Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard (14367 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter: Mass Defection Looms In National Assembly / Again, Another PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC In Lagos Assembly - Vanguard / National grazing bill has expired, says senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard by Image123(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2016
P0intBlank:

It's just today the President said what I had been expecting him to say all the while

It's just today YOU heard. He's been saying whatever you heard before today.i'm certain many fulanis and herdsmen will not hear whatever you heard today. We hope concrete actions are taken though.
Re: National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard by Litmus: 9:19pm On May 03, 2016
I'm dead against this bill but couldn't help wondering if the Nigerian citizen Dangote was Fulani and wanted to buy up huge tracks of land to start cattle ranching in say Delta, Oyo, Enugu, in fact in many southern states, what would people say.

This is the dilemma of citizenship Nigeria has to solve by taking Nationhood seriously. Part of doing this is taking the issue of borders seriously, so that we can determine those that are Nigerians and those not. Are Fulani Nigerian citizens or some ambiguous West African Citizen of anywhere.
Re: National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard by P0intBlank(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2016
Image123:

It's just today YOU heard. He's been saying whatever you heard before today.i'm certain many fulanis and herdsmen will not hear whatever you heard today. We hope concrete actions are taken though.

Yeah. The comments in the past were weak - not the kind you want to hear if you are on the receiving end of these attacks. I also hope they follow through.
Re: National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard by Image123(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
P0intBlank:

Yeah. The comments in the past were weak - not the kind you want to hear if you are on the receiving end of these attacks. I also hope they follow through.

Lol, what did he say today, i'm interested. Did he use the f word? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 03, 2016
with all the prevailing issues in the country,its national grazing bill that they want the senate to sit on.hehehe....Nigeria is an hilarious country...have this fulani herdsmen not been moving around to feed their cattle ?whats the agenda behind legalizing the national grazing bill?choi...this country is on fire!!! shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard by P0intBlank(m): 12:19am On May 04, 2016
Image123:

Lol, what did he say today, i'm interested. Did he use the f word? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. He's not allowed to say such.
I heard it over the radio that he had giving instructions, in very strong terms, to the security agencies to deal decisively with any rampaging herdsman.
Re: National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard by kayusely70(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Balkan:
If this bill is allowed to pass the 1st reading, I will now know that southern Nigeria is doomed. Remember any grazing land becomes Fulani land. Also that means Fulanis will be natives in all the 36 states.

Remember anywhere the occupy the move with their Islamic agenda, which breeds terrorism.

Their agenda is working.
God shall not make it possible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup: FG To Handle Turkish Government's Request, Diplomatically / Coronavirus: INEC To Shift Edo, Ondo Governorship Elections / Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.