Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s (35749 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by dukie25: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Damn! He was already wearing the dark shades back then.

No be now Bubu start to smoke that shiit that always make him wanna hide his dilated pupils.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by adedam007(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by mildflame: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
So SLEEK STEADY n SURE. Been there and done it all, this President gat GAME. Jonathan own then was to drink OGOGORO n do chores for CHAFF WOMEN
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Meritocracy: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
lwise:
Good

But oga bubu,I never suffer like this for my life,them nearly break my head for filling station just to buy 4 litres of fuel.
Reach house, the generator just suck everything under 4 hrs.
PHCN no even remember my area at all.
Price of everything don double.

Can someone tell me the meaning of Buhari......could it mean SUFFERING?
Don't blame Buhari for our past president failure since 1999. All of them promise stable power, good road networks, modern refinery, better health care, agricultural and education sector but failed to deliver. If they had solved the problems buhari would be facing another issues now. For example can any presidential candidate in America use better road to campaign and won? They talk about policy but our leaders are looters and enemies of progress. Please just pray for Buhari instead of condemning him. House is easy to pull down but hard to build
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by dangotesmummy: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
He looks like tuface idibia from afar in the picture
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by zomby(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Very nice picture; truly epic.

How come in all Jonathan's throwback pictures he looks like a house-boy?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Deen77: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
lwise:
Good

But oga bubu,I never suffer like this for my life,them nearly break my head for filling station just to buy 4 litres of fuel.

When we failed to build refinery all this year's because of oil boom importing petroleum. Now when d Oil boom is over we are paying d price, no more free dollar.

And when some people blow d gas pipeline sabotaging electricity is me and you paying d price. Some groups are determined to run this country down.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by agbangam: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Many pple believe dat if GEJ had still been d President dat der won't have been d present economic challenges, but wait oo wen Soludo in 2014/2015 was telling us to prepare for hard times due to lack of savings and also wen Ngozi told us to prepare for Austerity measures was bubu d president? Those are great economist, dey knew dat dis tym will come irrespective who won d election. Past govt didn't save/diversify our economy so blame dem not Bubu. My only prayer is dat God will give Bubu d grace to lead us rite
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by kareemkamil(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Baba if Fayose cash you, my hand no dey oooooooooooo.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
stephenduru:
Handsome man

The handsome don belliful you ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Barigaboy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jirate:

If I Curse You Now, them go Say I Wicked,
How Man wey Bring Suffer go Handsome for your Eye? Na Handsome we wan Chop? Or na Im be the Change? angry angry angry
Oga we r mature. That statement is too heavy curse? Why now. Don't let Nigeria situation turn us to enemies. If its another person who is that word for u I will do dis same thing. Let just pray for Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by slimfit1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Let us see Jonathan's picture where he was tapping palm wine trees 10 years after this picture was taking.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by compoundC: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
angry

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by EmekaBlue(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
u cant force us to like him by digging out pics frm d grave..d duara dullard nid to show present workings
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Dexema(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Roger buhderer, 4- time INEC finalist 2 time Grand commander champion.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Morizo(m): 12:08am On Apr 20, 2016
We need epic throw back on light and fuel...not some damn pics
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by 9t9jacobs: 2:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Is that why he didn't write WAEC?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 20, 2016
lwise:
Good

for once stop blaming buhari... and blame those causing the problem.

is it buhari that will go and destroy our power source? have you stopped to think who are doing this??
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by aresa: 4:11am On Apr 20, 2016
maupe:
This is irrelevant. Mr OP, have you bought fuel today. Fuel crisis, NASS/ Executive faceoff, Budget palaver, Unemployment and insecurity, and this makes FP. Interesting.

See suffer head...Suffering IpOd....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by anonimi: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by anonimi: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2016
MuhdG:
for once stop blaming buhari... and blame those causing the problem.

is it buhari that will go and destroy our power source? have you stopped to think who are doing this??

I thought that the zombies voted a superman on March 28, 2015, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by neuroneXY(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Jirate:

If I Curse You Now, them go Say I Wicked,
How Man wey Bring Suffer go Handsome for your Eye? Na Handsome we wan Chop? Or na Im be the Change? angry angry angry
werey
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Datboy(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2016
baba don dey Bleep up...shey nah handsome we wan dey chaw
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by LadyJul(f): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2016
BUHARI..... please where is the change u promised us...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Eme121(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stupid and d worst illiterate president of Nigerian. Which country u want go tomorrow abeg broadcast so Dat we fit publish fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' / Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.