Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu (1145 Views)

Man Slaps Taxi Driver Into Coma Over Buhari’s Death Rumour / Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by PhockPhockMan: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
By Damilola Oyedele

Security operatives attached to the convoy of the Controller General of Prisons, Dr. Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu, on Wednesday evening allegedly assaulted a female lawmaker, Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor, for overtaking his convoy within the premises of the National Assembly.

The petition was brought before the House of Representatives at plenary Thursday by the Minority Leader, Hon. Leo Ogor.

Mkrakpor, representing Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency of Delta State, was driving out of the National Assembly when she made to overtake the 20- car convoy.

“They blocked her car, and started bashing her car. When she wound down the windows, an aide slapped her in the face. The CG sat in the comfort of his car while this happened,” Ogor narrated.

Ogor’s report was corroborated by the Majority Leader, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, who added that Mkrakpor had called him, crying, immediately the incident happened.

The lawmakers were still deliberating on what action should be taken as at the time of filing this report.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/21/prisons-controller-generals-aides-beat-up-female-lawmaker-at-nassembly/
Re: Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by amtaken(f): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
These are the kinds of bull seen in Bubu's administration.
Re: Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mkrakpor, representing Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency of Delta State, was driving out of the National Assembly when she made to overtake the 20- car convoy.

This is the real story here

1 Like

Re: Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Today is my special day, I HATE LIKES...

Re: Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by nnachukz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
The person who was quick to slap her may lose his job and add up to the number of unemployed Nigerians.
I also believed that the officer slapped her because she is a woman.
If it was Dagora car that made the attempt to overtake their convoy, would he had slapped him? No, not possible no matter the brand of weed he took, he can't try such.
I can also bet you, he mistook her as an ordinary Nigerians they treat any how because they are in uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by PhockPhockMan: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
nnachukz:
The person who was quick to slap her may lose his job and add up to the number of unemployed Nigerians.
I also believed that the officer slapped her because she is a woman.
If it was Dagora car that made the attempt to overtake their convoy, would he had slapped him? No, not possible no matter the brand of weed he took, he can't try such.
I can also bet you, he mistook her as an ordinary Nigerians they treat any how because they are in uniform.

You're correct.

1 Like

Re: Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by maupe: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is the kind of rubbish, that makes me want to go on a murderous male serial killing spree. What kind of rubbish is this. If the victim, was a man, would the lowlife of a officer dare lay his hands on her. Even when a woman climbs to a position of authority, a simple security guard will still feel he is above her. That SOB deserves to be fired and prosecuted for assault. Even that arrogant misogynistic pig of a CG should be summoned to the Assembly to explain his lack of character and common sense, and if found guilty of supporting the assault, he should be put on the list of officers for compulsory retirement. Nonsense
Re: Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by donbenedict(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hell awaits him soon
Re: Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu by K9blunt(f): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
maupe:
This is the kind of rubbish, that makes me want to go on a murderous male serial killing spree. What kind of rubbish is this. If the victim, was a man, would the lowlife of a officer dare lay his hands on her. Even when a woman climbs to a position of authority, a simple security guard will still feel he is above her. That SOB deserves to be fired and prosecuted for assault. Even that arrogant misogynistic pig of a CG should be summoned to the Assembly to explain his lack of character and common sense, and if found guilty of supporting the assault, he should be put on the list of officers for compulsory retirement. Nonsense

You're 80% right but dont think its because its a woman the idiot did what he did. Its because he thought she was just a civilian with no power , the same would have been done if she was a man.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War / Photos; Conductor And Area Boy Fight Over Change Inside A Gutter In Lagos. / Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.