Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back (696 Views)

Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back by loverboo: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
s very common for guys to ask themselves the question after a breakup, "How can I get my ex girlfriend back?" But the fact is if you are asking yourself this question, then perhaps the breakup wasn't as devastating as you thought and the relationship just be able to be saved. Of course a lot of this hinges on the idea that she is asking herself the same question, but let's look a few things you might consider as a first step in getting your ex back.
www.win-love..com
Re: Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back by MuNeme(m): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2010
Very simple! Cancel the ex in her name
Re: Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back by lovemoi2(f): 2:02am On Mar 21, 2010
[size=15pt]my advice will be move on and forget about yah ex

it's never gona work[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find Her She Is The One. / Friend Who Cried Rape Facing Jail / I Told U I Was Prepnant Just To See Your Reaction! Please Com Back To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.