Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Seriously In Need Of Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Need Of Your Advice (498 Views)

Seriously In-need Of A Girlfriend / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously In Need Of Your Advice by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
I'm in a distance relationship going to about 3 years. Recently, my girlfriend told me that she is sick and tired of the relationship because she didn't gain anything from the relationship and it's too boring. Pleas guys, I need to save my relationship. What can I do to save it
Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Advice by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Team no girlfriend, no problem'
Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Advice by Danfuster(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
if you're the only one trying to revive/reignite your relationship... I'm sorry to tell you, she's already made up her mind bout moving on. Stop flogging a dead horse, leave the horse and start walking... You never know, a wild horse is waiting for you ahead. Isn't it fun and thrilling trying to break a wild horse.

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Advice by firstking01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tell us the full story...how can she just all of a sudden tell you that the relationship is boring, i dnt understand??
Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Advice by excellencyabia1: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Are you guilty?
Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Advice by emotions1: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
haba bros its a long distance relationship even if it's me the thing go tire me nah.... the connection and affection is not there
not to talk about the emotions cheesy cheesy

you just need to relocate to her side or.......bone that shit mehn....
Bad Omen
Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Advice by valdes00(m): 2:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Distance relationship is always boring.... its the same as dating a ghost
Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Advice by AccidentalGenius: 2:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Princetolu94:
I'm in a distance relationship going to about 3 years. Recently, my girlfriend told me that she is sick and tired of the relationship because she didn't gain anything from the relationship and it's too boring. Pleas guys, I need to save my relationship. What can I do to save it

It's over. Move on. She's found someone.

Don't read my signature

(1) (Reply)

When Am I Ready For Marriage? / The Theory Of Married Single / The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.