Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG (11312 Views)

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG / Picture Of Saraki Signing 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by kceewhyte(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Hahahahhaa!!!!! This budget go reach next year.......or maybe they will use it for 2019 campaign ndi ara!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by dfrost: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
NavierStokes:

May this administration serve out her time quickly so reasonable people can get on board.

No to simpletons in government, if the oil companies can afford to get the very best in terms of personnel and captains (leadership) then why can't our country's leadership cum highest office in the land be occupied by the very very very best.

Hmmm...

Leadership is a big problem in Nigeria honestly. When you even start from the basic unit of the community: the family you will shudder at what parents inculcate into their wards.
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by pangea2: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Which way Nigeria?
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
No hope in this Useless Government.

You want a budget that would be wrecked by corruption, or one free from corruption?

1 Like

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by millhouse: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Change has come grin
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
This came as the government also stated that there was no currency deal swap with the Chinese government
Is that statement a joke or pmb one make I swear for am ni?

1 Like

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
It is taking a long time to sign the budget.

I guess the problem has a lot to do with the corrupt additives to the budget, and less to do with service delivery.

It is no longer business as usual. No more additions that do not make sense.
What is this one saying again nah? Haba. Why na?

1 Like

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by rusher14: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
What's worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Dom2020: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2016
I have said countless times that the present govt. don't have anything to offer

1 Like

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Gora12: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2016
Na one chance be that ooo chai!
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

You want a budget that would be wrecked by corruption, or one free from corruption?
With all due respect, please go back to bed. U obviously don't know what you're saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by gurunlocker: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2016
Nothing is working for this government, they are just super clueless....
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2016
DavidGodwin:

What is this one saying again nah? Haba. Why na?

Merely that in view of the dwindling revenue accruing to the government thanks to the fall in oil price....it makes sense to give the budget extra scrutiny to make sure no monies are wasted.

All we can hope is...this would be a continuous exercise. And let us also hope no money is wasted.

I am not in a hurry....after all previous budgets were always spoilt by the corruption factor....which did not bother us much because of high oil revenues. This time....we don't have that luxury.
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Missmossy(f): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Chai! By this time of the year. God help us.
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

From missing budget to padded budget which came from the presidency and blame shifted on budget office yet till date the promise of head will roll is like campaign promise.
Noe its counter accusation of missing item on budget to allocation of budget to senators ward. When exactly will this game finish. 2016 is almost over

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by gurunlocker: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
It is taking a long time to sign the budget.

I guess the problem has a lot to do with the corrupt additives to the budget, and less to do with service delivery.

It is no longer business as usual. No more additions that do not make sense.

see this one, just come online and write bullsh*t, Not business as usual or they are foolish and clueless?

1 Like

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2016
fitzmayowa:

They are already talking about submission of 2017 budget, when they've not signed the 2016 budget let alone implementing it...

I begin to wonder when this bunch of clueless jokers will stop entertaining nigerians with their "clueless joke they call governance"...SMH
they are all crazy people ....our leaders are very mad,.... angry angry
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by moyakz(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2016
where is omenka o??apc and buhari have told the truth for once o.
when we told zombies that that deal was a propaganda,they said we were wailing.now who is wailing o?!
apc,disappointing itz followers<zombies> since 1400bc.

1 Like

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

From missing budget to padded budget which came from the presidency and blame shifted on budget office yet till date the promise of head will roll is like campaign promise.
Noe its counter accusation of missing item on budget to allocation of budget to senators ward. When exactly will this game finish. 2016 is almost over

All this shows is that corruption has eaten so deep into the Nigerian psyche, that cleaning it up is going to take a long time.

And another thing...corruption is not restricted to Mr Governor and the executive.Sure...we all clap when EFCC arrests a big shot politician. But the real job is amongst the civil service too....and many other parts of Nigerian life.

I am not glad that the budget is taking too long....but we cannot pretend that passing it early would have made everything all right. We could have passed it in January....and be complaining by now about how much money is missing...while the corrupt smile home to the banks.

It is not business as usual in Nigeria. Nigeria has changed....and we hope it continues to change for the better. No to corruption.
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by desunit(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Mmmm! Naso we go dey go!!!
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by moyakz(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Merely that in view of the dwindling revenue accruing to the government thanks to the fall in oil price....it makes sense to give the budget extra scrutiny to make sure no monies are wasted.

All we can hope is...this would be a continuous exercise. And let us also hope no money is wasted.

I am not in a hurry....after all previous budgets were always spoilt by the corruption factor....which did not bother us much because of high oil revenues. This time....we don't have that luxury.
u beta shut-up b4 nigerians contribute swear for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2016
moyakz:

u beta shut-up b4 nigerians contribute swear for you.

It is better to have a budget that works properly, than one that does not work properly.

Unpopular....but truth.

Good morning.
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by talktonase(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2016
ki02020:
Which level na, person don tire o....baba matter na always on a long thing
till nxt yr b4 them go sign this 2016 budget just dey watch...
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2016
DavidGodwin:

With all due respect, please go back to bed. U obviously don't know what you're saying.

With all due respect, do not insult me, and if you must respond to me, do so properly.

Good morning.
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

With all due respect, do not insult me, and if you must respond to me, do so properly.

Good morning.
I didn't insult you. How a government can refute claims is my concern. Now they've claimed they didn't sign currency deal with China. And u seem to "understand" with them?

Good morning sir. No offense please
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by moyakz(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

It is better to have a budget that works properly, than one that does not work properly.

Unpopular....but truth.

Good morning.
so we should till eternity,just like we waited for the promised 'saints-filled' ministerial list which later turned out to be a list of 're-branded pen-armed robbers'??wise up bro!
good morning anyway.
Re: No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG by moyakz(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Unpopular....but truth.

Good morning.
so we should wait till eternity,just like we waited for the promised 'saints-filled' ministerial list which later turned out to be a list of 're-branded pen-armed robbers'??wise up bro!
good morning anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant / Politics Section Moderator Wanted / Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.