Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

I'd Rather Die Than Give My Land To The Fulanis-Peter Iyere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'd Rather Die Than Give My Land To The Fulanis-Peter Iyere (581 Views)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Rather Die Than Give My Land To The Fulanis-Peter Iyere by dukie25: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
When we accuse Buhari of being divisive his supporters foam at the mouth trying to shut us up. Buhari is the grand Patron of Miyetti Allah (Fulani herdsmen Assoc) and less than 1yr into his administration Buhari not only keeps mute when Fulani herdsmen go on killing spree he seems to encourage them.
What's the purpose of the grazing bill if not to reward the Fulanis who're perpetually at war with their host?
Apart from importing "special grazing" grass for our endangered Fulanis, the fed govt is intent on giving lands any where in Nigeria to the Fulanis.

Do poultry farmers get free lands from fed govt?

Peter Iyere
Re: I'd Rather Die Than Give My Land To The Fulanis-Peter Iyere by VoteDemiladgold: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is it not d same land that you will be buried in?

Mchew..
Re: I'd Rather Die Than Give My Land To The Fulanis-Peter Iyere by dukie25: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
VoteDemiladgold:
Is it not d same land that you will be buried in?

Mchew..
[/s]
I think I'd bury you and any one who comes near my ancestral land first.
If the Yorubas want to give their land to the Fulanis, they can go ahead. You did the same thing in Ilorin.

4 Likes

Re: I'd Rather Die Than Give My Land To The Fulanis-Peter Iyere by Leopardd(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]
I think I'd bury you and any one who comes near my ancestral land first.
If the Yorubas want to give their land to the Fulanis, they can go ahead. You did the same thing in Ilorin.

My man!

(1) (Reply)

Hurray As Federal Government Extends The Validity Period Of The Driver's Licence / What Is This With Accident Victims And Police Report Before Treatment ? / Caption This Picture....!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.