Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. (19664 Views)

12 Questions And Answers In Janazah / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? / 7 Hilarious Questions A Muslim Asked About Mohammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by missyQween(f): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

ameen.
and I'm like "how does the sight of my hair add to your CGPA?"
cc Smellymouth

Hahahaha
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Smellymouth: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

ameen.

and I'm like "how does the sight of my hair add to your CGPA?"

cc Smellymouth

Sanu da zuwa Amaryan Smelly.mouth cheesy grin cheesy

Ka kura Lafiya??

Missed you all day. I hope you went for Jumat prayers?
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by disco82: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
I personally don't understand why non muslims use to complain whenever they came across an hijabite sisters.
when a CELE choose not to wear slippers or shoe while trekking from iyana ipaja to oshodi, nobody complain.
when catholic father choose not to accept one of the greatest gift God gave to mankind ie. marriage, nobody complain.
when christians paint there forehead with black ash on ash (wesdnessday)day and come to goverment/corporate office like that, nobody complain.
but when this non believer especially christain sees an hijabite sister, they would become uncomfortable, yet they are the one that accuse others of intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sanu da zuwa Amaryan Smelly.mouth cheesy grin cheesy
Ka kura Lafiya??
Missed you all day. I hope you went for Jumat prayers?
lafiya kura ka cheesy
yes, I went. Alhamdulillah, it was awesome. hope you went too
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Smellymouth: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

lafiya kura ka cheesy

yes, I went. Alhamdulillah, it was awesome. hope you went too

Yaya kike? Of course I went smiley

You still don't want me to see beyond the hijab? grin

Rahimakallah
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yaya kike? Of course I went smiley
You still don't want me to see beyond the hijab? grin

Rahimakallah
shariah police will arrest me grin
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Smellymouth: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

I will join you in your prison cell grin
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

lol
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Awesomeking: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
Why the question before one can comment on an Islamic thread when any Christian thread is a open ground for all jabs and comments? Partially dis thing o.
because christians always come here to insult us and our religion,while muslims dont do such in christian section..
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by dahaz(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

Smellymouth:

Hey you two go to romance section and throw pillow at each other not hear.This is a thread for hijabites!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Akshow: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Awesomeking:
because christians always come here to insult us and our religion,while muslims dont do such in christian section..
that's not true. Don't you see mean comments from Muslims on Christian related threads? Especially the ones about men of God
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by Smellymouth: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2016
dahaz:

Hey you two go to romance section and throw pillow at each other not hear.This is a thread for hijabites!

Lol.. khalifahsparkles, Oya come let's go joor..
dahaz,apologies cool
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by easymanofdpeopl(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jazakumullahu khaira for this write up, May Allahu ta'ala continue to assist our sisters.
Re: Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. by bukiii(f): 12:09pm On May 15, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] salam alykum any female engineering student here from obafemi awolowo university.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salat Questions / Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia / Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.