Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. (8548 Views)

Dick Size And Relationships / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Love, Sex And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
23. Emotional pain lasts for 10 - 20minutes, anything longer is actually self infflicted by over thinking and making things worse.

Image: http://onehdwallpaper.com/sad-girls-wallpapers-hd-pictures/

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2016
24. The venue you choose can assist in getting your date to fall for you. Instead of ice cream, go for coffee. A warm cup of coffee will make the other person assume you are a warm person.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
25. People who are constantly suffering from emotional wounds tend to easily get annoyed with others for no apparent reason.

26. A morning text doesn’t only mean “good morning” It also means “I think about you when I wake up”

27. Hanging out with negative people is linked to depression, low self esteem, insomnia and anxiety. Hanging out with positive people improves overall good health.

28. The second cause of “friendship breakup” is when the line betweenfriendship and dating has been crossed.

29. The first male-to-female sex change operation was performed in 1968 by Dr. John Money, at John Hopkins University.

30. Emotional pain is remembered more than physical pain and has more effect on your behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
31. Stress makes women’s faces appear less attractive to men.

Image: http://www.askdrmanny.com/2015/05/04/women-and-stress/

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
it does.. Just flash your mercedes car keys, lift her, and ensure you have some dollars in your car save and watch miracle happen in 5 4 3 2 1...
baddest boi.. I guess u're an emeritus in d act.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
namedonfinish:
baddest boi.. I guess u're an emeritus in d act.
Na me holy pass o please. Aldou I tried it once and damn sheet works like miracle I swear.. I later only said hi to the girl and left. I wasnt even the one driving, my cousin was. We was coming bk from shoprite and the backseat was full of what we bought and the car save with the change we collected. My cousin uşes an Iphone whıle I use samsung and both phones were placed beside the money. The girl just dy do like mumu!
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Na me holy pass o please. Aldou I tried it once and damn sheet works like miracle I swear.. I later only said hi to the girl and left. I wasnt even the one driving, my cousin was. We was coming bk from shoprite and the backseat was full of what we bought and the car save with the change we collected. My cousin uşes an Iphone whıle I use samsung and both phones were placed beside the money. The girl just dy do like mumu!

lmao..... Hope she eventually fell for you like "white house"...? Lol
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
namedonfinish:

lmao..... Hope she eventually fell for you like "white house"...? Lol
She fell like brimstones! But I wasnt interested. I only wanted to say hi.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
She fell like brimstones! But I wasnt interested. I only wanted to say hi.

lol.. U na boss.. U are mouthed..
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
namedonfinish:

lol.. U na boss.. U are mouthed..
ni kinni? Abeggi I am just a random broke and uglEE guy.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by OlufemiWhit(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
oseiwe:

4 minutes doesnt apply to Nigerian girls.
It does bro.....
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
ni kinni? Abeggi I am just a random broke and uglEE guy.

bro linus , hw market shocked
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
namedonfinish:

bro linus , hw market shocked
kikiki... You just called me linus you know. Btw, have you seen me before or read smethng about me to call me that? Goodevening jor cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
kikiki... You just called me linus you know. Btw, have you seen me before or read smethng about me to call me that? Goodevening jor cheesy

i called u linus? Yes. cos, random broke? I dont knw, but uglee? Hell no...

Goodevening, how are u today?
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
namedonfinish:

how do you know that?

I am good o, wbu?
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 4:49am On Apr 23, 2016
AirSultan:

Bros u guys can go on fb chat na, u derailing ma thread sir.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Explorers:

Bros u guys can go on fb chat na, u derailing ma thread sir.
sorry man, thought you was through with it.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Explorers:
31. Stress makes women’s faces appear less attractive to men.

Image: http://www.askdrmanny.com/2015/05/04/women-and-stress/
I don't think this picture justifies your point Sir. grin
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2016
Explorers:
22. Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%. These marriages are more likely to last a lifetime.
Hmmmn. Who is my best female friend?

Searching...
Error 707: Search yielded no results.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Chinny5(f): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Explorer to sure ju.. Lemme use my ahuja P.A system to call my crew here
Sandoski
wildflame
kashybaby
hateu2
smellymouth
namedonfinish
godsgal
maomidavies
chinny5
joeblaze
muva, demiladegold, ramarama, hanity, oubenji..
If I may ask,crew for?
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by HardMirror(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
namedonfinish:

You don't comment on any topic anymore. What's up dear?
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
HardMirror:

You don't comment on any topic anymore. What's up dear?

hello dearie, awayu?
Yah, dont mind me, since i lost my fone i hv been discouraged frm active participation due to my present small phone.. Dont enjoy typing on d phone pads, its stressing..

Hwz everything? Thanks for asking pal..
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Adasun(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
c as women full hereundecided

una 2 like lovegrin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Mrbigman1(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2016
Explorers:
5. An Attractive Face Is Preferred Over An Attractive Body For Long-Term Relationships.

There's evidence that when looking for a fling, the body wins over the face on a physical attraction basis. The opposite is true, however, for those who are looking for a long-term relationship partner.

Baba mi, I believe in risk engagement dats why am doing dis.

It's funny though but I ve to do it.

It's about REFINER for miss Nairaland.

I want you in our camp.

We no dey collect money, na just say as I know u, I want make u use ur fame win supporters for me.

If u re interested lemme know so I can tell you how to go about it.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by lazeal: 10:38am On May 10, 2016
Explorers:
5. An Attractive Face Is Preferred Over An Attractive Body For Long-Term Relationships.

There's evidence that when looking for a fling, the body wins over the face on a physical attraction basis. The opposite is true, however, for those who are looking for a long-term relationship partner.
me defined right there. I love a gorgeous face, extreme beautiful face does it for me. If you a lady has an ugly face but killer body, I don't fancy her much. But if she has an extremely beautiful face and not so good body and have above average height, damn... I could kill for her.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by timour09: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
So true about Paris! We were lucky enough to have a session there with a photographer!
https://www.tim-moore.com/paris-photographer-couple/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? / Valentine's Day Should Be Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.