Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

She Declined My Proposal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Declined My Proposal. (1544 Views)

She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Declined My Proposal. by kinzation(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends..
Please I need your candid advice on what to do on a girl I love so much we've been together since her secondary school days (ss3) till her 200 like in university. But she declined my proposal on the grounds that because of her overprotective father and she doesn't want to feel guilty. What's your candid advice should I still wait for her? Because I'm prepared to.

1 Like

Re: She Declined My Proposal. by kajoula(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
kinzation:
Hello friends..
Please I need your candid advice on what to do on a girl I love so much we've been together since her secondary school days (ss3) till her 200 like in university. But she declined my proposal on the grounds that because of her overprotective father and she doesn't want to feel guilty. What's your candid advice should I still wait for her? Because I'm prepared to.
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by sinaj(f): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wait for her wen u ain't sure she loves you
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Aguiyi13(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Am no science student , buh I know whats chemistry. there's more to this than she's telling you, son.
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Move on Man , this may be a blessing in disguise ... Having a relationship of 100 years doesn't guarantee you'll be partners for life . Take it or leave it ... Such is life .
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Godfullsam(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Move on...

There are many fishes in the river sad
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Luckygurl(f): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
She feels she's not ready

She's not into you

It's either of the two.
If the former is the case, you stand a very high chance of been with her later on. Just be patient and diplomatic about it.

If the latter is the case, I'm sorry, you've got no chance at all. Forget about the two of you been an item.

Besides, who in this day and age still gives the excuse of not getting into a relationship because of an overprotective parent unless of course he/she is still a minor.
I mean, there are several ways of running a smooth operation without been caught grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Declined My Proposal. by schumastic(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
sinaj:
Wait for her wen u ain't sure she loves you

i tire o...later they will say their wife cheat on them when is obvious she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life with you..meanwhile have you seen what your sexual birth date date says about you wink https://www.nairaland.com/3055776/get-here-find-out-sexual/1#44846308
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
When parents are involved, it's a different story..

Besides she seems she can't fight for ur love..u better give up and move on.
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
what kinda silly excuse is that? so is she trying to say her father don't want her to settle down or what
leave her o bfor ur case go turn oyo

1 Like

Re: She Declined My Proposal. by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wait ko waiter niundecided
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Fmartin(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op, if u do am chop clean mouth nw no b ur fault..

D beautiful ones ar nt yet born
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
OP its a good thing she declined, hope u did that in public?
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by kinzation(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Luckygurl:
She feels she's not ready

She's not into you

It's either of the two.
If the former is the case, you stand a very high chance of been with her later on. Just be patient and diplomatic about it.

If the latter is the case, I'm sorry, you've got no chance at all. Forget about the two of you been an item.

Besides, who in this day and age still gives the excuse of not getting into a relationship because of an overprotective parent unless of course he/she is still a minor.
I mean, there are several ways of running a smooth operation without been caught grin grin

The thing is we've talked about it. She totally admits that she likes me and she's into me. And I told her I would wait.. She even told me of a guy she declined too. Tho as things are now we are still keeping it cool. Tho I told her that we could start a relationship and her parents wouldn't know of it. Tho she said her mom isn't a big deal but her dad is d overprotective one here
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Luckygurl(f): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
kinzation:
The thing is we've talked about it. She totally admits that she likes me and she's into me. And I told her I would wait.. She even told me of a guy she declined too. Tho as things are now we are still keeping it cool. Tho I told her that we could start a relationship and her parents wouldn't know of it. Tho she said her mom isn't a big deal but her dad is d overprotective one here

What's her age range??
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by otunbacarter(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:
OP its a good thing she declined, hope u did that in public?

Re: She Declined My Proposal. by kinzation(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Luckygurl:

What's her age range??
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Luckygurl(f): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2016
kinzation:
grin grin

Okay!! I wouldn't blame the dad though tongue
She's still a baby...
That doesn't mean girls her age ain't into relationships.

Cut her some slack, she'll definitely come around if she's really into you smiley

1 Like

Re: She Declined My Proposal. by kinzation(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Luckygurl:
grin grin

Okay!! I wouldn't blame the dad though tongue
She's still a baby...
That doesn't mean girls her age ain't into relationships.

Cut her some slack, she'll definitely come around if she's really into you smiley
you mean I should give her Time?
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by Luckygurl(f): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
kinzation:
you mean I should give her Time?

Yes! If you're absolutely sure she's into you.

If not, move on with your life smiley

1 Like

Re: She Declined My Proposal. by kinzation(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Luckygurl:

Yes! If you're absolutely sure she's into you.

If not, move on with your life smiley
she's really into me and she's told me. Anyways thanks..
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by jamex93(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
She is just confuss and affraid i guess
Re: She Declined My Proposal. by AfroKnight: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
You're saying you would wait? cheesy Wait? Young man what is wrong with you? You think this is Telemundo? Leave her alone and move on. There are many better girls out there.

See how young men encourage girls to string them along.

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Magic Words Your Man Wants (and Needs) To Hear From You / Guys Check Out This New Penis-pocket Boxer That Somebody Invented. / Notorious Returns....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.