Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat (16178 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / Buhari Meets With Samantha Power, US Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by naija247: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Boko haram, growing threat? Where were they at the height of boko haram killings?
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by scachy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
BH growing threat? I thought they said Buhari has crushed BH boys?
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by eDoc: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
amtaken:
Wonder when Buhari and his Liar Mohammed will finally decide to start telling us the truth.

What truth,that they do not know of your existence.

Quote me,if na lie.
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by eDoc: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
tobimillar:
We can't be deceived.. we don't want anything from IMF,US or UK. We'd rather deal with China. .. Samantha powels can now go back. What will she achieve with the visit? Give us arms to fight una say no, now you are visiting us to mock us abi?

After she's gone,don't be shocked when bombs would start flying again.
They might be coming to equip them,or acess the level of defeat the boko boys are facing.
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by eDoc: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I thought Apc said they have been technically defeated?

You thought right.
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by eDoc: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
After encouraging boko harem by failing to sell arms to the government while secretly equipping boko harem. Too little too late.

Take a cue from mr.president,you provide me loans with conditions that are unfavourable i walk.

It's their arms,no be by force to sell,mr.president went to china,the ex-president should have engage russia,pakistan and others that were ready to play ball.

I'm not buying that rhyme of them refusing to sell.
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by eDoc: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wahala90:
Voting an ex-coupist who toppled a democratically elected govt and killed Nigerian youths unjustly, as a president in this modern era is already a big question mark on our mental capacity and our readiness for a civilised and sane democracy. The world must be wondering whether we even understand the fundamentals of democracy.

we understand the fundamentals of democracy very well,after all gej was kicked out isn't that democracy.

you are wailing on this platform and can wail till 2019 without fear of being gagged,is that not democracy.
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by eDoc: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
4Play:

The US government is part of the IPOD conspiracy against the almighty and infallible Buhari government.

Dem dey come re-arm them boys.
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by bezimo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Zico5:
Who believes that the man above me needs medical check up? U will never value what u have now until it is lost. We all know how many territories or local governments occupy before this new regime and how many have been taken back by the same soldiers. Things will begin to work better the moment we know what we want and how to react when situation arrives without tribalism and hatred.

That is a highly misleading statement and a blantant lie. Should I be suprised that you said so considering the APC Ministry of Lieing you now pledge allegiance to. I thought it was a common knowledge that GEJ handed over Nigeria to Buhari with BokoHaram almost decapacitated and decimated with series of victories recorded by the military against those ragtag insurgents and that then no territory was in BH authority. When Buhari took over it was also a common knowledge that BH restrategised and resurged again to continue from where they stopped. So dont politicise the obvious and dissociate it from tribal sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by naijagobetter(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Malawian:

oga, americans can see your bald head even as you are typing here in nigeria all the way from their screens there in yankey. THEY DONT NEED TO COME HERE TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING. There was an old thread here on NL that showed a malfunctioned drone that fell in the deseart somewhere in the north east, THAT DRONE STILL HAD HELLFIRE MISSILES ATTACHED TO IT. NOT ONLY CAN THEY SEE YOU AND ME, THEY CAN FUCKYOUUP RIGHT AWAY BY PUSHING A SOFT BUTTON. undecided undecided
i see you worship them, well, let me disappoint your demented a*s they have never own thier own come near wining any terror war, as our galant men, they run with their tail between their legs when the going gets tough. Get that into your thick skull.
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by Zico5(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
bezimo:

That is a highly misleading statement and a blantant lie. Should I be suprised that you said so considering the APC Ministry of Lieing you now pledge allegiance to. I thought it was a common knowledge that GEJ handed over Nigeria to Buhari with BokoHaram almost decapacitated and decimated with series of victories recorded by the military against those ragtag insurgents and that then no territory was in BH authority. When Buhari took over it was also a common knowledge that BH restrategised and resurged again to continue from where they stooped. So dont politicise the obvious and dissociate it from tribal sentiments.
U can incredibly lie to urself
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by BushidoBlue(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Zico5:

U can incredibly lie to urself

Ok please tell us what territories were claimed in Buhari's administration by the Nigerian Army and when ...

We are waiting
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by Malawian(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
naijagobetter:
i see you worship them, well, let me disappoint your demented a*s they have never own thier own come near wining any terror war, as our galant men, they run with their tail between their legs when the going gets tough. Get that into your thick skull.
statement of fact is that you and i can vaporize at any moment's notice, simply because someone push a button one million miles away. this though man wey una dey feel unto Naija, shey na because of Biafran War wey dem help una win? wetin una do when dem carry bakasi comot?
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by Ibudus: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
PRYCE:
How can a "Technically defeated" sect be posing a threat let alone a threat that grows??

Boko Haram Still has the capacity to attack a GOC's convoy and we letting our guard down cos one dullard in Aso Rock went "technical"??

Well, Boko Haram are still technically killing people while we technically playing down the Rhetoric

I just hope the people getting killed are technically dying!

Lalasticlala

P.S: The animal below is a known Zombie! He lost his willpower since May 29, 2015.

He cannot help it! The best we can do is pray for him and his ZQ!

You hear zombies saying no local government is controlled by the sect... leaves me to wonder; Local government/territory vs human lives! Or have the killings stopped? The fact that The mainstream media under-report this things doesn't mean the killings have stopped!

Well, a Zombie cannot understand it!

Why are you so **** and blinded by mere politics? I dont blame you because you dont face what those people in NE are facing. If you Jonathan had done what Buhari did in a few months, many wont have died or displaced. ****
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by Splinz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
They told us that those boko bastards have been crippled for life. But yet here, America is sending a delegation to ascertain the potent threat boko haram poses. Fear this government for their lies and deceived.
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by EmekaBlue(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Obama is an idiot...He should get lost
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by ernecy(m): 1:04am On Apr 21, 2016
tobimillar:
We can't be deceived.. we don't want anything from IMF,US or UK. We'd rather deal with China. .. Samantha powels can now go back. What will she achieve with the visit? Give us arms to fight una say no, now you are visiting us to mock us abi?
I don't trust the west, I think the China deal dey pain them, now they are looking for ways to be relevant. Abeg Obama, make una stay back with una people, we can handle it from here. grin
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by naijagobetter(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Malawian:

statement of fact is that you and i can vaporize at any moment's notice, simply because someone push a button one million miles away. this though man wey una dey feel unto Naija, shey na because of Biafran War wey dem help una win? wetin una do when dem carry bakasi comot?
i see you lack simple comprehension, cant waste my time sort. Goodday
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement / Christmas: Okorocha Provides Free Buses For Imo Indigenes In Lagos & Ibadan / AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.