Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (65530 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Hanan Buhari's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Kiakia(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
These PDP guys are acting deluded. However, any discerning Nigerian understands the game they are playing and attaches no importance to their daily, misguided expose`. I am yet to read anywhere that PDP 'lambasted' the idle senators for taking delivery of an over-priced SUV in this period of economic meltdown. So much for hypocrisy! sadThese PDP guys are acting deluded. However, any discerning Nigerian understands the game they are playing and attaches no importance to their daily, misguided expose`. I am yet to read anywhere that PDP 'lambasted' the idle senators for taking delivery of an over-priced SUV in this period of economic meltdown. So much for hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Lilimax(f): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
mapet:

I was liking your line until I got to this fabu in bold grin grin grin
smiley
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Fickie(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
youngeagle:
But the dullard wants the ministers to fly economy and business class...well I'm not surprise,heard they have privatized corruption
GEJ, the ineffectual buffoon legalised corruption
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Yksoul(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
PDP,PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE,WHAT OF THE WIFE OF ONE FORMER GOVERNOR IN ONE OF SS STATES THAT FLEW FIRST CLASS TO DUBAI?WHAT CAN PDP SAY ABOUT THAT? PDP 16YEARS CORRUPT PARTY WITH NO RESULT
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by anonimi: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Almajiri1:
Liars and pretenders disgust me. APC are liars while Buhari is pretender. He was okay while in CPC.

Buhari is the WORST pretender of the whole SCAMMING lot.
Truly we don enter one chance!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
PDP is full of stack illiterate who don't know how to make simple analysis. Ministers shouldn't fly first class doesn't mean they can't do it with their own money. Is it that the president don't have the money to fly his daughter in first class?

If you want to cast a propaganda and criticize destructively then make it more convincing. Look for something else to say. I guess most people here are enlightened.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Lilimax(f): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fickie:

But before GEJ, corruption has been in Nigeria nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by lekonso: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Leadership should be by example. When you hold a public office you should careful of everything you are doing

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by anonimi: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Learn to be patriotic as that is the only way our country can move forward. You should mind what you say about your president. What if a foreigner is to say such what will be your stand?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by benflin(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbie27:
Nigerians voted him out of party manifesto and not for his manifestation: wat he has done for his immediate constituency, where he has worked b4, and his past achievements, he was voted base on sentiment bt PDP shld chill first...they must nt complain of insignificant things.
Bros come to Daura and see Construction projects by almost every ministry ..sittdown dere they think his is like someone that neglected his region
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by aresa: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
A 16 year old non government official don steal government money take enter 1st class plane..... grin

Opposition don miss road... grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
ireneony:
would you be saying same shit if she were to be Jonathan's daughter

Jonathan is gone and never again will he be Nigeria's GCFR... Deal with it or drink the pee out of your otene.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by mapet: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:

Fickie:
:

Let me help here

1. IBB legalised corruption and not GEJ. Under IBB corruption was rampant yet covert
2. GEJ redefined and sign-posted corruption. Under GEJ's "stealing is not corruption" mantra, corruption was brazenly carried out with impunity. The remnants are what we still have in the Senate and both parties
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Almajiri1: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:

He would be exposed and disgraced from office if he doesn't change. Look at the level of suffering Nigerians are going through and all he could say was that his own family can afford all the first class luxuries his position as president can afford them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by anonimi: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:

Thank you o jare and it was WORSE under Buhari, Abacha etc when there was less TRANSPARENCY in governance.
That was why our infrastructures were left to ROT with no improvement and no investment whatsoever for many decades.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by SucreB: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?
you are an hypocrite!!!! get a life please

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by mej67: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chai!!!! See reasoning.

maupe:
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ireneony(f): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
papawemba:

Jonathan is gone and never again will he be Nigeria's GCFR... Deal with it or drink the pee out of your otene.
no i will prefer to bite your d1ccvk undecided

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:
I used to?
baby, that was a bad decision you made there. cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by aresa: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
IAMMRTWHYTE:
PDP is full of stack illiterate who don't know how to make simple analysis. Ministers shouldn't fly first class doesn't mean they can't do it with their own money. Is it that the president don't have the money to fly his daughter in first class?

If you want to cast a propaganda and criticize destructively then make it more convincing. Look for something else to say. I guess most people here are enlightened.

The disgraced and discredited looting and stealing PDP is stacked full of jokers with low intellect PDP so coming up with this shallow and shameful rubbish is really not ant kind of surprise..
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by anonimi: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
aresa:
A 16 year old non government official don steal government money take enter 1st class plane..... grin

Opposition don miss road... grin

No worry na the money from im mama akara-frying business na im e take dey fly first class, not so grin

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by jcross19: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:

... and put his immediate family's security in jeopardy?! maybe you'd prefer she took the presidential jet, abi?

this should NOT be compared with ministers on official duty
google this "chinese president flies on a commercial flight. Okay.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Gext22: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbie27:
they shld play their opposition wisely and not make Nigerians hate them totally for some biased statements.
Where In the world do you get an unbiased opposition?
Was APC an unbiased opposition?
You people in that country are funny. Trying hard to sound intelligent and still failing to be.
Why should the spoilt daughter of the President be flying first class when whole ministers are not supposed to due to poor national finances?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by yekparikpa(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
mapet:

I was liking your line until I got to this fabu in bold grin grin grin
I owe you nothing kid!
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by domopps(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
jcross19:
are you sure? Then why is he tasking the ministers to be taking economy? He. Has to show the example of humility first! Start it from his house basic.

Oga take a chill pill now and please don't let hatred cloud ur judgment just like shameless PDP screaming.............

No 1, Ministers are to fly Business class and not economy only if their trip is being sponsored by the government!

No 2, No evidence to show that her daughter's traveling is equally sponsored by government!

No 3, If my company can pay for my Business class on official duty how much more do you guys expect from president's daughter!

No 4, Even if Jonathan's Daughter should travel now which of the package do you think she would be on?

PDP should should just take things easy all these childish and Jester acts is uncall for!

Cheeeeers
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Kaira333: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Its unfair. Buhari is biased
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Lilimax(f): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

baby, that was a bad decision you made there. cry cry cry cry cry cry
How undecided? Not at all!
I just fell out of Catholic faith and fell into Christ and I'm no longer in crisis. smiley
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by DonDiego(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who paid for it?

Thats the question we should be asking.

Her father has wealthy and powerful friends that can foot such bills just for the hell of it.

I dont see what the big deal is here.

PDP will not be happy if they see her seating inside CHISCO bus with Air conditioner sef.. grin

And after they'd have finished footing her bills, they'd then commit such alarming amounts of corruption in whatever nefarious businesses they're engaged in and you expect the hypocritical fighter of corruption to raise a finger against them, abi? The biggest trouble with Nigeria are not her wicked leaders but her zombie led. They are like rams who fetch the knife meant for their own slaughter. Nonsense!!!

Ministers not flying Business or First class order is not what these Mumu PDP people are saying.. Any Minister can fly First Class as long as it is not being paid for by the Government of Nigeria. Aisha's ticket was not paid for by Nigerian Government money.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by mapet: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
yekparikpa:
I owe you nothing kid!

OK Sir,

grin grin grin grin grin Fly first class to your village then grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by GboyegaD(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
It could be an upgrade. We can't be too certain except we are shown the receipt.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Gext22: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
jcross19:
google this "chinese president flies on a commercial flight. Okay.
The daughter of the Chinese president dare not fly first class.
Unless she want her father to be executed for corruption and waste, by rivals in the communist government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Who Killed Funmilayo Ransome-kuti (Fela's Mother)? / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.