Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time (52865 Views)

General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / General Victor Ezugwu Receives Hero's Cheers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Akshow: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
joshuaidibia:
By west,i hope u mean AMERICA. Abi na dem yoruba states?
use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by frisky2good(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
They called you back and you heard? Guy, you no run well.

Generalkorex:
Nice one
In another news.

Our marwa hit a tinted volkwagen saloon car,then d tricycle driver started shouting "ki lo n wa" meaning what r u driving? Iru driver wo le leyi[what sort of driving is this?]
Then 4 soldiers came down with guns and whips
Everyone of us jumped down n pick race including d marwa driver. But the soldiers called us back. They told us to enter d marwa and we left immediately.
not all soldiers are wicked
#Godblessnigerianarmy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by alobright17(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:

...in d cloud...just came down to see how Nigeria is running her affairs and I must say,I am dissapointed!undecided...

will u join my team?wink

not yet ready to visit cloud yet,since my grand parents are there already
Whenever you come down here joining your team will be sure
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:
I thought boko haram have been defected technically.
What are they? Undefeated technically? Please expatiate.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Generalkorex(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
frisky2good:
They called you back and you heard? Guy, you no run well.

na people help them call us o
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by kickhard: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kudos to the great NA.

However, there is a lot of work awaiting the NA regarding these boko boys before the much publicized re-settlement of the IDPs, despite the party media politics of the 'technical win'. If boko haram can confront a group of fully armed soldiers consciously, what's the fate of the civilians when they are left alone with NPF in the remote villages?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:
First of all,,what do u undastand by d word 'technically'?undecided
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
that's why they use the word "technically". Which means they are not completely annihilated but over powered and cannot openly go about as they use to months ago. Heck, even the west with all their military might and technology still get attacked sporadically.
This is what I call rational reasoning, typical of individuals with well developed higher center.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by pweetychyka(f): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
:oAnd I still hear no more Boko Haram in Nigeria

May God continually strengthen our soldiers....and may the soul of the gallant soldier Rest In Perfect peace cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by demiladegold(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
seunny4lif:
The BH na country shocked Them no dey finish angry angry They reach 20M
Would you do me the honour of joining my team
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Caseless: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:
like seriously?... boko boys at it again!

bullhari call ur boys to order biko!..na beg we dey beg!undecided
you are contesting , and you make such comment? You better tone down until the election is over before you show ur partisanship, or else, we turn it to pdp/Apc thing.

Be warned!
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by wxyz1: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
how many are this boko haram? are they more than Nigeria population? today they kill 500 tomorow 1,000,000!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by tomzman: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
that's why they use the word "technically". Which means they are not completely annihilated but over powered and cannot openly go about as they use to months ago. Heck, even the west with all their military might and technology still get attacked sporadically.
You really have time to be schooling these fools. They irritate me and are one of the reasons I no longer post on this forum as I used to. If after spending years in school, coupled with the level of exposure to information in this present age, a youth is still finding it difficult to understand the meaning of the word "technically" as used in that context, then it's a pity. I pray he even understands the lucid explanation you gave. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by itzsniper(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
It means thr z a spy in d army dats leaking certain info. But wait oo, tot boko has bn technically defeated. Oga Lie-nus Mohammed over to u.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Sydney22: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
layeenka:
i dont care if I'll be banned, but you're a big bastard, must you always be tribalisticb Dindinrin oponu
undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by itzsniper(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dat9jakid:
. Mee. Too. My brother, I thought they've been cleared according to the minister of information
siddon there dey quote wetin one minister talk, nor b ur mate dey front line here? besides watz d meaning of technically defeated?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by gretblue: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:
And have you checked your dictionary to confirm the usage of the word "Technically" Go school u no gree go.You see your life for public.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by refiner(f): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Caseless:
you are contesting , and you make such comment? You better tone down until the election is over before you show ur partisanship, or else, we turn it to pdp/Apc thing.

Be warned!
...lol..ok sire!
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by seunny4lif(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin
I Will join grin
demiladegold:

Would you do me the honour of joining my team
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by SucreB: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:
FG has directed all news agencies to minimise announcement of BH attacks. they keep deceiving the dullards like themselves. where are the pictures as evidence?. smh
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by demiladegold(f): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin I Will join grin

Yaaaaay

Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by SucreB: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sydney22:
These happened because of a tipoff by a Yoruba snitch in the military that want the Igbo General dead

: From a competent source in the 7 division
are you sure you have taken your injection today??
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by demiladegold(f): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin I Will join grin

Chop kiss
Pm me asap
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by seunny4lif(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
shocked
Wait o oooh
Hope no be BH grin
demiladegold:

Chop kiss

Pm me asap
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by demiladegold(f): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
seunny4lif:
shocked Wait o oooh Hope no be BH grin
Lol no joor
Miss nairaland contest campaign team
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
There is a Northerner spying my Igbo Brother cause he is an Igbo Man they want to kill him, never cause God is with him. PMB should call his boys and fulani herdmen to order they know what they are doing making it look like we are one Nigeria, Bros Victor watch your back
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by Omonigeriarere: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:

It is high time for you to go back to your dictionary to ascertain the meaning of the word 'technically'
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by seunny4lif(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin
demiladegold:

Lol no joor

Miss nairaland contest campaign team
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by omolola15(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
livhorgng:
There is a Northerner spying my Igbo Brother cause he is an Igbo Man they want to kill him, never cause God is with him. PMB should call his boys and fulani herdmen to order they know what they are doing making it look like we are one Nigeria, Bros Victor watch your back

Like sey na only igbo don die for this BH campaign. Must you guys be tribalistic about everything. A soldier lost his life. Do you know if he's Hausa, yoruba or igbo.

I'm always sorry for people like you.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by demiladegold(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Send me ur number
Re: Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time by delman88(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
donvicky2007:

GNS 101: USE OF ENGLISH

"TECHNICALLY"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.