Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos (79053 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stop complaining and go back and continue posting owerri pictures here. You must be tamed forever after this. No more moving any how as you like. Ahead ahead...cry some more lol

[s]
Abagworo:

We are already used to your fake pictures but for the 1st time you aregetting equal dose.
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Stop complaining and go back and continue posting owerri pictures here. You must be tamed forever after this. No more moving any how as you like. Ahead ahead...cry some more lol

[s][/s]
We must cure that thing called Abagworo today of his hate and madness

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Chef2000: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2016
[s]
Yyeske:
We must cure that thing called Abagworo today of his hate and madness
[/s]
You can't do poo my friend...

Instead of attacking other SE states what you should try to do is to see if we can make our worthless Anambra state worthful.......We are in shit-hole of a state.

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chef2000:
[s][/s]
You can't do poo my friend...

Instead of attacking other SE states what you should try to do is to see if we can make our worthless Anambra state worthful.......We are in shit-hole of a state.
Don't have your time, try harder next time
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by NaijaFutbol: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chef2000:
My name is Obikaobi from idemili north, we must expose obiano...chia i weep for my cursed state Anambra

North or South? Choose one and stick to it
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Noneroone(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Ilovemystate:
wow...is where is this school?
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by realglobe: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2016
This is why I like obiano.. I like people with good taste.. Picture below confirms the difference between the mediocre peter obi and Obiano.. lol

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by nonsobaba: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2016
realglobe:
This is why I like obiano.. I like people with good taste.. Picture below confirms the difference between the mediocre peter obi and Obiano.. lol
Obiano is well known as the man with the midas touch. He can't do a project without ensuring that quality and standards are strictly adhered to. Peter Obi on the other hand was a miser when it came to providing basic infrastructure in Anambra but a glutton when stealing state funds.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Adorable school Awka

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Adorable sch

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Agu Awka road

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Awka flyovers

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
M

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Kwata flyover

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by meccuno: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Impressive. He should be encouraged the more.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Awka

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by BigIyanga: 3:13am On Dec 21, 2016
IgboDelta:
I taught you Anambra guys wanted to move to Omambala Website what are you guys doing on Nairaland? You Anambra folks are a disgrace to the Igbo nation always causing division with your false sense of superiority, always angry when other Igbo states progress. I have watched and saw irrational Anambra folks run down all South East States. I know that if we Igbos in Delta State are not sharing our state with non Igbos, you guys would be angry when we progress and ran it down. Awka is beautiful but it is ranked No 4 in terms of beauty and structures in South East Nigeria.

I thought or taught??
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
To update soon
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Ogbuefi2020: 12:29am On Jan 25, 2017
post=53101486:
To update soon
waiting
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by nwabobo: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
post=53101486:
To update soon

How soon will your soon be soon?
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
nwabobo:

How soon will your soon be soon?
Sarrki help yourself from zero page
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Feraz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
post=51230226:
Kwata flyover
It's high time this guy called Obiano thinks about greenery. Why will a bridge be like this without beautification? I am not even talking about ecoducts here which will make enough sense in Anambra.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by dataideas: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Adannaify: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
My people, endeavor to vote against obiano or anyone up to 50 years of age. About three youths are in this race. Either will surely be better. We can't afford another drunken 4 years. Ekenem unu.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adannaify:
My people, endeavor to vote against obiano or anyone up to 50 years of age. About three youths are in this race. Either will surely be better. We can't afford another drunken 4 years. Ekenem unu.

How far grin grin

Awka

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Stanel Awka

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Awka

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Awka composite Map

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Awka one of fastest developing cities in Nigeria

Vehicle inspection center Awka

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Vehicle inspection center Awka

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Awka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.