Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time (52870 Views)

General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / General Victor Ezugwu Receives Hero's Cheers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Peacewealth(f): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
and this happened and this happened. what happened? go straight to the point and fix the heading whoever it interest, let him read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Obrose(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
The boko Haram tjat Buhari has defeated technically abi another one?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by nepapole(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:
I thought boko haram have been defected technically.
Defected bawo?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is what you get when they are TECHNICALLY but not TOTALLY wiped out.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nigeria army recover 2 ak-47 meaning two militants were killed.
May God help them(NA)
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Ad0rable: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
And what happened ?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by erico2k2(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Suspected boko haram insurgents on Tuesday ambushed the convoy of the Acting General Officer Commanding, GOC, 7 Division, the Nigerian Army has said.
The Army spokesperson, Sani Usman, said in a statement that “the leading elements of the Acting General Officer Commanding, GOC, 7 Division Nigerian Army, Brigadier General Victor Ezugwu’s leading convoy was about 8.30am on Tuesday morning ambushed by suspected Boko Haram terrorists enroute to visit troops in Bama, Borno state, north east Nigeria”.
He said “although 1 soldier lost his live and 2 others were injured, they were able to clear the ambush, killing some of the terrorists and recovered vehicle and weapons from them”.
He said the recovered items include a Toyota Hilux vehicle, 2 AK-47 rifles and several ammunitions.
The Acting GOC has continued his operational visit to Bama, while the body of the late soldier and the wounded had been evacuated to Maiduguri, the statement added.
He added that Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Yusuf Buratai, a lieutenant general, has also spoken with the GOC.
“The Nigerian Army wish to reiterate its unalloyed commitment and determination to continue to clear the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists wherever they might be hiding,” he said.
The attack came a day after soldiers clashed with Boko Haram militants in Borno State.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/202050-breaking-boko-haram-ambushes-nigeria-military-commanders-convoy.html
So what where the BH fighters killed holding.so of the recovered just 2 AK47s
I smell untold story
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Disneylady(f): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
These bastards get multiple lives oooooo, dem no dey die finish...they are kinda reincarnating ni
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
And what happened?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
clemcykul:
those bastards still waxing strong?? wheres dt kpomo mouthed lai mogammed?
He thinking of lies he will come up with soon.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by IamLEGEND1: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
These people no gree finish.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
clemcykul:
those bastards still waxing strong?? wheres dt kpomo mouthed lai mogammed?
He's thinking of lies he will come up with soon.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Ipheyemmy01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
All those shouting we thought they said they have been defeated. What did you expect fro a dying snake. There days are surely numbered.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by PassingShot(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:
Keep crying!

WE HAVE DEFEATED BOKO HARAM WHETHER YOU ENEMIES LIKE IT OR NOT. cool cool cool cool

What PMB has achieved in less than a year with BH, the Ineffectual Buffoon couldn't achieve in more than five years.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Kposkila: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=clemcykul post=44844955]those bastards still waxing strong?? wheres dt kpomo mouthed lai mogammed?[/quote
Defeating insurgents is quite different from an open battle, dey mingle with civilians, flushing them out would be as they (BH) lunch attack, the main thing is dat weapons and their tools for war were recovered, gradually dey would be weakened and disappear, kudos to NA.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by VocalWalls: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
1 hilux and 2 ak47?
That's not an ambush. Just a suicide.

The army had more fire power.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Azumy(f): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
igbooo and money sha! condolence to d family of d deceased nd speedy recovery to d injured
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Greenback: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
k.
ChappyChase:
Ok
Ayomi088:
Ghen ghen
jerseyboy:
Na wah
wharley01:
k
WASMOG:
ok
Originality007:
shocked
onstelly:
What will I say now
Guess I be be back to comment later
Akshow:
Ok

i concur with dhurmynick
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Itulah(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by alobright17(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:
like seriously?... boko boys at it again!

bullhari call ur boys to order biko!..na beg we dey beg!undecided

Bbe where u dey since?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Unity19(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:

People like you need to be thoroughly tutored on how to criticise. even if they said they have defeated BH, common sense should tell you that there is no country that can totally defeat terrorist. At least there will still be some element of it.

Except if you want to lie, to some extent BH has been weakened but that does not imply that they can't carry out any attack. Now, tell me any country that has been struggling with a resident terrorist that overcame the terrorist 100%. Please don't mention USA, England etc beacuse they don't have a resident or indigenous terrorist groups. Look at countries like Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, CAR, Syria, etc

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Hiploko(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
PassingShot:

Keep crying!

WE HAVE DEFEATED BOKO HARAM WHETHER YOU ENEMIES LIKE IT OR NOT. cool cool cool cool

What PMB has achieved in less than a year with BH, the Ineffectual Buffoon couldn't achieve in more than five years.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

this no warrant this kind yeye smile @ all. What achievement are you talking about here
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by omobs(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
fuckeverybody...
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by emerged01(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
millionboi:
All dis charge nd bend ministers will soon deny it....
You should at least feel sober for the soul lost.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by tellwisdom: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mumu people, What happened?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by rottennaija(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:

Next time, don't use the word "technically" to make common sense
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by DaHrNn(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:

It's very pertinent that you need to use Google cus your low level knowledge of an assertion you made makes you very clueless on the subject matter...
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by joshuaidibia(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
that's why they use the word "technically". Which means they are not completely annihilated but over powered and cannot openly go about as they use to months ago. Heck, even the west with all their military might and technology still get attacked sporadically.
By west,i hope u mean AMERICA. Abi na dem yoruba states?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by brightleave(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
But them acquire mind o
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by refiner(f): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
alobright17:

Bbe where u dey since?

...in d cloud...just came down to see how Nigeria is running her affairs and I must say,I am dissapointed!undecided...

will u join my team?wink
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by macaranta(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.