Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE (1493 Views)

Factional ‘fresh PDP’ Collapses, Fuse Into PDP / Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by odikimi: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
The very day PDP will accept Saraki back to it's fold, I shall publicly tear my PDP membership card into pieces.
Proudly 5% and PDPian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by rusher14: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2016

Nothing you go do.

You go even throw party.

1 Like

Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by onatisi(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2016
odikimi:
The very day PDP will accept Saraki back to it's fold, I shall publicly tear my PDP membership card into pieces.
Proudly 5% and PDPian.
In the game of politics there are no permanent enemies just permanent interests.eg ,tinubu and obj,aregbesola and oyinlola

2 Likes

Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by Lanretoye(m): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2016
Nobody knws what ur card looks like,im sure it's not even worth up to MTN 100 recharge card...i will advise you keep it,maybe it wil appreciate someday.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by Nashirushekoni(m): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2016
In politics no permanent friend nor enemy
Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by PRYCE(m): 4:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Yours is politics with bitterness whereas, the top Dogs up there aren't angry or bitter at themselves!

Pull yourself together...
Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by tigerclaws: 5:26am On Apr 20, 2016
bros that means you never mature for politics

anything to destabilize your enemy is welcomed

1 Like

Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by odikimi: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2016
tigerclaws:
bros that means you never mature for politics

anything to destabilize your enemy is welcomed
If Saraki who was among those that, destroy our party should be welcomed, then it is better we port to KOWA.
whenever I remember how this man was shouting "kworroption" at the podium in Ilorin, I feel like celebrating Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Really!
Re: Accept Saraki Back Into PDP And Loose Your Support Base In SS/SE by odikimi: 5:44am On Apr 20, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Really!
Yes, Saraki must go to jail together with Dasuki for is crime against Zombies. He deceived them that he was a saint when he was at the podium casting corruption tag on Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Outfit El-Rufai Wore To Commission Kaduna State Tariff & Law Agency(pics / Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow / Checkout How Zahra Buhari Respond A Man Who Advised Her Not To Marry Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.