Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; (6631 Views)

Wow! See How Much Buhari Aides Get Paid In dollars For Staying In London / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by dearsly(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lord Help Me
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by diegwu01: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
magicminister:

SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF A PRESIDENT LEADING A COUNTRY IN A PERIOD OF ECONOMIC HARDSHIP
[b]YOU CANNOT TELL NIGERIANS TO TIGHTEN THEIR BELTS WHILE YOURS IS REALLY LOOSE.
I AM A TAX PAYER AND THE MERE FACT THAT A PART OF MY HARD EARNED FUNDS IS GOING INTO SUCH EXTRAVAGANCE IS JUST [/b]REPULSIVE!

Sue Buhari, we re solidly behind you.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by diegwu01: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
magicminister:

SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF A PRESIDENT LEADING A COUNTRY IN A PERIOD OF ECONOMIC HARDSHIP
[b]YOU CANNOT TELL NIGERIANS TO TIGHTEN THEIR BELTS WHILE YOURS IS REALLY LOOSE.
I AM A TAX PAYER AND THE MERE FACT THAT A PART OF MY HARD EARNED FUNDS IS GOING INTO SUCH EXTRAVAGANCE IS JUST [/b]REPULSIVE!

Sue Buhari, you have our support..
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Jumbledwords: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
magicminister:

the contention here is that buhari has been shouting austerity measure yet, he (his family) and his cronies are living like arab kings!
The office of the presidency is funded by tax payers money.
His salary and allowances are all tax payers money. Even his meals come from tax payers money.

Okay, I had a feeling someone was going to say his salary is from taxes and what not. So are you suggesting his salary and allowances be reduced since you're not happy with his spending methods?
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Csami(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jumbledwords:
I don't really care for issues surrounding politics/politicians but what exactly is the bone of contention here? Do people really think the president can't afford to pay for the trip on his own dime? How/why are people concluding that it came from the country's purse? If you have concrete evidence, please put it forward.

Yes, he cannot afford it. He claimed to have borrowed money to pay for his presidential ticket and all of a sudden, he can afford to school and transport his daughters to London.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Jumbledwords: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2016
Csami:

Yes, he cannot afford it. He claimed to have borrowed money to pay for his presidential ticket and all of a sudden, he can afford to school and transport his daughters to London.

Lmao! You really believed all that??
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Jirate(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Dude, there's a place where they help peeps like you to be a better person. I think, you seriously need to visit that place... undecided

That should be ASO ROCK………..to kick Bubu out.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 4:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Jumbledwords:

Lmao! You really believed all that??

Yes, most Nigerians in a desperate bid to cling on to hope believed every word out of buhari's mouth!!
I believed most of the words he said too.
Shame on me!
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by farajitwins(m): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Most of us in this country are not serious or rather not sincere with ourselves in the name opposition. How on earth would you be saying first class flight is too much for our president's daughter.
We were all in this country when ordinary petroleum minister's son was flying private jet around the world. Now compare that to the person of Mr President and his profiles, a retired army general, second time as president, formal petroleum minister, etc.
Even without being a sitting president , can't he afford to pay the cost of the flight? At least the little girl has mum who is well to do.
Please, you need to think well before you post anything online just in the name of hatred you have for the opponents.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:
After reading https://www.nairaland.com/3057155/hanan-buhari-flies-first-class-london shocked shocked shocked

I decided to run a quick check on how much BA first class seat to london actually costs.
Well, here is a screenshot of it.
You be the judge!

The total cost of the flight for going and returning would be 8030 $$$
Converted in Naira at the rate of 320; that would be 2, 569, 600 Naira
two million, five hundred and sixty nine thousand, six hundred naira.

90% of Nigerians cannot boast of making up to that in a year or two. Even the so-called middle class do not make this much in a year.
Yet, the sixteen year old daughter of a man that claims to have borrowed funds for his election has no problem splurging public funds on that!

is it too much for a 16 year old?
Remember the government has been preaching austerity measure, blaming the masses for the woes of our manufacturing sector and denying much needed forex to the businessmen and students. Yet, our lawmakers imported exotic cars to share among-st themselves.

so what's your point?

so the president's family should live like paupers just because peeps like you are failing in life?

what you've just succeeded in doing is showing how embittered you folks are and you'll do anything possible to tarnish the image of the president.

a better way of addressing this is to prove to us here that the trip was financed by the government of Nigeria then we will have an issue.

stop this campaign of calumny if you want God to bless you.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2016
farajitwins:
Most of us in this country are not serious or rather not sincere with ourselves in the name opposition. How on earth would you be saying first class flight is too much for our president's daughter.
We were all in this country when ordinary petroleum minister's son was flying private jet around the world. Now compare that to the person of Mr President and his profiles, a retired army general, second time as president, formal petroleum minister, etc.
Even without being a sitting president , can't he afford to pay the cost of the flight? At least the little girl has mum who is well to do.
Please, you need to think well before you post anything online just in the name of hatred you have for the opponents.

In short, she deserves to fly on the official jet of the president. Iranu!
I was an ardent supporter of Buhari during the election.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2016
Ioannes:

so what's your point?

so the president's family should live like paupers just because peeps like you are failing in life?

what you've just succeeded in doing is showing how embittered you folks are and you'll do anything possible to tarnish the image of the president.

a better way of addressing this is to prove to us here that the trip was financed by the government of Nigeria then we will have an issue.

stop this campaign of calumny if you want God to bless you.

this is really funny!
Logical arguments should by countered with superior logic.
I am only saying the president's family and politicians in general should live the austerity they preach.
You cannot tell me to "buy naija" while my tax money is going into funding extravagance!

1 Like

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:

this is really funny!
Logical arguments should by countered with superior logic.
I am only saying the president's family and politicians in general should live the austerity they preach.
You cannot tell me to "buy naija" while my tax money is going into funding extravagance!

I'm sorry but where is the logic of your argument?

you talk about your tax funding extravagance, and I say like I said earlier, show us that the trip was funded by tax payers.

you can't because it wasn't.

if you can't see the logic of that, then you have a problem.

whether Buhari's family flies first class shouldn't be the issue, the issue should be can they afford it?

1 Like

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm sorry but where is the logic of your argument?

you talk about your tax funding extravagance, and I say like I said earlier, show us that the trip was funded by tax payers.

you can't because it wasn't.

if you can't see the logic of that, then you have a problem.

whether Buhari's family flies first class shouldn't be the issue, the issue should be can they afford it?

aiight man!... u win!... hopefully, this victory will help u sleep better at night!

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by BudeYahooCom: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Buhari really played nigerians kai! Even some of his zombies who can't find a piece to eat will support this.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2016
While we are waiting for all the grand promises, buhari's 16 year old daughter is spending over 2.5 million naira on a 5 hour flight to london.

Kontinu!
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by BudeYahooCom: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:

aiight man!... u win!... hopefully, this victory will help u sleep better at night!

We understand, for the sake of your sanity, you allow the zombie continue his foolery. How can someone who claimed to have only 1 million in his account and harping about austerity measure allow his teenage daughter spend close to N3 million on flight. Thank God everyone can't be a zombie.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:

this isn't a matter of winning bro, I believe we can educate ourselves without it turning to rancor or hatred.

we NEED to critic this government, and we need to do it FAIRLY, CONSTRUCTIVELY and with only one goal in mind, to make Nigeria a better place for us all.

this isn't about PDP or APC.

this is about us ordinary Nigerians versus our thieving politicians.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by BudeYahooCom: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2016
lalasticlala, good morning Sir.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by blackpanda: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2016
OP is it your money Why is this even news. Abi was she the only one in 1st class?? All these useless wailers sef. When jonathan was buying gold iphone for his adopted daughter, the goats were hailing him. No y'all want to pretend to be prudent.

Silly hypocrites!
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by blackpanda: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:
While we are waiting for all the grand promises, buhari's 16 year old daughter is spending over 2.5 million naira on a 5 hour flight to london.

Kontinu!

Is it your money she used to pay for the flight?? Why not mind your business, work hard and maybe one day u can fly to ghana grin
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2016
blackpanda:
OP is it your money Why is this even news. Abi was she the only one in 1st class?? All these useless wailers sef. When jonathan was buying gold iphone for his adopted daughter, the goats were hailing him. No y'all want to pretend to be prudent.

Silly hypocrites!

Well, she can fly all the first class in the world when
1 - economy improves
2- Her dad completes his tenure
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by blackpanda: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
magicminister:

Well, she can fly all the first class in the world when
1 - economy improves
2- Her dad completes his tenure

[/s]

Rubbish!
You make no sense. U didnt vote for his daughter, she's not using your money, so mind your business and quit the envy.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Is it your money she used to pay for the flight?? Why not mind your business, work hard and maybe one day u can fly to ghana grin

Very funny! hehehehehe....
There are some international airlines that know me by my first and last name.
I am a business man. I am not living off tax payers. Basically what i am saying is that politicians cannot be preaching austerity and at the same time live extravagantly.
Buhari and his wife can fly first class or private jets and no one would bat an eyelid but if a 16 year old starts flying first class on tax payers money and u don't find that outrageous, then i have nothing to say to u!!

she for kuku fly presidential jet.
lubbish!

4 Likes

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by coolitempa(f): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Dude, there's a place where they help peeps like you to be a better person. I think, you seriously need to visit that place... undecided

Sad thing is that it is very obvious that you are the one in need of help.....you see a clear case of hypocrisy but chose to bury your head in the sand

1 Like

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!
You make no sense. U didnt vote for his daughter, she's not using your money, so mind your business and quit the envy.

stop bringing up all this envy crap.
2.5 million is a middle class man's 2.5 years salary.
Dey there dey defend waste and all that while u are wallowing in Naija.

Do you know that some federal workers have not been paid for a while?

1 Like

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by CaptPlanet(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I'm not a fan of PMB , but i see nothing wrong in this. She's the president's daughter for crying out loud.

Even the UK Prime minister takes the subway train.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Pavarottii(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Amberon11:
O.P how dare you say our middle class don't even make that much in a year or two??

Not everyone is broke pls.

Yeah by Salary scale, I agree with him. Or else u giving another defination or angle to middle class. 2.6million in a year. So anybody below that is in the lower class, is that wat u mean?
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by blackpanda: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:

stop bringing up all this envy crap.
2.5 million is a middle class man's 2.5 years salary.
Dey there dey defend waste and all that while u are wallowing in Naija.

Do you know that some federal workers have not been paid for a while?

I think you are just find it hard to be rational this morning. Does buhari's daughter owe u anything?? She is not a public officer and neither did she use tax payers money. Why are u guys so full of hate for no reason Or maybe u would have preferred her to use presidential jet? because she is entitled to it as a member of Nigeria's first family!

So which is cheaper: fly and empty jet with only a 16yr old as passenger or board a commercial plane? Think before u wail!
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by blackpanda: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:

Very funny! hehehehehe....
There are some international airlines that know me by my first and last name.
I am a business man. I am not living off tax payers. Basically what i am saying is that politicians cannot be preaching austerity and at the same time live extravagantly.
Buhari and his wife can fly first class or private jets and no one would bat an eyelid but if a 16 year old starts flying first class on tax payers money and u don't find that outrageous, then i have nothing to say to u!!

she for kuku fly presidential jet.
lubbish!

Spoken like a true hypocrite. U say international airlines know u by name and u are complaining about 1 single flight that the daughter of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria took? Pls be rational when criticizing. The President's daughter is actually entitled to use the presidential jet, even if she is a 1yr old. That she is flying commercial is even to cut cost.

Its ok to criticise govt, but be rational and fair. The girl owes u nothing. As u brought out ur own money to pay, thats howb she brought out hers. So stop being a hypocrite!
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2016
blackpanda:

I think you are just find it hard to be rational this morning. Does buhari's daughter owe u anything?? She is not a public officer and neither did she use tax payers money. Why are u guys so full of hate for no reason Or maybe u would have preferred her to use presidential jet? because she is entitled to it as a member of Nigeria's first family!

So which is cheaper: fly and empty jet with only a 16yr old as passenger or board a commercial plane? Think before u wail!

you wouldn't know a sarcastic comment if it hit u in the face.
Anyway, you win this argument.
I hope my concession of victory to you will help you sleep better at night and put fuel in your gen.

Bye!

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Spoken like a true hypocrite. U say international airlines know u by name and u are complaining about 1 single flight that the daughter of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria took? Pls be rational when criticizing. The President's daughter is actually entitled to use the presidential jet, even if she is a 1yr old. That she is flying commercial is even to cut cost.

Its ok to criticise govt, but be rational and fair. The girl owes u nothing. As u brought out ur own money to pay, thats howb she brought out hers. So stop being a hypocrite!

Guy where u leave ur brain?
Do i look like a public office holder to you?
i pay my taxes and fulfill my duties to Nigeria and my firm.
I am neither funded by tax payers money nor under public scrutiny!
e be like say u chop aisha jollof rice

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Mansion Rochas Okorocha Gifted His "Ethiopian Girlfriend" (Video) / See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. / Buhari Forwards 2021–2023 MTEF/FSP To Senate For Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.