Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's (12736 Views)

We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G / Is The Grazing Reserve Bill A Trojan Horse Of Islamisation Of Nigeria? / Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
madenigga:

And some people from certian part of the country re forcing to be in the same union with flesh eaters.
Yes o my brother! I don't knw why d SE cannot allow d SS decide their own future! D SEners re jus attaching themlevs as if they came to earth sametime wit SSners!

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by fulanimafia: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice insightful thread joborskill. Too bad I arrived late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by 23Tunde45(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am a Yoruba guy and I testify that OP is a very big fool. If you are truly Yoruba, go and live with Fulanis because you have been disowned.

Iranu Abasha

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Aegon(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Emancipation:

So here is what will happen next,

1) The Fulanis will settle there and start having children. possibly with locally kidnapped women or other northerners

2) Those children in 20 years will grow up and claim that the land belongs to their ancestors just like they did in plateau state.

3) Fight will begin between those Fulani children and the local community.

4) Federal government will step in and split the community in half for peace and give to the fulani descendants what doesn't belong to them.

5) With their newly gained power, they will start fighting for political power and dominance of the area.

Everything I just wrote has already happened before so NOBODY can say that I am making this up.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by madenigga(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Yes o my brother! I don't knw why d SE cannot allow d SS decide their own future! D SEners re jus attaching themlevs as if they came to earth sametime wit SSners!
I am from the south south, am not really in support of disintegration, but be certain that if the country breaks MY OWN PART OF THE SOUTH SOUTH WUD GO WITH THE SE.
THE REST CAN GO WHEREVER THEY PLEASE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by DMerciful(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is the meat for free? Abi na dem dey supply UK too? Yeye dey smell
PassingShot:

And how is this different from what the govt is trying to do?

The govt, by establishing grazing facilities for them, will be able to solve all problems associating with cattle rearing.

What part of the bill gives some of you sleepless night?

After all, we all need the cattle rearers to survive. Or is there anyone of us who can do without the meat from their cattle?
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by aventura: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2016
1.) this op is not Yoruba; divide and rule ......
2.) ranching is a better option, then why is it not considered.
3.) The sudden wake of herders violence was a subtle plot to force the grazing bill that is why the president remained uncomfortably silent.
4.) Singling out the SE further attest to the divide and rule plan by the op to further an evil propanda. For the record, 4 out of the six zones are against this madness; from the MB to the SW and the SS and SE.

@ op, I can see ur game plan.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by LMFashions: 1:28am On Apr 20, 2016
PassingShot:

That will mean they're not entitled to establish their business in any part of Nigeria they wish to.

It's just like asking all Igbo traders to only take their wares to other part of the country when they need to sell them. Not owning shops, factories and offices in those other parts.

Wake up to reality joor.

You keep making reference using Igbos. Didn't the Igbos acquire the properties for their businesses with their monies? Did FG carve of portions of land for the Igbo businessman? The point is FG shouldn't carve out other people's territory for Fulani cattle herdsmen. If they need land they should acquire just like how every other people doing business acquired theirs according to the law of the said area. They shouldn't be treated differently.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 20, 2016
joborskill:

Just like saying the FG should relocate all igbo traders to Onitsha market since it is the biggest in west africa bah
o boy u need 2 tink see every one is against u includin ur sense
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Wyttcat: 3:00am On Apr 20, 2016
But why do fulani need to graze there cattle down south? Why can't they graze it up north and use truck to transport them to the south for sale at abattoir?
I don't blame the fulani, the blame is on any senator in the south that would allow the bill to pass. If this bill is allowed to pass, then other Nigerians should just shut up and never bother complaining about fulani anymore because we have handed our lands to them and don't know what we are doing..

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
Wyttcat:
But why do fulani need to graze there cattle down south? Why can't they graze it up north and use truck to transport them to the south for sale at abattoir?
I don't blame the fulani, the blame in on any senator in the south that would allow the bill to pass. If this bill is allowed to pass, then other Nigerians should just shut up and never bother complaining about fulani anymore because we have handed our lands to them and don't know what we are doing..
[/s]

The fulanis are your brothers. stop been a bigot
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Wyttcat: 3:15am On Apr 20, 2016
You need to stop being dumb. How can your brothers kill you because of cows? I don't blame you, I blame stupid Nigerians that will roll over during this crucial time and then complain about the consequence of their action when it comes back to bite them later. Why is it govt problem to provide land for herdsmen? Why can't they raise their cattle up north and transport them to the south straight to the abattoir? That we support Buhari doesn't mean we walk with our eyes closed. Like I said, I blame foolish Nigerians that will just be sounding and looking like maalu throughout this. This is bad, and we are going to regret it soon.
joborskill:
[s][/s]

The fulanis are your brothers. stop been a bigot
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Emancipation: 3:53am On Apr 20, 2016
What is wrong with all the grasslands in the North?

1) plateau state
2) rolling hills....haka Gumti
3)taraba state
4) wooded savanah in bauchi

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Emancipation: 4:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Why are Herdsmen not using the abundant lands in the North?

1) adamawa state
2) Jos outskirts
3)Niger state woodland
4)south eastern taraba state

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Emancipation: 4:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Beautiful cattle ranch somewhere in nasarawa state. There is abundant land all over the north for ranching

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Amitex(m): 4:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Emancipation:

So here is what will happen next,

1) The Fulanis will settle there and start having children. possibly with locally kidnapped women or other northerners

2) Those children in 20 years will grow up and claim that the land belongs to their ancestors just like they did in plateau state.

3) Fight will begin between those Fulani children and the local community.

4) Federal government will step in and split the community in half for peace and give to the fulani descendants what doesn't belong to them.

5) With their newly gained power, they will start fighting for political power and dominance of the area.

Everything I just wrote has already happened before so NOBODY can say that I am making this up.
Good point. They will then create their emirate council and institute emir as they did in Ilorin. Anyone supporting the bill is confused. Can you also suggest that we create poultry, piggery, fishery reserves for other Nigerians? What operates in saner climes is ranch. If you cannot own a ranch, then graze within your locality, simple. I think it is high time Nigerians start defending themselves. Let everyone own a gun and let there be peace. It will even enhance security and safety. A situation where some people will be parading the streets with arms and no one asks question is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Emancipation:
Beautiful cattle ranch somewhere in nasarawa state. There is abundant land all over the north for ranching

they have the right to graze their cattle in any part of Nigeria. Dont spew trash. That bill must be passed
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
Amitex:

Good point. They will then create their emirate council and institute emir as they did in Ilorin. Anyone supporting the bill is confused. Can you also suggest that we create poultry, piggery, fishery reserves for other Nigerians? What operates in saner climes is ranch. If you cannot own a ranch, then graze within your locality, simple. I think it is high time Nigerians start defending themselves. Let everyone own a gun and let there be peace. It will even enhance security and safety. A situation where some people will be parading the streets with arms and no one asks question is not acceptable.
[/s]

U think you are wiser than the FG who prefers grazing fields to ranch bah? These herders are normads who roam by their culture. You cant restrict them to ranch. They grazing bill is the best solution. lets the fulanis do their business in peace. Nobody is disturbing igbo traders in the SW and the North
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
Wyttcat:
You need to stop being dumb. How can your brothers kill you because of cows? I don't blame you, I blame stupid Nigerians that will roll over during this crucial time and then complain about the consequence of their action when it comes back to bite them later. Why is it govt problem to provide land for herdsmen? Why can't they raise their cattle up north and transport them to the south straight to the abattoir? That we support Buhari doesn't mean we walk with our eyes closed. Like I said, I blame foolish Nigerians that will just be sounding and looking like maalu throughout this. This is bad, and we are going to regret it soon.
[/s]

An average fulani man is loving. I lived among them at sabon gari kano. they are tolerant. they are our brothers. Dont let the bad eggs among them spoil your perception about them. They deserve the grazing bill because they produce the beef we consume nationwide. Lets give them.the chance to thrive by establishing grazing fields all over the country for them
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
LMFashions:

You keep making reference using Igbos. Didn't the Igbos acquire the properties for their businesses with their monies? Did FG carve of portions of land for the Igbo businessman? The point is FG shouldn't carve out other people's territory for Fulani cattle herdsmen. If they need land they should acquire just like how every other people doing business acquired theirs according to the law of the said area. They shouldn't be treated differently.
[/s]

Is the FG not giving igbo farmers in the east free fertilizers and pesticides? are the igbo farmers not getting agric loans to support their farming? Why cant the FG intervene in support of the fulanis whose meat is our source of beef in the south? dont be selfish
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 20, 2016
aventura:
1.) this op is not Yoruba; divide and rule ......
2.) ranching is a better option, then why is it not considered.
3.) The sudden wake of herders violence was a subtle plot to force the grazing bill that is why the president remained uncomfortably silent.
4.) Singling out the SE further attest to the divide and rule plan by the op to further an evil propanda. For the record, 4 out of the six zones are against this madness; from the MB to the SW and the SS and SE.

@ op, I can see ur game plan.

I am yoruba from ipokia LGA ogun state. If u dont believe na ur wahala. the fulanis are our brothers and we need to support the grazing bill so there wont be clashes btwn them and farmers. or are you happy with the current loss of lives
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2016
23Tunde45:
I am a Yoruba guy and I testify that OP is a very big fool. If you are truly Yoruba, go and live with Fulanis because you have been disowned.

Iranu Abasha

why do you hate your fellow Nigerian so much? must u condemn the fulanis because of the atrocities of few?
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2016
joborskill:

I am yoruba from ipokia LGA ogun state. If u dont believe na ur wahala. the fulanis are our brothers and we need to support the grazing bill so there wont be clashes btwn them and farmers. or are you happy with the current loss of lives

Sorry dear,the grazing bill is dead and never to be ressurrected again.The senate already clarified that yesterday so your efforts here has been wasted.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 20, 2016
fulanimafia:
Nice insightful thread joborskill. Too bad I arrived late.

ur contribution is needed here bro. i cant seem to handle this angry ipad yoots alone. they hate fulanis so much
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Sorry dear,the grazing bill is dead and never to be ressurrected again.The senate already clarified that yesterday so your efforts here has been wasted.

Go to the next saraki thread to defend him as usual. When the FG is ready to Present the bill it shall be signed into law and the fulanis will have their way
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by cr7lomo: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Even though I support the grazing bill, will it reduce the rate of cattle rustling in Nigeria?

I need answers

U want to be voted, and u post this nonsense...learn politics my dear
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by meccuno: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Hizzy:
o boy u need 2 tink see every one is against u includin ur sense
classic!! Are you related to robert mugabe? Lolz!!
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by BudeYahooCom: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2016
PassingShot:

Let's employ our common sense here pls.

The herdsmen business is unique in nature. As such, it requires unique solution.

From long time ago, cattle rearing has been a problem in our country. The difference now is the advent of social media which have made it possible to know more of the atrocities committed by some of them.

Whichever way you look at it, what the government is attempting to do is the perfect and lasting solution to the challenges.

The reason why you support fulani is simple-Islam. You and OP are known muslim. You yoruba muslims cab dash your land but fulanis will not be guaranteed any safety if they try taking people's land in the East, whether backed by the Fulani Govt or not.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by cr7lomo: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2016
@jorboskills and @passingshots, I can c u both are apc agents , better go and return the money they gave u for this ridiculous post

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by BudeYahooCom: 6:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Gext22:
There you have it ladies and gentlemen - the weak link in the southern regional chain.
How In God's name did we get this kind of unfortunate region as neighbors?
The guy was even making Comparisons to harmless traders who buy Lands at exorbitant prices and are often at the mercy of the state governments.
And the herdsmen have proven from history to be unyielding and to overreach regardless of compromise.
The Ss/se is In serious trouble of existential proportions if we do not remove ourselves from these fifth columnists and perpetual traitors who don't mind selling us all in the name of political sophistication and temporary political gain.

The Southerners supporting the grazing bill are YORUBA MUSLIMS. The reason is not farfetched. Fulani are using them as pawn. I'm sure senators from Osun, Kwara, and Oyo will support the bill. These are states with sizeable yoruba muslim population( A senator from Oyo even bears the name Buhari) and they must do the bidding of their Fulani muslim lords.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by EzeNri(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2016
That bill shouldn't stand. Imagine the bill granting power to the commission to acquire any land they think is suitable for grazing in any part of the world. Govt can kill investment in any part of the country at will, by invoking this law to acquire any land that had been designated for investment. With the level of tribalism in this country, it will definitely happen. Killing investment with it.

It is also the shortest route to islamize the country. It is time we call our senators and warn them about the bill. Am afraid, the activities of the herdsman might be a sanctioned false flag operation to islamize the country. We should reject the bill in its entirety.

Support this bill and watch how our land with be invaded.

Cc: tonyebarcanista
easternleopard
gext22
chukwudi44
Onni
Joborskill
Aventura
23tunde45

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Budget 2020: Gabriel Suswam Expresses Worry On VAT, Ekweremadu Lauds Buhari / Osun Governor, Oyetola Extends Lockdown By 14 Days / Ghanaian President, Ministers Slash Salaries By 30% To Reduce Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.