Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy (10623 Views)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
lasisi69:
look up "CHAM" in the dictionary
°•°bye wink
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Gebbson007(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

The smartest women have not spotted the most diabolical of naija men nd the nr of hearbreaks r piling up daily... ur nw giving me mission impossible. To each his own dear. I just knw what i want.
mission impossible bawo!
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:
I dont want a naija guy who calls naija girls dumb goats and dogs in the same sentence. . .
Pls drink cold purewater, then reread my post....slowly
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
DragonReborn:
Pls drink cold purewater, then reread my post....slowly

Looool! doesnt change ur bitter derogatory expressions, shrouded in sacarsm.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Looool! doesnt change ur bitter derogatory expressions, shrouded in sacarsm.
Lol. One would think you'd be happy someone was making derogatory remarks about Naija guys. I thought you despised us.....are you confused?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
DragonReborn:
Lol. One would think you'd be happy someone was making derogatory remarks about Naija guys. I thought you despised us.....are you confused?

Quite contrary. I only need to read d first part of that post to deduce the sacarsm and judgement you came to drop. In the end... u are chiding king for supporting a boy bashing thread.

I dont despise naija boys. I just dont want y'all... its okay to choose our demons ryt?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Quite contrary. I only need to read d first part of that post to deduce the sacarsm and judgement you came to drop. In the end... u are chiding king for supporting a boy bashing thread.
I dont despise naija boys. I just dont want y'all... its okay to choose our demons ryt?
Sure. But the hidden meaning behind my post was that you would come to realize our value if we gave you a chance to 'miss us'. If all guys could act like me and bone you guys, after two weeks you would all troop to Dunamis for deliverance. But I know my guys no fit gree, their lives depend on chasing women.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
DragonReborn:
Sure. But the hidden meaning behind my post was that you would come to realize our value if we gave you a chance to 'miss us'. If all guys could act like me and bone you guys, after two weeks you would all troop to Dunamis for deliverance. But I know my guys no fit gree, their lives depend on chasing women.

I got it loud and clear. For some reason... you think we r hopeless, and if that happened we will come n beg ryt? Only the losers will.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:
I got it loud and clear. For some reason... you think we r hopeless, and if that happened we will come n beg ryt? Only the losers will.
I don't know about that, women crave attention. You ladies feel unwanted and unattractive when you seem invisible to men. You'd be jealous of your mates getting chased, feel inferior and worry you're getting old. Why else would you be brought up from birth with the orientation that you have to be cute/pretty? Its because you thrive on attention, and I would starve you of it if I had my way
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Kiish:
Somebody pls give this one visa, make she go abroad go find her foreign nonsense... grin
Living in fools paradise
come on man, men live in the world here(reality) and most women live in the world in their head (fantasy, lalaland, wonderland, disney land and the world they created) so please allow her to dream and don't try to deny her the right to fantasize after all she can/might bag a foreign guy. She still wants the black matombo hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2016
DragonReborn:
I don't know about that, women crave attention. You ladies feel unwanted and unattractive when you seem invisible to men. You'd be jealous of your mates getting chased, feel inferior and worry you're getting old. Why else would you be brought up from birth with the orientation that you have to be cute/pretty? Its because you thrive on attention, and I would starve you of it if I had my way

Looooool! I get you now. A womans sense of value only lies in her cuteness and prettiness. Thats all she strives to achieve in life. This clouded mind is why I cant go for a Nigerian man. Your orientation is so backward, you dont know more than putting a woman down in as many ways as possible whereas in all walks of your life, there is a woman doing just what you are doing. You boys were brought up to think that way tho. I dont blame you. But I would rather go for a man who has a much better orientation than this african man who believes a woman only strives to be pretty and craves attention.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
come on man, men live in the world here(reality) and most women live in the world in their head (fantasy, lalaland, wonderland, disney land and the world they created) so please allow her to dream and don't try to deny her the right to fantasize after all she can/might bag a foreign guy. She still wants the black matombo hahaha.

Men are unintelligent to think a woman lives in fantasy. U just see all women as silly objects. I pirry you . Obviously, you guys cant deal with rejection. You believe you are all that. Whereas, you all mostly have nothing to offer except your sense of pride. This country has even blocked you all off from being something tangible in life. Even the money you feel adds to your importance, is hard to get and many of you resort to petty crimes just to make ends meet. All over the world nigeria already has a reputation and its cos naija guys are criminals.

Let me dream. What i attract, is what i get. I know what i want.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Looooool! I get you now. A womans sense of value only lies in her cuteness and prettiness. Thats all she strives to achieve in life. This clouded mind is why I cant go for a Nigerian man. Your orientation is so backward, you dont know more than putting a woman down in as many ways as possible whereas in all walks of your life, there is a woman doing just what you are doing. You boys were brought up to think that way tho. I dont blame you. But I would rather go for a man who has a much better orientation than this african man who believes a woman only strives to be pretty and craves attention.
You're being deliberately obtuse. I did not say that's all you ladies value in life, I said you place too much emphasis on it. Its a global phenomenon, not an African thing. How many ladies are as obsessed with their careers as their looks? From anorexia/bulimia to liposuction/cosmetic surgery, these are all pointers to the great significance women place on physical beauty. You may say its the society that promotes shallowness, but if you ladies all stood up and refused to be barbie dolls, the world would have no choice but to adjust.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Men are unintelligent to think a woman lives in fantasy. U just see all women as silly objects. I pirry you . Obviously, you guys cant deal with rejection. You believe you are all that. Whereas, you all mostly have nothing to offer except your sense of pride. This country has even blocked you all off from being something tangible in life. Even the money you feel adds to your importance, is hard to get and many of you resort to petty crimes just to make ends meet. All over the world nigeria already has a reputation and its cos naija guys are criminals.

my dear don't let emotions cloud your reasoning, did you see the word "most" women in that post at all? you have the right to dream and achieve whatever you want, desist from thinking all Nigeran males are criminals or that all of them reside in Nigeria ok. Goodluck with your dream kiddo. Unlearn how to rant.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Who is the unlucky guy that made you spew this garbage?
Well, I'm not here for your thread or what your preference of colour of man is.

I'm here to take your mask off and see if you're kiss worthy.
You ignored me yesterday twice. Not a smart move.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
my dear don't let emotions cloud your reasoning, did you see the word "most" women in that post at all? you have the right to dream and achieve whatever you want, desist from thinking all Nigeran males are criminals or that all of them reside in Nigeria ok. Goodluck with your dream kiddo. Unlearn how to rant.

Thank you. At least, regard my right to decide what I want.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2016
DragonReborn:
You're being deliberately obtuse. I did not say that's all you ladies value in life, I said you place too much emphasis on it. Its a global phenomenon, not an African thing. How many ladies are as obsessed with their careers as their looks? From anorexia/bulimia to liposuction/cosmetic surgery, these are all pointers to the great significance women place on physical beauty. You may say its the society that promotes shallowness, but if you ladies all stood up and refused to be barbie dolls, the world would have no choice but to adjust.

The truth is, women have over time refused to put men in their place, and instead go out of their way to please you all. In a way, you have spoken the truth, but that does not speak for the demography of men I am here rejecting. Ofcourse to attract a premium man, I must be a premium woman. Therefore, I dont care what other ladies have made of themselves. But based on what I have made of myself, I dont want a Nigeria based black man mentality ridden man to belittle it, and render me useless.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2016
Djailer:

Who is the unlucky guy that made you spew this garbage?
Well, I'm not here for your thread or what your preference of colour of man is.

I'm here to take your mask off and see if you're kiss worthy.
You ignored me yesterday twice. Not a smart move.

Can you be any lamer?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Can you be any lamer?

Your reply took a while but come it did eventually. Your strategy of ignoring me was much lamer than my clumsy effort at dragging you out from your shell.
That aside, let's talk about you.The unprecedented constancy of this handle in quite a very short spell. Where lies your intent?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by missyQween(f): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Djailer:

Your reply took a while but come it did eventually. Your strategy of ignoring me was much lamer than my clumsy effort at dragging you out from your shell.
That aside, let's talk about you.The unprecedented constancy of this handle in quite a very short spell. Where lies your intent?

I av your tym today. Axe ur quesrions in clear n concise sentences and i will answer.

P.s. why do i catch a very evil aura from you?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I av your tym today. Axe ur quesrions in clear n concise sentences and i will answer.

P.s. why do i catch a very evil aura from you?

Maybe our main handles have kiss-crossed previously.

Haven't I been clear and concise all along, Nitwitfabian (I prefer Nitty for short if you don't mind as long as this handle exists.)?

Where lies your interest in this beauty contest? Let's start with that.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Djailer:

Maybe our main handles have kiss-crossed previously.

Haven't I been clear and concise all along, Nitwitfabian (I prefer Nitty for short if you don't mind as long as this handle exists.)?

Where lies your interest in this beauty contest? Let's start with that.

I have no interest in the contest.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by babatunx(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmmmm.....This one gidi gan....
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I have no interest in the contest.

I'm not buying that. Not after every display associated with this handle. Your Nitty handle was a consequent of the beauty contest.

I'm good at keeping secrets. You can talk to me.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Djailer:

I'm not buying that. Not after every display associated with this handle. Your Nitty handle was a consequent of the beauty contest.

I'm good at keeping secrets. You can talk to me.
thats is where you got it wrong. I wasnt about the contest. I was abt a few contestants shameful attitudes. Simple.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:
thats is where you got it wrong. I wasnt about the contest. I was abt a few contestants shameful attitudes. Simple.

I'll take that at face value. I want you to trust me with your main handle.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Djailer:

You dont care abut the thread ur on. U barged in and derailed it completely and you think you are trustworthy.

Naija boys are so fond of misusing the word trust...
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

You dont care abut the thread ur on. U barged in and derailed it completely and you think you are trustworthy.

Naija boys are so fond of misusing the word trust...

For one, the thread has lost its steam having gone onto page 6.

Secondly, if you take a deeper look, you'd come to the simple and obvious conclusion that I find you more interesting than the thread you put up here. Except you want to tell me that this thread is all there is about you. Then the puzzle would have been but a faux pas.

I have chased and haunted you down several threads. Should I abandon the chase and feign an interest at your thread? I like being direct most times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.