Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream (488 Views)

1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream by LegalIcon: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, please, I need your advice and help. I grew up wanting and dreaming of marrying a white woman but I haven't gotten one. Infact, I wnted to travel abroad some years back but it didn't work out, though I'm doing good as a Professional and an Evangelist. I have had few relationahips with Nigerians but things didn't work out. Now that I'm into Evangelism, I really need a like-minded christian white lady from Any part of the world especially Europe, Asia or America, who can speak Engilsh and French languages. I'm willling to settle down this year. The lady should be willing to reside in Nigeria and be traveling around the world for missions. House, how and where can I get such lady. I tried some light-skinned in decent relationships but didn't work out. Kindly assist me with any forum or personal relationship with people that fall into such category.You can reach me on 09082062163. Or send a message to me on my profile page.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream by Controversialad: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
what is stopping you? cool
Re: I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream by ireneony(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Inferiority complex undecided
Re: I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream by iPrevail(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
ireneony:
Inferiority complex undecided
How?
Re: I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream by Cutezt(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Bro,come to YWAM, ywam is an international, non-
denominational movement of Christian missionaries,they offer various courses in discipleship training which is a must,school of bible studies,school of worship,and thousands of other schools,it has a university called the university of nations,it is the only university to be in all the 7 continents,it has over 1500 base campuses worldwide and about 8 bases in Nigeria,people from all over the world,travel to bases in Nigeria to study,when I was with them,I schooled with hundreds of people from around the world,the good thing about ywam is,you must leave your continent to school in another continent for you to be offered a degree,giving you the opportunity to experience more,ywamers hardly are refused visas,they offer many other courses,like communication courses,technology courses,arts and humanities,etc,you may Google it up to get more info.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream by LegalIcon: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks bro.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Missionary Lady To Fulfil My Childhood Dream by Cutezt(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
LegalIcon:
Thanks bro.
Hope the info is helpful tho,You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Us. Why Do Ladies Cry When Given An Engagement Ring? / Ladies And Their Mentors / Can You Really Change Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.