Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal (33094 Views)

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. / We Are Being Deceived About Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Albert0011(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Whr are we heading to in this country? Meanwhile the gworo chewing burukutu is busy sipping fura d' nunu sumwr.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by saintopus2: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is serious. I was thinking to buy fuel in Port Harcourt at the regulated price but there is no fuel to buy. They even announce on rhythm FM93.7 that DPR will now hunt and arrest black marketers now that the fuel scarcity is now over. The scam is very serious.

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by olasclef(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Let the change game Continues

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by sucess001(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is umbelievable!

this governement got to power with seeming unending goodwill and has wasted all that good will to incompetence and gransdtanding.

they easily forget that not too long ago the same reason people put them there was to have a better lifestyle.

i dont even want to be bugged with the stewpid numbers of litres and gallons and trucks they have supplied...they should just make fuel available! just fuel and they cant do just that...how much more the other areas of the economy.

But if it is to use energy to go after saraki...they ll know how to do it...if they used the energy they have been using on saraki to tackle the fuel issue...i am sure it would have been resolved since!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by dandollaz: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Changi na waoo.just observing from far east in the land of biafra called otuocha.
Proudly 5%

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by millhouse: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:
This government is simply an experiment, and sadly, it is not working well
u Have said it all

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by FolabiCash: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Take it or leave it, there are no queue here at ago iwoye, and fuel is available in Abeokuta at 130/liter from 180/liter last week.
So, as e dey go.

Vanguard = wailers.

Imagine, anonymous source...lol
You're one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is right now, very silly being.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by faith551(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
I've actually forgotten what my car AC feels like, infact i now have a bicycle and i advice nigerian citizens to follow suit.Let only the big headed politicians use the roads and vehicles.

#cycling is good for health and aids blood circulation in the body grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oya zombie work don set oh.come nd defend ur pay -master,bubu is d worst thing to happen to nigeria after abacha.but zombies wud still blame gej for this nd dy would say afta heaven nd heaven citizen,bubu is d next saint

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Excuzeme: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
osabuohein:
Nigeria is a failed nation. Nothing can ever work in this country. I've lived in The Netherlands for over 5 years and they've never complained of fuel scarcity even though they're not an oil producing country. PMB and his entire cabinet are nothing but a bunch of useless, worthless and hopeless set of politicians. Thank God I've never wasted my time in my entire to stand under the sun or stand in a queue just to vote for one useless politician. I don't even have a voters card cos Nigerian politicians are all the same. Whether APC or PDP. That's one thing Nigerians need to realise.

Look properly around you in Netherlands and answer the following questions honestly:

1.) Do yo have the volume of SABOTEURS, in terms of sheer numbers, as we have in Nigeria?

2.) Is the head of the national Assembly is Netherlands, a Criminal and do they just loot and share the nations's resources, as we have in Nigeria?

3.) Would the head of the National Assembly shamelessly and stubbornly refuse to step down, if he is accused of the level of criminality as that of Nigeria's?

4.) Do you have CRIMINALS the likes Alex badeh, Olisah Metuh, Dasuki, Saraki, Senators, e.t.c milking Netherlands dry? Stealing Money meant to build infrastructures like Refinery and Power stations?

5.) Are the Youths of Netherlands as ignorant and cheaply-gullible, like their Nigerian counterparts and do those Youths of Netherlands sell their future for a few Naira notes, while praising the same people who are destroying their future?

6.) Do you have the kind of Police who kill the innocent randomly, collude with Criminals and even rob the populace at will, as in Nigeria?

7.) Do Presidents and other Govt officials in Netherlands, destroy the public schools by looting operating funds, while building their own private schools with same looted funds?

8.) Do your "Religious" leaders in Netherlands encourage and receive stolen loot, in form of tithes and offerings and Laada?

9.) Is Netherlands grappling with religious and tribal terrorism as we have in BokoHaram / Fulani Herdsman or do they have ethnic militias like OPC, MEND, IPAD, MASSOB, e.t.c?

10.) Finally, how many Dutch people (Netherlands) have you seen running away from their country, to come and live in Nigeria.... while leaving the country to be run by Kleptomaniacs, Thugs, Urchins, Touts, e.t.c; only to turn around and blame others! I am yet to see a Dutch-born Citizen whose mouth is so uncouth and runs like diaharrea, insulting their own President.

So, Mr Netherlands, face-front and park-well.
If you cant come and contribute your own POSITIVE QUOTA... please STFU!
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by darlenese(f): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
What kinda CHANGE is this sef? Zombies will continue to defend their that BUBu .
Initially I thought he was clueless, now I know he is a nincompoop!

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by gimbayaro(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
shashasha
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Excuzeme: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Seriously... Some lack common sense especially those Fuel marketers.

Just opening up now that we're being deceived when the money or commission they were given to them before to shut their mouths up is no more coming again.

Now opening up that we're being deceive...FTS(Bleep That Shitt).

I blame the APC Motto for this..

#CHANGE.

And seriously, we're really CHANGING just like a Chameleon.

Only God knows how much I bought fuel yesterday,I bought it #250 per litre, queueing for almost 7hours because of just 10litres of petrol.
. The marketers are lying. It is no longer magomago and wuruwuru oil supply business as usual as they did under former President Goodluck Jonathan when importers collected millions of dollars for fuel they never supplied in round tripping. Who is fooling whom? If the NNPC is lying, then where did the fuel supplied so far come from? From Daura?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by saintopus2: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
5starmilitant:
Buhari & kachikwu together couldn't do what only deziani did. It's a shame

The sai barbarians have all lost their voices, because embarrassment keeps rolling in minutes after minutes grin
And yet they will be saying "probe her"

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by fejicruz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Only today, a bus I was traveling with bought petrol at N180 per litre in Enugu & bought again close to Abuja at N150. Nigerians are groaning under this harsh state of affairs. It's so unfair.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
this govt will go down in history as d most deceitful and exceedingly secretive govt ever in the hidtory book of Nigeria.........
you want marketer to buy fuek from abroad but deny them of forex, what kind of fool does that?? Cant blame them, i blame the unintellugible youths they used to get to power and after the election, every promise made to fool them had been denied by the ever unreliabke govt...........
Ask the youth and they'll tell you they're the wisest in the word................
Shiooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by saintopus2: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Did you really believe that there is abundant fuel as Buhari alleged?
Orikinla:
. The marketers are lying. It is no longer magomago and wuruwuru oil supply business as usual as they did under former President Goodluck Jonathan when importers collected millions of dollars for fuel they never supplied in round tripping. Who is fooling whom? If the NNPC is lying, then where did the fuel supplied so far come from? From Daura?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by igidaduro: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
If this news came up 2-3 weeks ago I would have believed it not now, no long queue here as it used to be from 250 to 150 within 5 days maybe the reporter knew more than me, have not bn to a papa but with the situation here this reporter can pls STFU
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by dikeigbo2(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Let me wait here with fresh palm wine and nkwobi grin

So many excuses.....too many to believe
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Splinz(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is happening for a reason. When next election is around, learn to differentiate between propaganda and facts. For now, the change chanters have unfortunately put us all in a terrible mess. So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
FolabiCash:

You're one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is right now, very silly being.
dude. Ure Jes a fool for calling me silly...

I Jes told u that there are not queues here...u want video evidence, I will get it for u.

And the funny thing: these are indirect marketers and not independent marketers. So, here are they getting their fuel from?

Vanguard = wailers.

Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
osabuohein:
Nigeria is a failed nation. Nothing can ever work in this country. I've lived in The Netherlands for over 5 years and they've never complained of fuel scarcity even though they're not an oil producing country. PMB and his entire cabinet are nothing but a bunch of useless, worthless and hopeless set of politicians. Thank God I've never wasted my time in my entire to stand under the sun or stand in a queue just to vote for one useless politician. I don't even have a voters card cos Nigerian politicians are all the same. Whether APC or PDP. That's one thing Nigerians need to realise.
God bless u
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by tivta(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
What the hell is happening? Yet people are saying it will get better? Ordinary fuel? What is going on? Pmb should do whatever he can to stop this, he is the commander in chief for God sake, enough of the blame games, only those in power know what is really happening.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by bender79: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Splinz:
This is happening for a reason. When next election is around, learn to differentiate between propaganda and facts. For now, the change chanters have unfortunately put us all in a terrible mess. So sad.
PDP is equally useless so don't tell me trash
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by AceRoyal: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

Look properly around you in Netherlands and answer the following questions honestly:

1.) Do yo have the volume of SABOTEURS, in terms of sheer numbers, as we have in Nigeria?

2.) Is the head of the national Assembly is Netherlands, a Criminal and do they just loot and share the nations's resources, as we have in Nigeria?

3.) Would the head of the National Assembly shamelessly and stubbornly refuse to step down, if he is accused of the level of criminality as that of Nigeria's?

4.) Do you have CRIMINALS the likes Alex badeh, Olisah Metuh, Dasuki, Saraki, Senators, e.t.c milking Netherlands dry? Stealing Money meant to build infrastructures like Refinery and Power stations?

5.) Are the Youths of Netherlands as ignorant and cheaply-gullible, like their Nigerian counterparts and do those Youths of Netherlands sell their future for a few Naira notes, while praising the same people who are destroying their future?

6.) Do you have the kind of Police who kill the innocent randomly, collude with Criminals and even rob the populace at will, as in Nigeria?

7.) Do Presidents and other Govt officials in Netherlands, destroy the public schools by looting operating funds, while building their own private schools with same looted funds?

8.) Do your "Religious" leaders in Netherlands encourage and receive stolen loot, in form of tithes and offerings and Laada?

9.) Is Netherlands grappling with religious and tribal terrorism as we have in BokoHaram / Fulani Herdsman or do they have ethnic militias like OPC, MEND, IPAD, MASSOB, e.t.c?

10.) Finally, how many Dutch people (Netherlands) have you seen running away from their country, to come and live in Nigeria.... while leaving the country to be run by Kleptomaniacs, Thugs, Urchins, Touts, e.t.c; only to turn around and blame others! I am yet to see a Dutch-born Citizen whose mouth is so uncouth and runs like diaharrea, insulting their own President.

undecided

Who be this?tongue
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by tivta(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

undecided

Mr man don't let me swear for you with the blood of those that are affected by this fuel scarcity, how can a cabal hold a whole president of a country to ransom? What the hell is wrong with him? Is it because this is not a military rule? What did Obasanjo and Gej do that provided fuel for Nigerians? See Nigerians voted for change positive change and not blame games, if you want to eat with the devil use a long spoon. Am very angry right now...

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by dougivilla(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
These APC led government has been playing ping-pong with Nigerians. The same people that threw caution to the wind and called GEJ all sorts of names cannot find solutions to seemingly easy challenges of Fuel Scarcity, Power Outage, Dollar inavalaibility, Boko Haram, Inflation et al.

They anyalysed these things then and made it look so easy and doable! My questions to us now is "How Market"? APC na good market or Bad market??

Its just too bad that once again, Nigerians have been had!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by repogirl(f): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Can truth or anything good ever come from this government at all? SMH!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by 4C2215131: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gosh! so much buck passing it's sickening!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal by Abeymills(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
D daura dullarddiho president should resign as the petroleum minister d hardship n pain is giving Nigerians is just too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra / COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.