Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,545 members, 7,770,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria (11143 Views)

For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! / Rock Music Is Satanic? / Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2006
Hmmm.cld it be cinnamon?
Whitemeat?
def not strawberry undecided
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by iice(f): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2006
Do you have samples of your music? Abi demo masef?
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2006
I cant upload anything yet, my network is not allowing it
So u guys gatta chill grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by iice(f): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2006
Ahhhh well i shall wait for your album then grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by magneto(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2006
Gamine:

Hmmm.cld it be cinnamon?
Whitemeat?
def not strawberry undecided

nah, try again, ur close! wink

hey, i'd luv to hear ur stuff toohope u don't sound like my grandpa grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2006
Ur granpa thts wicked angry
smileySo,, wht other flavor do i like?, hmm
Blackberry?, lol, peach.i dunno!
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Modups1(f): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2006
gamine, if u r really serious bout rock music & u got d talent den go for it girl. wink
u'll just have to find a way to infuse naija flava into it and create something different

jeremiah gyang, age bika and seargent plus are a few of d artistes dat i know who have infused rock into thier music and i just luv it! grin

go for it!!! smiley wink grin cheesy
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2006
Hey Modups thnks for the encouragement , im gonna do it grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2006
. . . And Action!

Yo whatsa crackin'?! This gbade. x a.k.a "The G-man" anchoring the late night center of gravity news and telling y'all lovesick mofos in here to shut tha Bleep up.  My guest partner's that slut Big Shishi of the crew flomirakulus where loud mouthed gays suck the juice out of Shishi.

Gbade - "The thread "future of rock music in Nigeria" which started as an enquiry into the rockers of 9ja, has somewhat turned into an avenue for a budding hook -up btw budding rocker gamine and budding unrocking hook-upper magneto. While our hookup-o-meter was up all night, there have been slight traces of diff. flavours of this err, look alike "diego and paloma" thingy. Blackberry,raspberry, honey, heck even whipped cream, u name it. . .

Big Shishi - ". . .and this where i come in. Now the rapper tourney about ta. .  ."

Gbade - ". . .shut the Bleep up, fool! <takes a gun and shoots Shishi in the leg, while watching with glee as he howls in pain> "

gbade- don't u see they're in luv?!

Ok, back to the news. While i'm happy i shot that she-male in the leg, this is also another avenue for hookups. Heterosexuals, he-shes, she-hes, he-hes, she-shes, those unsure are all welcome.

Gamine, pls provide the hotline fo' messages.

The G-man's out.
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by maxxdjinx(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2006
@ Gamine, Hi and how're you doing? Guess you should hang on and P.U.S.H. on. Ran across your thread a while ago and I'll be interested in helping any way I can. Need I remind you that a possible solution could be to FUSE your Rock to African Roots.[that make any sense?]. Been looking foward to this opportunity. If your're chanced hook up.[xsonerecords@yahoo.com OR maxxdjinx@yahoo.com]. We could sling a demo or two. Be blessed.
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by samorijack(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2006
HELLO GAMIE ,I BELIEVE THERE'S A GROWING AUDIENCE OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE YOUR KINDA OF MUSIC ,I PLAY THE GUITAR AND HAVE DECIDED TO RECORD ,I'M A ROCK FAN TOO AND I'M TRAVELLING ON THE SAME ROAD AS YOU ,MAY'BE WE SHOULD TALK .DON'T LET ANYTHING DISCOURAGE YOU ,YOU'LL BE CHEATING YOUR SELF IF YOU DO THAT.KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.WE REALLY SHOULD TALK. bigbusinessng@yahoo.com drop me a line or two and i'll holler back smiley
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2006
gbade.x i dunno whut u r on abt undecided
im a rocker, yeees ooO00oooo grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by magneto(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2006
gbade u dey craze well well b4 o, hahahaaa,  grin lol! i dey feel u sha!

@Gamine - dont mind him dear, he jus jealous! 

as for the flavor, i was thinking goat meat peppersoup and a bottle of sompnto match flavor grin
                  lol, ok jus kidding, i meant banana/apple shake flavor with some lemon twist, mmmmm, yummy tongue

*btw* - modups is right about fusing the naija thingy in ur music. u know, make it sound more original. the guy i gave u his digits did a song like that called "i don taya" and its widely popular in PH radio stations. definitely rock, but with a naija flavor. cant wait to hear ur stuff too *imitating my grandpa's voice* "im a rocker, yeees ooO00oooo"grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2006
The G-man's jealous? Ha! Ok, fine. . .sorta cheesy tongue!

< Shishi tries crawling away in pain, but The G-man's quick and nabs the she-male in the, ummm. . . . . nuts. Shishi howls in agony. 'nuff said>
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2006

< Shishi tries crawling away in pain, but The G-man's quick and nabs the she-male in the, ummm. . . . . nuts. Shishi howls in agony. 'nuff said>
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2006

Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2006

Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2006

Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2006
Gbade.X we don hear oooo shocked, yes ur jealous wink
Magneto, Banana is a no no for me (*shakes head, aaargh, my tummy hurts again)
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2006
*rolls eyes* awwgh puhleeze! Stop it will ya?!

<puts a grenade in magneto's banana-flavoured-pudding- whatever and then turns to Gamine. And in his best boyzIImen voice, "Howzit going, baby?! look a G-Man like me needs a G-woman and like pills, you fit that prescription perfectly!" cheesy>
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by magneto(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2006
@ Gamine - no banana?!! shocked honey, u dey miss something o. bananas are very medicinal u know. infact i became converted after i got a mail from a friend. u might wanna read it, maybe it'll change ur mind. as for ur hurting tummy, ahem, did i mention that i do belly massage? cool

lol @ G-man,  shove ur grenade pudding up ur ass! grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2006
G-gurl like me, i'll kick ur ass G-boi grin
i need u like i need a moustache, (friggin boyz2men)

ok , i get the gist on bananas,

Belly massage u want to kill me, i dnt hav a belly!!
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2006
gbade. x walks into the arena, assesses the situation around him. And then goes into an abandoned phone-booth and transforms into. . . . . . . . .

THE G-MAN!

Flyer than a muthafucka on a kite, faster than Twista on a track, it's tha G-man!!

<goes to magneto, takes the grenade pudding, shoves it up his ass, then goes ahead to give him a super-duper irreversible magnum-sized wedgie. What next? Ka-BooM!!! 'nuff said.>

@ gamine,

please whoop my ass. It sure turns me on. Like Justin Timberlake said, "u can whoop me if i misbehave"cheesy

banana pudding medicinal? Bah!! Gamine, try akpeteshi or sepe. That should work.
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2006
G-man, hmm
u sure hv ur way around things.
Bt im the one who runs things tongue
whut is sepe or akpeteshi??
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by magneto(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2006
buhahahahaaaa, !! a super hero that drinks sepe! roflmfao grin!
damn, now i know what u do in dem phone booths.

<gbade. x walks into the arena, assesses the situation around him. And then goes into an abandoned phone-booth,gulps a couple shots of sepe and transforms into. . . . . . . . .>

THE GIN-MAN!  grin of course mixed wit lemon grass, or monkey tail!
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by magneto(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2006
Gamine:

Belly massage u want to kill me, i dnt hav a belly!!

good, then i won't have to punch it in. professionaly of course grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2006
@magneto,

Hey, watch your mouth, mayne! cheesy . Thou shall not use tha G-Man's name in vain!

<tiptoes back into the phonebooth, brings out a 4 litre bottle of sepe, custom-made. Passes a cup to magneto, then goes ahead to give Gamine 2 pints of akpeteshi. What happens? 15 minutes, Gamine starts to cry. Why is she crying? Because she is so "happy". I smiled, the akpeteshi was beginning to work wonders. 30 minutes later, Gamine starts reciting Avogadro's Law while magneto had started pissing in his pants and crying for his mackintosh! cheesy >

'nuff said.
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2006
So, G-man u havnt answered my question angry
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2006
Sepe and akpeteshi are locally made alchoholics (gin). They don't go through much processing like the much finer ones e.g calypso or sh.t like that. They also don't go through refining like the rest.

Jesus, i can't believe you didn't even know what sepe and akpeteshi are. What planet did you fall out from, . MARS or planet XYTOPUV 0.5?
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2006
I came outa PlanetPosh cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by magneto(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2006
gbade. x:

@magneto,

Hey, watch your mouth, mayne! cheesy . Thou shall not use tha G-Man's name in vain!

<tiptoes back into the phonebooth, brings out a 4 litre bottle of sepe, custom-made. Passes a cup to magneto, then goes ahead to give Gamine 2 pints of akpeteshi. What happens? 15 minutes, Gamine starts to cry. Why is she crying? Because she is so "happy". I smiled, the akpeteshi was beginning to work wonders. 30 minutes later, Gamine starts reciting Avogadro's Law while magneto had started pissing in his pants and crying for his mackintosh! cheesy >

'nuff said.

hahahahahaaaa, grin grin grin grin grin grin

men, u are sompn else! lol!

@gamine - well whaddaya know, our G-man is a danfo driver suo!
Re: Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2006
No bleeping Wonder!!

ain't that the planet with the pink fluffy thingies as their atmosphere and Barbie Dolls as their symbol and Role Model?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's The Solar Plexus Album Was A Flop Afterall! / New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] / Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.