Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye (27858 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki / Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by tit(f): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
By the grace of Allah,
Seriki will be President in 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thief support robber, equation balance die!
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Mandesz(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
e be like say na 4yrs in prison he dey talk o
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
dunkem21:
Zombies won't be too happy with this tongue

Recently, I took Saraki's mobile no here .. and sent him a text ..

..Instead of insulting him like Zombs do, I cut a sweet deal with him ..

.. I told him that am Chukwudi44 on NL ..

..He called back sharparly .. wink

..50 likes would motivate me to complete the story cool

Baba Oloye would not be that stupid to fall for that
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sarathief gonna crash like a gal rockin high hill on a sloppy land,pdp shud just stay out of this we don't need betrayals like sarathief among us
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by blackpanda: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dino melaye is a dupe. And one of the most corrupt law makers in this regime!
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by sucess001(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
APC is slow to learn....

the same behavior that made PDP Politicians move to APC is the same they are meting out to Saraki...just cos of their jagaban...

Its a cycle...

They ll learn it soon enough...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Larryfest(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol.....seriously?? Naija na funny country abeg.Anything is possible in dis country
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by CHIDIEJIOGU: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
i am with you bro.
i feel u!
Saraki For President!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by CHIDIEJIOGU: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
tit:
By the grace of Allah,

YES O!
Saraki for President.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
This guy he's just as useless as anything don't just know who voted him into Nass
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by sanusidabo: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bird of the same feathers can only fly together. Co-devils
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Mandesz(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

He is a "true reflection" of all the criminals in our National Assembly!

There is no solidarity more solid, than that between a "Gang of Thieves"!

For people like Dino Melaye, the masses who they represent, are INCONSEQUENTIAL.

Either
a) they will bribe them with "stomach infrastructure" (after impoverishing them in the last four years! grin ) or

b) they will Rig themselves back into Power!

It is for these reasons that Nigerians must INSIST on the use of "Card Readers and Biometric Voters Card ..or anything measure that ensures that our Vote counts.

Unfortunately, people like Dino Melaye know that they can always play the "ethnic card" with foolish Nigerians, when election approaches.
Just look at those supporting Saraki and blaming Tinubu for his trial at the CCB
. undecided undecided
we will always differentiate a fuul from d wise no matter hw large d crowd. I voted dino n i'm happy I did. whoz representg u ova dia?
let's knw..

1 Like

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by olamide215: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
I have had many insulting moments in life,but to call this Dino a Nigerian Senator is a sacrilege.
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by abdulrazaq4(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
I am one too!, cos I know these ur case against CCT and EFCC is a persecution which is uncalled for.I am one too!, cos I know these ur case against CCT and EFCC is a persecution which is uncalled for.I am one too!, cos I know these ur case against CCT and EFCC is a persecution which is uncalled for.
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by omoigbomina(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oxenomy:
But when he was dolling out this Kwara's looted funds to fund Buhari's campaign, he was a saint, a progressive and the best thing that happened to Nigeria okwaya?.. You are nothing but a shameless hypocrite.. BTW, fvck Saraki, fvck PDP, bigger fvck to APC and her gullible zombie supporters..
then let him go to the cct and tell the judge that part of the loot he's accused of not declaring he used in funding buhari's campaign.
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by kernel504(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
jmichlins:
And to think this man is a senator leaves many questions to be answered by people that voted him into senate. Your loyalty is quite commendable especially when it comes to anything that breeds and stinks of corruption

What has he done, can't people own contrary view to yours? ... Stop antagonizing him, Saraki has not been convicted, so why the noise.
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by ernecy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dino is an IPOB grin cheesy grin

I hv always suspected the guy...
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Ayomivic(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Guseh:
This is what Dino posted on his Facebook page as touching his 100% loyalty to SP. @Sen. Dino, Kogi west is watching you oo.

"My brother and friend Sen. Bukola Saraki,if you have 1 trillion supporters I'm one,if you have one billion I'm one,if you have one million I'm one,if you have one thousound I'm one if you have ten I'm one,if you have only one supporter I'm one and if you have no single supporter it means I'm dead.
No shaking. Four years tooo sure."

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205861701970392&id=1493407547&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10205861701970392%3Atl_objid.10205861701970392%3Athid.1493407547%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A-1994678931736790439

O ti si firi ,o yo soki lese re
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by folks4luv(f): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oxenomy:
But when he was dolling out this Kwara's looted funds to fund Buhari's campaign, he was a saint, a progressive and the best thing that happened to Nigeria okwaya?.. You are nothing but a shameless hypocrite.. BTW, fvck Saraki, fvck PDP, bigger fvck to APC and her gullible zombie supporters..
I am not ur partner in the Bleep thing, but you sure made some sense. The apc structure in kwara today were pdp structures. Saraki used kwara money to support buhari, that made him a good boy. The hypocrisy of Nigerians stink. Reason I don't pity us in the midst of this hardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by judondasylva(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
hmmmm celebration of corruption
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by orakao8: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Or Atiku
tit:
By the grace of Allah,
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by orakao8: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
TRUE
kernel504:

What has he done, can't people own contrary view to yours? ... Stop antagonizing him, Saraki has not been convicted, so why the noise.
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by oluwatunechi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Am proud to vote for him
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by tarekamos: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Are you serious?

Serious?
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by atilla(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Isi ewu
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
dunkem21:
Zombies won't be too happy with this tongue

Recently, I took Saraki's mobile no here .. and sent him a text ..

..Instead of insulting him like Zombs do, I cut a sweet deal with him ..

.. I told him that am Chukwudi44 on NL ..

..He called back sharparly .. wink

..50 likes would motivate me to complete the story cool

Idjiat, 97 likes..... Oya talk jor!!!! angry
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by dunkem21(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
mykl01:

Idjiat, 97 likes..... Oya talk jor!!!! angry

NLers and aproko shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
dunkem21:

NLers and aproko shocked

No be you promise us gist... abeg download the thing sharperly!! By now you don get like 100 likes.... Abi you be All Promises Cancelled fellow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by omaguibu(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
I like this. Take a position and stand by it, not minding whose oxe is goard. Thats what makes you a man.
Re: Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye by Siseku4663(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na money d stupid idiot dey find, he is living soul in Abuja, but decayed in kogi as a whole. Useless senator, thief, criminal and d most corrupt person on earth.

My God punish him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures / Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) / Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.