Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics (1203 Views)

Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Yahaya Bello Flaunt His Style As He Leaves His Residence For A Meeting. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by henryanna36: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Being a President who has the interest of the masses as one of his priorities,President Buhari is taking all necessary measures to scrutinize the 2016 budget before signing it.Again he met with VP Osinbajo and Minister of budget Sen. Udoma concerning the yet to be signed buget.

I must say this,there is no need of rushing.Let him take his time.I am not a member of any party but I encourage any step that will improve our economy.Get it right,you can see me blast him tomorrow if he errs.Constructive criticisms will ginger our politicians.I urge our youths to criticise constructively irrespective of party affiliations.

One love Nigeria.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/pres-buhari-his-vice-prof-osinbajo-and.html

Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by Tunami(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
confused people.
Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by Clemzzz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tunami:
confused people.
Confused comment.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by Tunami(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Clemzzz:
Confused comment.
confused person.
Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by kennydee05(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
These guys are working tirelessly day and night to ensure that they don't disappoint the electorates....

God please be with President Mohammad Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo till they fulfil their promise to Nigerians..

I see Nigeria being GREAT again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by kennydee05(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tunami:
confused people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by Tunami(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=kennydee05 post=44855749][/quote]receive ur healing.
Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by kennydee05(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tunami:
receive ur healing.

Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by omenka(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
I'm beginning to suspect Baba takes steroids- where the hell does he get his energy from?? This man doesn't seem to rest for a moment- always up and running...

God bless and replenish your energy sir.

I trust you will not disappoint me. You always have my unfettered support Mr President.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by ibietela2(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please What happened to the finance minister? Is that person not supposed to be among them?

Am just asking o.
Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mtschhhheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww...
Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by TenPassfour(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
No doubt nigeria now has a good leader, taking brief everytime and moving slow and steady. Please let those figure translate to people needs! Can't wait for the change we voted for.
#TeamThinkForMe
Re: Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
God bless our hardworking president, May God continue to renew your strenght as you strive to move this country forward

PMB just dont mind the detractors and wailers, Its their destiny to wail

(1) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka campaigning For PDP National Publicity Secretary, PICS / Some Questions About Amina Alli The Rescued Chibok Girl / See Wat Lady Who Taught Her Kid How 2 Use Condom Said Abt Her 22yr Old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.