Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) (1106 Views)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Pick Just One / Whose Girlfriend Is This one? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
cheesy
grin

Cc: Farano
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by fistonati(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na business man o because dt means u are a completan, you must have been educated, you got swag and even you aren't fine; you will always look handsome to everyone - been in suit and all that.
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Emac34: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
I dey here oo

ready to read like Lie's
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
4_________grin
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by PureWays(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lol..

An average lady will go for number 2 (Swag), she will think he is number 1, and eventually will be number 4..

Reality: Number 2 is just a broke ass dude with his brother's car to drive around.
He's obviously a player who is looking for prey (hopeful and naive ladies) to charm and devour.. Lol

After 2 months, the lady finds out that she's been scammed and cry fowl with the Popular saying (Guys are worked)

1 Like

Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Nixiepie(f): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
No one but no 4
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:
4_________grin

Na only 4 u see abi
cheesy
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nixiepie:
No one but no 4

I hail o
grin
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
PureWays:
Lol..

An average lady will go for number 2 (Swag), she will think he is number 1, and eventually will be number 4..

Reality: Number 2 is just a broke ass dude with his brother's car to drive around.
He's obviously a player who is looking for prey (hopeful and naive ladies) to charm and devour.. Lol

After 2 months, the lady finds out that she's been scammed and cry fowl with the Popular saying (Guys are worked)
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Vinshu(f): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lazyreporta:

Na only 4 u see abi

cheesy

D rest are not important... Money good oo pass swag grin
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Vision4God: 2:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Hhhmm
Re: Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2016
E b like all the babes for NL like money ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Pic. Chat Between A Guy And A Babe / My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – / Where Is My Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.