Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f (693 Views)

36 Questions To Bring You Closer Together... / How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? / What Is Your Plan Towards Your Current B/f Or G/f. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f by unitee(f): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
For me its his voice. I love it and he knows it

what about you??
Re: What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
His dreamy eyez. . .just something about it that can't be explained. . .  kiss
Re: What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f by Henrygirl(f): 4:52am On Aug 18, 2009
My fiance has a smile that makes me wanna drop the panties grin. His eyes are dreamy and the way that he looks at me makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. His voice soothes me. Most of all, I appreciate how he knows just what to say to me at the right time. He makes me feel safe and very adored. I cannot pinpoint just one attribute he has that makes me feel closer to him. It is the total package. He is kind and caring to his woman, as well as all of his friends and loved ones. We all are drawn to him and he makes time for all of us. I am a blessed woman.
Re: What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f by iice(f): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
His patience and understanding with my madness grin And the fact he's a purry cat with me but a terror to everyone else cool
Re: What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f by Henrygirl(f): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2009
iice:

His patience and understanding with my madness grin And the fact he's a purry cat with me but a terror to everyone else cool

Yes! I forgot that one! I know what you mean grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back / Relationships Discussion Post Here / Nairaland Relationship Counselor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.