Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break (1485 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by NEHLIVE: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2016
I think she knows what she is talking about. It may be an uncommon sense.

But ladies and gentlemen, what say you?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/toolz-gives-advice-to-ladies-on-what-to.html

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by NEHLIVE: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmm
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by Young03(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2016
story for ndi muo

1 Like

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by FreeBSD: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2016
[b][/b]Women are so jobless. Han

So he needs a break you don't have anything meaningful to do than to go to his mum house and talk aso ebi. Go and cook for his dad and hang out with his friend. Na by force?

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by Jayjay0(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2016
How useless can sh3 be undecided undecided

Oya ladies do as she said and watch your man dump you
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by HajimeSaito(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Young03:
story for ndi muo
Ndewo. I dey greet you from Ala ndi muo. grin
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by CaroLyner(f): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2016
doesnt make sense to me
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by sexymoma(f): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
if he wants a break...I'll give him a holiday..
Naija men don't worth it angry

1 Like

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by Michellla(f): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
and some people will follow this lame advice

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by Michellla(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2016
sexymoma:
if he wants a break...I'll give him a holiday.
high five

1 Like

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by sexymoma(f): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Michellla:
high five
my sister i rub nyash with you jare wink.. shebi dem dey hia dey shout #teamforeigirls# mesef #teamforeignguys#

1 Like

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by KimBerlyie: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
What sort of foolish advice is this? Is it by force? undecided
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by misspicy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
This "hogwash" will hold some men for sometime and then they go out of control.

till the woman becomes a footmat

this toolz does not sound like someone with self respect

Her cup of tea,she should drink it alone and not try to share it with other women,except her own kind

Tah!!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by CaroLyner(f): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
toolz please stick to talking on radio
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by sexymoma(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
CaroLyner:
you are mouthed.cheesy
wink cheesy
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by MRBrownJ: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
desperate women EVERYWHERE, just because she is "somehow" famous, doesnt make her any different.

i need a break means i dont want to hear/see/smell/think of you for a while, as you are starting to get on my damn nerves, and i need solo time to think this through... doing what she advised would certainly get such woman a PERMANENT
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by danbrowndmf(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
misspicy:
This "hogwash" will hold some men for sometime and then they go out of control.

till the woman becomes a footmat

this toolz does not sound like someone with self respect

Her cup of tea,she should drink it alone and not try to share it with other women,except her own kind

Tah!!
you think toolz don't have self respect? Cus her opinion doesn't tally with yours? U like joke to much grin
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by Titilayooni(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
sexymoma:
if he wants a break...I'll give him a holiday..
Naija men don't worth it angry

I dey feel you jare....some men are not just worth the stress
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you think toolz don't have self respect? Cus her opinion doesn't tally with yours? U like joke to much grin
So you expect me to force myself on you and your family after you asked for a "break"?

Anybody with an iota of self respect and self worth knows there is no forcing it undecided

Women like Toolz will just end up killing themselves over a man that doesn't give 1/2fuck about them at the end grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by sexymoma(f): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Titilayooni:
I dey feel you jare....some men are not just worth the stress
dem plenty for naija angry
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by danbrowndmf(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
misspicy:

So you expect me to force myself on you and your family after you asked for a "break"?

Anybody with an iota of self respect and self worth knows there is no forcing it undecided

Women like Toolz will just end up killing themselves over a man that doesn't give 1/2fuck about them at the end grin
i still see no offence in begging your partner if he/she says they need break,sometimes they don't really need break. Maybe issues at hand is to much for them or something.& really need sometimes. The only reason most of ous see these things as a crime is "PRIDE". Pride is the reason why our relationships don't work anymore even our marriages. Pride between me & you. PRIDE has killed ous.sad
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by misspicy(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i still see no offence in begging your partner if he/she says they need break,sometimes they don't really need break. Maybe issues at hand is to much for them or something.& really need sometimes. The only reason most of ous see these things as a crime is "PRIDE". Pride is the reason why our relationships don't work anymore even our marriages. Pride between me & you. PRIDE has killed ous.sad
Are you for real? shocked

if your girlfriend ask you for a "break" you will get on your kneels and "beg" her not to go on break because you are not proud?
So if she has issues at hand,she can't confide in you and you help find solution for it together but she can take it out on you by asking for a break?

It means your presence is of no importance to her

this speaks a lot about yourself esteem

Tah! I don't do sissy men
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by danbrowndmf(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
misspicy:

Are you for real? shocked

if your girlfriend ask you for a "break" you will get on your kneels and "beg" her not to go on break because you are not proud?
So if she has issues at hand,she can't confide in you and you help find solution for it together but she can take it out on you by asking for a break?

It means your presence is of no importance to her

this speaks a lot about yourself esteem

Tah! I don't do sissy men
it doesn't say shit about your self esteem! You people mistake PRIDE for self Esteem. If you keep giving them break. as they ask for without asking them to know why they needed the space or break. How many men do u think u will date & probably sleep with before marriage?There are so many reason why ur partner would ask for break..either there is something ur doing wrong he/she want u to correct or stuff out of the box. Like is it even a low self esteem to never want to lose ur partner? Like " Please you don't have to leave now". If i had to go deep on this issue the way i see it u may say i'm saying something disregarding to you! Make we just FILE BE!
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
it doesn't say shit about your self esteem! You people mistake PRIDE for self Esteem
If you keep giving them break. as they ask for without asking them to know why they needed the space or break. How many men do u think u will date & probably sleep with before marriage?There are so many reason why ur partner would ask for break..either there is something ur doing wrong he/she want u to correct or stuff out of the box. Like is it even a low self esteem to never want to lose ur partner? Like " Please you don't have to leave now". If i had to go deep on this issue the way i see it u may say i'm saying something disregarding to you! Make we just FILE BE!

At this point I need to ask if you only date teenagers and kids

This is absolute low of the low.
Because normal people,I mean adults with comprehensive reasoning facilities,sit down and talk about issues not ask for breaks and expect to be cajoled and begged

are you telling me that every partner you ever been with always want a break,are you that disposable?
This speaks a lot of the kind of crowd you move with and you have resorted to "begging" in order to be with a person who doesn't want you,

I bet you won't see the _stupidity in this crap you put up there,your self esteem is just so gone you need people to accept you by force.
Now do yourself a favour,go through this same thread on front page and see what "adults have to say about it

www.nairaland.com/3056738/toolz-says-should-man-asks

And to hell with your disregard
Am done talking about this,everybody to their way of life. undecided
Re: Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break by danbrowndmf(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2016
misspicy:

At this point I need to ask if you only date teenagers and kids

This is absolute low of the low.
Because normal people,I mean adults with comprehensive reasoning facilities,sit down and talk about issues not ask for breaks and expect to be cajoled and begged

are you telling me that every partner you ever been with always want a break,are you that disposable?
This speaks a lot of the kind of crowd you move with and you have resorted to "begging" in order to be with a person who doesn't want you,

I bet you won't see the _stupidity in this crap you put up there,your self esteem is just so gone you need people to accept you by force.
Now do yourself a favour,go through this same thread on front page and see what "adults have to say about it

www.nairaland.com/3056738/toolz-says-should-man-asks

And to hell with your disregard
Am done talking about this,everybody to their way of life. undecided
ok

(1) (Reply)

FACTS: 7 Things That Can Destroy Your Urge For S3x / 8 Valid Reasons Why You Should NEVER Chase A Man / If Your Battery Percentage Was Your Age (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.