Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund (43618 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / 17 States To Benefit From Fed Govt’s $29.9b Loan (see The List) / FG, States, LGS Share N345b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by praxs(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
chikel2000:
No south east or south south? Well they can survive unlike dos mentioned
Without the eu fund wotsoeva, haven't those states bin surviving? Anus
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by christopher123(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
nani212:
hmmn. no south eastern or south southern state

These are desperately poor states...it is a loan
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by rasco2000me: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
I BEG IF NIGERIA CAN GIVE MY COMMUNITY AS A STATE I FOR LIKE DEVELOP MY COMMUNITY WITH THIS KIND OF LOAN,MY COMMUNITY NAME IS ODOREGBE,IN ijebu east. local government iin ogun state
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by EmeritusMbaM: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:

The IPOB illiterate had to quote me twice before he got it right

IPOB and stupidity are twins

That person is customized13, the Okadaman son.

1 Like

Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Ebukaobi: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

That person is customized13, the Okadaman son.

Baba me sef sabi wella

I just dey mess with him

By the time those wicked human beings put his fam pics up again, he will learn his lesson
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by jimi4us: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:
So after the alleged claim by IPOB youths that the EU supports Nnamdi Kanu the useless IPOB leader, they did not deem it fit to allocate a cent to any IPOB state?

IPOB and madness are 5 and 6
hahahhaha dis got me shit'n in my pants. That dude killed you, when God dey share brain you dey play nairabet. Haha

2 Likes

Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by diegwu01: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:
So after the alleged claim by IPOB youths that the EU supports Nnamdi Kanu the useless IPOB leader, they did not deem it fit to allocate a cent to any IPOB state?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by mmsen: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dollyak:
Around €1billion, what's the catch? Europeans don't like Africans enough to just handout freebies
This news is definitely missing a large chunk of information.

No one hands out freebies - even the African Development Bank expects its money back after a while.

The catch with 'development loans' is that they have to be spent as prescribed as often times that money is spent purchasing from businesses within the lenders own country. It's subsidy by another name.
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by ideynl1: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:

A pained IPOB miscreant vituperating on the internet out of erosion induced frustrations

Go and join the queue of IPOB militants ready to smuggle cocaine to Malaysia and stop disturbing my effing mentions

Like your family ritual and cannibal business in Ogun state. You're so ashamed of your slavish tribe hence you hide under an IPOB name.

Slavish OPC tout slaving for a fulani dullard.

2 Likes

Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:

These are desperately poor states...it is a loan

Kano is desperately poor?.LOL......Its a grant not a loan.
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by neuroneXY(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2016
ceometromedia:
Five states yesterday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to access 1.5 billion euros fund for development projects.

The Academic Study European Union (ASEU) Resident Consultant for West Africa, Senator Jonathan Zwingina, who spoke at the agreement signing ceremony in Abuja, said the states paid nothing but only indicated their willingness and readiness to access the multi-billion-naira development funds.

The states, which accepted the Europe Aid Fund considered by many as a free gift are:

Adamawa

Kano

Kogi

Nasarawa

"OSUN".

Zwingina said the body is commencing the programme in five (5) states in the first phase, with the hope that it would serve as a model to attract other states and the Federal government to join in later.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/list-of-five-nigerian-states-to-benefit.html

I know osun state will surely be on the list prouldly osunite(sic) ipinle omoluabi
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by belente(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

ipob must really be tormenting you. Even in your dreams

1 Like

Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by emi14: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2016
What are the governors going to do with the Eu funds?. Depositing the money back to EU , panama and Emirates banks. Nonsense.
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by praxs(m): 12:47am On Apr 21, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Yeah...Those shithole states nidz it..xpecially d 1st three
Tell me of any state in Nigeria that wouldnt want financial support to aid its dev.. Fucking fool
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Omoedeki: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2016
charix:
Which time dem talk this one? Hmm, borrowing again, we never ready. Very soon our government would loan citizens out as slaves.
grin
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by EmekaBlue(m): 2:10am On Apr 21, 2016
My friend gerrout...Ur shithole nidz it more
praxs:

Tell me of any state in Nigeria that wouldnt want financial support to aid its dev.. Fucking fool
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Sweetguy25: 4:45am On Apr 21, 2016
No information about this supposed grant on the EU website. Why should I believe this crap?
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by gformula: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2016
I know Osun State or State of Osun must be there, that State and borrowing... Every borrowing spirit...
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by amtaken(f): 5:27am On Apr 21, 2016
North: 4.
South West: 1.
South East: Nill.
South South: Nill.

Buhari thank you very much sir. You are quite impartial. You carry every zone along.

Ose!!!
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by cbjonstage(m): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Another Nonsense from an IPOB miscreant

This is the problem with descendants of Ojukwu, the bearded bald coward who abandoned his people when the Nigerian forces dealt with him ruthlessly

Mister, does it occur to u that u are attacking ur own people by the name u go. may be u need to re-format ur brain so as to function well or look urself @ mirror and have a rethink over ur utterance
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by dbaptist1(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

When you go get sense this boy
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Mrbigman1:
At the end, dey will still be stagnant.

Sour grapes a.k.a bad belle.
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by dbaptist1(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2016
amtaken:
North: 4.
South West: 1.
South East: Nill.
South South: Nill.

Buhari thank you very much sir. You are quite impartial. You carry every zone along.

Ose!!!
We don't need any of those aid.., particularly we from Anambra.
We work smart, make our money and flex it without the fear of debtors knocking at our Door...
Person wey borrow agbada go occasion suppose watch how im dey dance make d owner no collect am from im body
For the party there....
I don talk my own
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by christopher123(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Kano is desperately poor?.LOL......Its a grant not a loan.

What's the difference between a grant and a loan
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by kaystick86(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2016
Omg, Osun again. When will this man stops borrowing money even when his allocation has dropped to 6m.

Somebody call 911, Aregbe need some spiritual help.
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by amtaken(f): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
You are making a lot of sense though.

dbaptist1:

We don't need any of those aid.., particularly we from Anambra.
We work smart, make our money and flex it without the fear of debtors knocking at our Door...
Person wey borrow agbada go occasion suppose watch how im dey dance make d owner no collect am from im body
For the party there....
I don talk my own
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by lordyugo: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

You are an IPOB miscreant and illiterate so the import of my post is obviously not decipherable to your tiny IPOB brain

What do you expect from an IPOB yoot?

Dont you have a protest to plan for?

u really need to get a life.pple shouldn't b angry wit u but rather feel sorry for u cos u r one of those dat believes life begins nd ends on social media
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Raziii(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Another Nonsense from an IPOB miscreant

This is the problem with descendants of Ojukwu, the bearded bald coward who abandoned his people when the Nigerian forces dealt with him ruthlessly

Are you aware that the UK still gives aid money to countries like China and India? I guess it is for obvious reasons?

They have done their research and have identified feasible projects to put resources. These projects have nothing to do with cocaine smuggling or kidnapping- Go figure
that's all you wanted to say all the while, now you have, Bro how do you feel? Does it make you feel better than you felt yesterday? If yes ride on!
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by Mrbigman1(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Sour grapes a.k.a bad belle.

Oshe good belle.
Re: States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2016
christopher123:

What's the difference between a grant and a loan

Grants are non repayable funds given by a government or an organization,while loans are usually paid back[most times with interest].The good news is that the govt giving the grant gets to monitor how their money is spent.I agree states like Osun need it more than other southern states,but free money is always good money. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC / Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.