Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy (10621 Views)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Djailer:

For one, the thread has lost its steam having gone onto page 6.

Secondly, if you take a deeper look, you'd come to the simple and obvious conclusion that I find you more interesting than the thread you put up here. Except you want to tell me that this thread is all there is about you. Then the puzzle would have been but a faux pas.

I have chased and haunted you down several threads. Should I abandon the chase and feign an interest at your thread? I like being direct most times.

And apart from chasing me around, what tangible thing do you think has piqued my interest enough to respond to ur chase except the chase itself. In other words... how have you earned the right to get my main acct. Since thats what you have been after.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

And apart from chasing me around, what tangible thing do you think has piqued my interest enough to respond to ur chase except the chase itself. In other words... how have you earned the right to get my main acct. Since thats what you have been after.

You're taking us back to that old dusty road yet again, the puzzle! Common, there are hundreds of alternates out there. Nitty is special, if being blunt rings your bell.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

The truth is, women have over time refused to put men in their place, and instead go out of their way to please you all. In a way, you have spoken the truth, but that does not speak for the demography of men I am here rejecting. Ofcourse to attract a premium man, I must be a premium woman. Therefore, I dont care what other ladies have made of themselves. But based on what I have made of myself, I dont want a Nigeria based black man mentality ridden man to belittle it, and render me useless.
Seems we've reached an impasse. I guess you have the right to desire a man who meets up to you. My concern is that impressionable girls who can scarcely eat three square meals without begging for money may start a trend of looking down their noses at Naija guys because we're not oyinbo. Obviously they have no access to foreign guys and would wither without our attention.
PS. I'm actually curious about why you fancy yourself a premium woman. is it that you're the CEO of a multi-million dollar company or what? If its just because you have a car, an apartment, a nice job, and you pay your own bills, you know what you are? An average mildly successful Naija guy in a skirt. I guess that's the working-class girl's definition of vastly wealthy and premium status grin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 24, 2016
Chai..

Egbon dragonreborn sir, but why? Ehn, you just murder her like that! Chisos, I quivered when I read that! Dayum

*RunsAwayBeforeNittyGetsHere*

1 Like

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Seems we've reached an impasse. I guess you have the right to desire a man who meets up to you. My concern is that impressionable girls who can scarcely eat three square meals without begging for money may start a trend of looking down their noses at Naija guys because we're not oyinbo. Obviously they have no access to foreign guys and would wither without our attention.
PS. I'm actually curious about why you fancy yourself a premium woman. is it that you're the CEO of a multi-million dollar company or what? If its just because you have a car, an apartment, a nice job, and you pay your own bills, you know what you are? An average mildly successful Naija guy in a skirt. I guess that's the working-class girl's definition of vastly wealthy and premium status grin

Until you take money and sex out of the equation, and analyse wat you truly have to offer you cannot look at a relationship with a good eye. Wat is considered wealth in nigeria is simply access to basic living needs. Evaluate urself ur way, while i do mine. In the end, we r both constantly working on ourselve to b d best we can be. Obviously, you dont know d meaning of being a premium man or woman.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Chai..

Egbon dragonreborn sir, but why? Ehn, you just murder her like that! Chisos, I quivered when I read that! Dayum

*RunsAwayBeforeNittyGetsHere*

He said nothing that is impressive. If you think tht is murder, then you still dont get it.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:

Even hungry boys look down their nose and call girls hoes. If hungry girls do same, it wont be a new thing. In the end, they will either end up with their calibre of man, or forever alone, dreaming about a man who's standards they cannot attain. To each his own.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
PS. I'm actually curious about why you fancy yourself a premium woman. is it that you're the CEO of a multi-million dollar company or what?If its just because you have a car, an apartment, a nice job, and you pay your own bills, you know what you are? An average mildly successful Naija guy in a skirt. I guess that's the working-class girl's definition of vastly wealthy and premium status grin

Exactly... naija boys are just average, when they manage to achieve this things, yet because of how hard the country is... this little thing makes them and their families concieted and assume they are all that. Foreign based guys know the true value of money unlike a naija guy who just manages to be average.

And you just like every naija guy/gurl, evaluate a persons overall value with the amount of money in their pocket. Later you will call girls hoes, without realising thats d only thing you have to offer in the first place.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Djailer:

You're taking us back to that old dusty road yet again, the puzzle! Common, there are hundreds of alternates out there. Nitty is special, if being blunt rings your bell.

Go away. You havent earned the rights to ask me to divulge personal matters to you. You just damn creepy. And i dont like it.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Exactly... naija boys are just average, when they manage to achieve this things, yet because of how hard the country is... this little thing makes them and their families concieted and assume they are all that. Foreign based guys know the true value of money unlike a naija guy who just manages to be average.

And you just like every naija guy/gurl, evaluate a persons overall value with the amount of money in their pocket. Later you will call girls hoes, without realising thats d only thing you have to offer in the first place.
Madam do you have a PhD in avoiding questions? Hope you're not a politician. Simple question trigonometric answer cheesy
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Madam do you have a PhD in avoiding questions? Hope you're not a politician. Simple question trigonometric answer cheesy

What is your simple question? how much do I earn, where am I in life?

It is irrelevant To my purpose, and therefore vain to answer that . Because me and my foreign guy believe that isnt what defines us. Its only pride, and self adulation... and i will never be like that just to prove a few teeny points. Let me worry about myself.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Obviously, you don't know d meaning of being a premium man or woman.
Actually its a relative term. Your definition may be different from mine. Pls tell me what factors led you to qualify yourself as a premium woman. Without beating about the bush this time, thanks.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Actually its a relative term. Your definition may be different from mine. Pls tell me what factors led you to qualify yourself as a premium woman. Without beating about the bush this time, thanks.

It is relative, therefore my definition is mine. As long as i keep consistently working on myself. Evn if i told you i was hillary clinton, you will belittle it. Because u are asking for argument sake, not fot enlightenment. Also, u r not the one i should be proving myself to.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
What is your simple question? how much do I earn, where am I in life?
It is irrelevant To my purpose, and therefore vain to answer that . Because me and my foreign guy believe that isnt what defines us. Its only pride, and self adulation... and i will never be like that just to prove a few teeny points. Let me worry about myself.
Alright, so you want to get down to the nittygritty ehn? Cool. Why did you create this thread to begin with? Were you hoping we'd join you in prayer, or was it simply to spite Naija guys for all the demeaning girl-bashing threads. You keep on stressing that Naija guys don't measure up to oyinbo guys and 90% of your points have to do with their finances/economy, now you say money/social status is irrelevant. Now I ask what you have to offer said oyinbos and why you think you're a premium woman and suddenly you're all diffident and philosophical. If its an issue of mentality, well that's shaped by our culture. So basically its oyinbo culture you want. See how we've gone from Naija men are the pits to Naija culture is undesirable? The day you ladies know what you really want would be a joyous day indeed.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Alright, so you want to get down to the nittygritty ehn? Cool. Why did you create this thread to begin with? Were you hoping we'd pray God grants your wish, or was it simply to spite Naija guys for all the demeaning girl-bashing threads. You keep on stressing that Naija guys don't measure up to oyinbo guys and 90% of your points have to do with their finances/economy. Now I ask what you have to offer said oyinbos and why you think you're a premium woman and suddenly you're all diffident and philosophical. If its an issue of mentality, well that's shaped by our culture. So basically its oyinbo culture you want. See how we've gone from Naija men are the pits to Naija culture is undesirable? The day you ladies know what you really want would be a joyous day indeed.

Calm down. This could go on and on. If you read my posts, and feel i have said naija men dont measure up, u are wrong.

Also, it is rather unfair of you to state 90% Of all I said is about their finances. Because its either you re purposely telling lies, or you dont know maths. I dont like naija guys, and I have a preference for foreign based guys. Its my choice. Ofcourse my reasons might be a put down on the ones I dont want. Its normal. Its on you if as a result you feel like you dont measure up.

I know what I want.

Modified: yes. My post is an unrepentant bashing of this culture. A culture that constantly puts me down and fails to train a boy simply because there are no consequences. This is the culture i am rejecting. The boys are not well trained. Its not about other threads pls.

I want to train up a boy with well rounded values. Fortunately, naija girls are overtrained, while tye boys are handled with levity. A foreign based man with different values, plus mine will work together to train up a man who sees life differently than how most of you naija demons do.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

He said nothing that is impressive. If you think tht is murder, then you still dont get it.
How yöu find me I ran away na! Okay, I just found the last part of his epistle a bit of a punchline! Goo' morning
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Calm down. This could go on and on. If you read my posts, and feel i have said naija men dont measure up, u are wrong.
Also, it is rather unfair of you to state 90% Of all I said is about their finances. Because its either you re purposely telling lies, or you dont know maths. I dont like naija guys, and I have a preference for foreign based guys. Its my choice. Ofcourse my reasons might be a put down on the ones I dont want. Its normal. Its on you if as a result you feel like you dont measure up.
I know what I want.
Modified: yes. My post is an unrepentant bashing of this culture. A culture that constantly puts me down and fails to train a boy simply because there are no consequences. This is the culture i am rejecting. The boys are not well trained. Its not about other threads pls.
I want to train up a boy with well rounded values. Fortunately, naija girls are overtrained, while tye boys are handled with levity. A foreign based man with different values, plus mine will work together to train up a man who sees life differently than how most of you naija demons do.
Lol. Abeg, lemme just free you. Its obvious that you just wanted to vent, because up till now you've not given a satisfactory answer on:
1. What makes you think foreign guys would find you desirable in turn
2. Why you described yourself as a premium woman.
These are vital aspects of this thread, if you can't give precise answers to these, then this is just an expensive joke. Crushing on foreign guys is one thing, being good enough for them is another
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Lol. Abeg, lemme just free you. Its obvious that you just wanted to vent, because up till now you've not given a satisfactory answer on:
1. What makes you think foreign guys would find you desirable in turn
2. Why you described yourself as a premium woman.
These are vital aspects of this thread, if you can't give precise answers to these, then this is just an expensive joke. Crushing on foreign guys is one thing, being good enough for them is another

Why dont you leave that to me. This thread is all about me wanting a foreign guy. . . Its left to me to make it work. I havent been venting. Thats unfair, and so untrue.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
How yöu find me I ran away na! Okay, I just found the last part of his epistle a bit of a punchline! Goo' morning

WELL... I GUESS UR RIGHT HIS POST WAS JUST A JOKE WITH A PUNCHLINE. Im onto serious matters here
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

WELL... I GUESS UR RIGHT HIS POST WAS JUST A JOKE WITH A PUNCHLINE. Im onto serious matters here
At bolded, carry me along yeah?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Why dont you leave that to me. This thread is all about me wanting a foreign guy. . . Its left to me to make it work. I havent been venting. Thats unfair, and so untrue.
Loool!! Maybe its just my 'African brain' at work, but why would you create a thread to announce your preference for foreign guys and not your eligibility to get one? So your worth is classified, but your desires are for public consumption. You are a clown! I mean this in the friendliest possible way, I'm really enjoying our little banter grin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Loool!! Maybe its just my 'African brain' at work, but why would you create a thread to announce your preference for foreign guys and not your eligibility to get one? So your worth is classified, but your desires are for public consumption. You are a clown! I mean this in the friendliest possible way, I'm really enjoying our little banter grin

Well... to each his own Brain. Its a matter of choice, what I put up, or dont. If I post "Im dating a Black French guy", or smtn like that, you will also say something like why you announcing your relationship instead of announcing your marriage. Nothing is good enough for the world therefore, its my choice what I serve to the world, and its your choice, how you receive it.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Well... to each his own Brain. Its a matter of choice, what I put up, or dont. If I post "Im dating a Black French guy", or smtn like that, you will also say something like why you announcing your relationship instead of announcing your marriage. Nothing is good enough for the world therefore, its my choice what I serve to the world, and its your choice, how you receive it.
Touché. Just make sure you invite me for your foreign wedding so I can eat oyinbo meddemedde, if not I go show up with oyinbo omonile scatter the event grin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Touché. Just make sure you invite me for your foreign wedding so I can eat oyinbo meddemedde, if not I go show up with oyinbo omonile scatter the event grin

Looool! you are smart and funny. Thanks fr a bout of witty bants
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Go away. You havent earned the rights to ask me to divulge personal matters to you. You just damn creepy. And i dont like it.

grin grin grin
I didn't expect you to be that accommodating. Neither did I expect you would surrender you main handle to me without a stiff resistance. I intend to crack through it actually.

Your wish or prefrence is no law to me so I'm not about to back off anytime soon.
Meanwhile, how's your Sunday going?
grin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2016
Djailer:

grin grin grin
I didn't expect you to be that accommodating. Neither did I expect you would surrender you main handle to me without a stiff resistance. I intend to crack through it actually.

Your wish or prefrence is no law to me so I'm not about to back off anytime soon.
Meanwhile, how's your Sunday going?
grin

Okay uncle nutcracker. You must av bn a squirrel in a previous life. Sunday is just great
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Okay uncle nutcracker. You must av bn a squirrel in a previous life. Sunday is just great

You actually are witty when you converse. Even though this thread of your cast a serious shadow over your brilliance.

Allow me take your mask off. You'll find this ghost handle of yours a suffocation. There's freedom in unclothedness.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Djailer:

You actually are witty when you converse. Even though this thread of your cast a serious shadow over your brilliance.

Allow me take your mask off. You'll find this ghost handle of yours a suffocation. There's freedom in unclothedness.

Im a nitwit.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Im a nitwit.

Nitwits spring no puzzle. Neither can they build a good mask and maintain its integrity this long.
Unfold your wrap and stretch out. You'll be just fine.
cheesy
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nitwitfabian, the puzzle is still alive. Now lead me home where your treasure is. Until then, Nitwitfabian is only a misapprehension. How similar or different is the persona of nitwitfabian from your main handle? The puzzle; you solve it and I'll become real to you.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ahem, egbon Djailer... I have goons for my area, I have lawyers both home and in the abroad all senior advocates, I knöw taek wan do, i know ju-jitsu, i know tai-chi, i have connect in the local police force, DSS, SSS, CIA, the prosecutor office, white house, aso rock to mention few.. My point is leave nitwitfabian alone! She complained you are disturbing her.. Infact, nitty baby, you have to cool my boiling blood down now..
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Young + Rich + Nigga + Addicted to smtn = Criminal.

I'll pass. Cant be doing prison visits because of foreign boo
Oh don't say that........ Or you prefer the one that is broke

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex / Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring?? / Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.