Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job (960 Views)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by alwayscool: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
I m 27 year old and had long desire to have sex with my paternal aunty,she is 38 years old,very beautiful and has very sexy figure,at one point of time,we became so close to each other that everyone in our family knew that we both are close to each other ,many a times i touched her waist,ass,and bwtween her legs,touched her lips,only thing left was sex in between us,that too we lacked proper place to Bleep my aunty,now i work in a good company and earns good money,and both of my aunt sons are jobless and now my aunt want me to get a job for their sons,again i have got nice time to start my love love story with her,will she fulfull my desire of having sex with her,in exchange of their sons job
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by MhizzAJ(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abomination shocked
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by iamJ(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
na reallllllll wa

ur fathers sister fa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy enjoy, pls get her pregnant, i go like see how u go explain that pikin place for the family tree

2 Likes

Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by alwayscool: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
What percentage chances are ,if i ask for sex with my uncles wife in exchange of job for her sons
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by niqqa(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
you are a patriotic fool
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by Beetwo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
weyrey tu-tu
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Abomination shocked
U dey mind DAT ODEnson undecided
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by alwayscool: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2017
?
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by chigoizie7(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Ok, she is 38 and her sons are jobless.

Did they go to the university? At what age did she give birth to them
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2017
The full is back after some break
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2017
You are not okay.
Re: Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job by chiraqDemon(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Abomination shocked
Seems that's not the case in whatever part of India he is from

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done Your HIV Test???? / Meet The Sex Worker Who Slept With More Than 10,000 Men / Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.