Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Havoc Of Sleeping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Havoc Of Sleeping (520 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Warning: The Havoc Of Pre-marital Sex (you Have Got To Read This Now!) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Havoc Of Sleeping by Darkboy(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Guys help me out i dont understand my fiance at all. I'm a self-employed guy with a successful biz running for me. My fiance comes over most weekends to stay over and i notice in the afternoon by 12 she's already sleeping till 4 in the evening and just a few hours later at about 8;30pm/9;00pm she's already complaining of how her head is paining her and she's feeling sleepy i dont just get it. My immediate past ex wasnt a bag of 'Sleepers' like my fiance is infact we'd gist into the midnight laughing and having the fun of our life but this lady is weird i swear and its affecting my relationship cause this days i find myself looking for some lady who is ready to laugh n chat wit me into the night making me drift away from my fiance emotionally and she keeps complaining that my heart is no longer with her guys abeg help me babes make una intervene.
Re: The Havoc Of Sleeping by Buharism: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2016
j
Re: The Havoc Of Sleeping by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 21, 2016
You sure she ain't pregnant? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Havoc Of Sleeping by ayesco202(m): 1:34am On Apr 21, 2016
Let her go for a medical check-up.
Re: The Havoc Of Sleeping by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 21, 2016
She might be suffering from Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense otherwise known as sleeping sickness..

Just let her go for a medical checkup

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Assist My Female Friend In Testing Her Lover? / Nostalgia / Her Husband Came Home Drunk And.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.