Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,276 members, 7,857,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. (8556 Views)

Dick Size And Relationships / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Love, Sex And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2016
9. There’s a reason why office romances occur: The single biggest predictor of love is proximity. Familiarity breeds comfort and closeness… and romance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Frankdammy(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
oseiwe:

4 minutes doesnt apply to Nigerian girls.
lets jst say a couple of 2mnths 4 lagos grls and 4wks 4 oda parts of 9ja.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by demiladegold(f): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
hmm... interesting

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by spill(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Always learning from Explorer. This dude is soooo hot in research. Kudos, Bravo....
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Explorers:
2. Falling In Love Has Neurological Effects Similar To Those Of Cocaine.

Falling in love is much like taking a dose of cocaine, as both experiences affect the brain similarly and trigger a similar sensation of euphoria. Research found that falling in love produces several euphoria-inducing chemicals that stimulate 12 areas of the brain at the same time.
Explorers:
3. Cuddling Releases Natural Painkillers.

Oxytocin, the so-called love or cuddle hormone, is produced during an embrace or cuddle. The hormone appears in the brain, ovaries and testicles and is thought to be involved in the bonding process. Research has found that a dose of oxytocin decreases headaches significantly, and for some it even makes the pain go away completely after 4 hours. It’s definitely worth trying hug and cuddle medicine before jumping to chemicals and pills.

Even Looking At A Picture Of A Loved One Relieves The Pain.
embarassedembarassed
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
My bro, I know nothing about it o
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Awwww....really fun and true

I love the idea of being in love
I love to love! In spite of the things that happen around us
I love love! True love though cool
And yes it still exists! kiss

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
oseiwe:

I agree
4 mins is too short a time
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by macaranta(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Following
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Dikolas(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mr Explorer pls kindly reply my PM, its been more than two weeks. thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by virginboy1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Love is the most used Word in the dictionary grin we use it when we wants something wink, I am guilty of it and so you are. cool
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by virginboy1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ebiz12:
Awwww....really fun and true

I love the idea of being in love
I love to love! In spite of the things that happen around us
I love love! True love though cool
And yes it still exists! kiss
"True love never dies mantra" is real grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by ichommy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Damn, Am Late.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by virginboy1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Explorers:
6. Looking Into Each Others’ Eyes Can Make Strangers Fall In Love.

The eyes are the mirrors of our souls, as they say, so there’s probably no surprise that simply looking into each others’ eyes can make us fall for each other, even if we don’t know jack about each other. It has been proven that when someone is gazing at you, the person’s body produces a chemical called phenylethylamine, which is associated with the fight-or-flight response. So if you decide to continue looking at each other, you’re asking for Cupid’s arrow.

Hmmmm, no wonder after staring at a lady eye ball to eye ball for a longtime she tends to looks downwards. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Kiish(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
@ Airsultan .... Joeblaze here! ( i got banned ooo)

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kiish:
@ Airsultan .... Joeblaze here! ( i got banned ooo)
lol. Kpele. Hope the prison beans was not too watery..
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Kiish(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
LOL in fact ehn... only God can judge the mods
AirSultan:
lol. Kpele. Hope the prison beans was not too watery..
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kiish:
LOL in fact ehn... only God can judge the mods
Abi.. I think that anti-spam bot is faulty..
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by saintkeppy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
it does.. Just flash your mercedes car keys, lift her, and ensure you have some dollars in your car save and watch miracle happen in 5 4 3 2 1...
. Imagine the extent&stress you have to pass thru' just to convince some Nigerian girls to fall in love with you within the 4mins time frame, they fall in love for a mere material things, lil wonder many girls fall into wrong hands cos some guys can go the extraLength to explore their weaknesses by working on their pschology(enticement)
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Imagine the extent&stress you have to pass thru' just to convince some Nigerian girls to fall in love with you within the 4mins time frame, they fall in love for a mere material things, lil wonder many girls fall into wrong hands cos some guys can go the extraLength to explore their weaknesses by working on their pschology(enticement)
u said my mind.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
10. On average, people fall in love seven times before getting married.

11. And on average, a man will spend one year of his life staring at women.

12. Statistically, men are quicker than women to say "I love you" in relationships.

13. Studied report that men are also more emotionally affected when relationships end.

14. You're most likely to fall in love with someone if you first meet them in a dangerous situation.

15. When you see someone you're interested in, what feels like butterflies in your stomach is actually astress response caused by adrenaline.

16. 11% of women have done online researches on a person they were dating or about to meet. 7% of men have.

17. Researchers found that if one partner is happier than the other, there is increased probability of separation in the following year.

18. Women are attracted to men who have the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationship.

19. Psychological study found out that nice people are actually more likely to hurt you.

20. In Ancient Rome, people believed that eyelashes would fall off if they had excessive sex. So women were using mascara to have fuller, longer eyelashes that were indicating chastity.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
21. Paris is ranked by instagram as the top city for romantic picture of couple.

Image: http://www.theparisphotographer.com/couple-photography-paris-neda-and-nic-adventure/

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
22. Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%. These marriages are more likely to last a lifetime.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by saintkeppy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
u said my mind.
. Thats it bro' ...if u no get, dem no wan listen to ya tori, dem begin sing Lagbaja "noting 4u" song & u may sing "Escalade" by Dare Art Alade as respose. Lol
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Thats it bro' ...if u no get, dem no wan listen to ya tori, dem begin sing Lagbaja "noting 4u" song & u may sing "Escalade" by Dare Art Alade as respose. Lol
cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by tk4rd: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2016
My brother. Please, I would like you to do a Very Very Deep Research on the Operations and Data Acquisition Systems of the American Police, and then, compare it to those of the Nigerian Police..
Explorers:
22. Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%. These marriages are more likely to last a lifetime.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Prodigee: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2016
This guy na correct explorer...Carry go
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Funjosh(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Explorers:
21. Paris is ranked by instagram as the top city for romantic picture of couple.

http://www.theparisphotographer.com/couple-photography-paris-neda-and-nic-adventure/

Paris, Berlin, Dublin, Sydney, Rio de Jeneiro, and Beijin are place I love to visit. smiley cool
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Sunymoore(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Explorers:
4. Romantic Love Eventually Ends…Only To Be Followed By Committed Love.

Couples at the very beginning of a romantic relationship will bevery different a year later. It isestimated that romantic love, which is linked with euphoria, dependence, sweaty palms, butterflies and alike, only lasts about a year. After that first year begins the so-called “committed love” stage. The transition is linked with elevated neurotrophin protein levels in newly formed couples.

wallpaperup. com
That's why 50% of marriages end up in a divorce after a year
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by 100Cents: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2016
oseiwe:

grin You have to explain your statement.

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by dollyjoy(f): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Following

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! / Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video / Lockdown: Lady Came Out Half-naked, Searching For Man That Will Service Her. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.