal govt. It will be a crime for them to graze their cattles on people's farms once the bill is passed into law. We should not castigate every fulani herdmen as killers because of the few bad ones among them. The incidence in Agatu and other parts of the country were perpetuated by cattle rustlers and not Fulani herdsmen. Cattle rustlers are armed terrorist who steal cattles from herdsmen and graze them around the country as a cover up for their terrorist acts. The ordinary Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people and will never harm innocent Nigerians. The fulani's do not move around with weapons but sticks to guide their cattle. I observed most critics of this Bill are from the eastern part of the country. The igbos need to realize that the federal govt owns all the land and territories in Nigeria and it can decide on how it chooses to use every inch of its territory. The fulani's have every right to graze in the SE and there is nothing any one can do about it. It is their right as a Nigerian just like the igbos are the most travelled tribe doing business in every part of the country. We cannot decide to restrict all igbo traders to the east because of the attitude of few bad eggs amongst them likewise the Fulani's. Most Nigerians criticized the federal govt when they decide to create ranches and import grasses from Brazil to graze these cattles so the herder wont roam about. Now the FG is shifting plans to create a grazing site for the herders in every state which is not a bad move by all standards. We are one Nigeria and we must learn to tolerate ourselves and live in peace. We must shun the politics of hatred and tribalism. Lord Luggard saw the potentials in our diversity before merging us up to form this great country. We must not allow ethnicity to cloud our sense of judgement when the federal govt proposes law that will favour every Nigerian. We must support the grazing bill so the Fulani's can do their business in peace. BTW i am a Yoruba man from the SW. proudly Nigerian cool[/b]

cc: fulanimafia

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi
dicktator1, georgen2u, easternleopard, whirlwind7, zuchyblink, Gext, efosasere, dtruth3, dearpreye
Please the Fulani herders are not peace loving people..stop feeding us with lies.. they evade people farm to feed thier cattles and if they are challenged, they immediately kill with any slight provocation..they are not peaceful people at all..the fulanis you are reffering to here were the ones that we grow up to know back in the 80-90s..those ones were peacefuland and friendly, they mind thier business,they were not violent back in the days....in recent times, i believe these Fulanis are chapioning a cause for them to have a grazing site all over Nigeria so that they can accomplish thier mission of conquest..so they will continue to disturb the peace of thier host community till that national grazing bill is pass into law..i reject that bill.let them raise thier cattles in the north and when they are old enough for sale then they can bring it to a temperary ranch solely for that purpose..we do not need any blood thirsty fulanis around the us in the south ...they are troublesome and violent to thier host community..just check out what is going on the middle belt and thier blood bath activities just because they need to feed thier cows which they treasure more than human lives..no we do not need the fulanis around us..They are Boka haram in disguise..they always disturb the very peace they alway find themselve in..we do not need them around us. peace-loving fulanis indeed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by madenigga(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

You are a selfish man. If the fulani's were igbo traders would u support a bill restricting them to the east alone? If the fulani's cant raise their cattle in any part of the country, its like trampling upon their human rights. Cattle rearing is their business and they have the right to live and do business any where in Nigeria. The FG has made a plan to settle them in specific grazing areas across the country so there will be peace
Look at this land grabbing thief are the Igbo's living on free land or trading on free land where ever they are?

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by dumodust(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

everyone knows the Easteners are the major opposers of the bill due to personal hatred for Buhari and the fulani's
Do the northerners support resource control and the pib bill...? Everything is not about hatred, its simple, we dont want graving reserves, if you want it in your region, no wahala... that's why this country should be a confederacy

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by macluvph1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
PassingShot:

That will mean they're not entitled to establish their business in any part of Nigeria they wish to.

It's just like asking all Igbo traders to only take their wares to other part of the country when they need to sell them. Not owning shops, factories and offices in those other parts.

Wake up to reality joor.

@ Mr Passingshot, how many igbo traders have killed, raped and kidnapped their host communities that made the nation to debate and question their operations in that area. rather what the igbos get are their host communities burning down their shops,threating them with lagoon and so on. honestly atimes i wonder whether you people think from your anus.

IF Fulani's were peaceful nobody will remember them, what of the hausa's doing suya business or michacha here in PH have you heard people pursuing them to go back to the North, "NO" will definitely be your answer.all you need is common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by dumodust(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

why not propose alternative options instead of criticizing this brilliant move? undecided
Dumb move rather
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by macluvph1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

Honestly, If igbo man kill,rape and kidnap your people send them back to the east but igbos are peace loving people so there is no need sending them back home because they have done nothing rather its the same fulani's/hausa's that sets their shops on fire in the north when they have done nothing to them.

Joborskill i noticed and realize that you and Buhari are back to government to threaten the existence of Igbo the peace loving people and we ikwerre's but God pass all of una.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
macluvph1:

@ Mr Passingshot, how many igbo traders have killed, raped and kidnapped their host communities that made the nation to debate and question their operations in that area. rather what the igbos get are their host communities burning down their shops,threating them with lagoon and so on. honestly atimes i wonder whether you people think from your anus.

IF Fulani's were peaceful nobody will remember them, what of the hausa's doing suya business or michacha here in PH have you heard people pursuing them to go back to the North, "NO" will definitely be your answer.all you need is common sense.

We know of igbos that are fond of importing and selling fake drugs which has led to deaths of many. Should we now conclude that the igbo traders be sent back to the east because of the bad ones?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Acquits Patrick Akpobolokemi / Fela Durotoye Listed Among 100 Most Reputable Africans / Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.