Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili (28175 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Nigeria Tribune Newspaper Apologises To Ezekwesili Over “buhari’s Sack” Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by xelly: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2016
Those making comments here against Bruce haven't asked the senator representing them a question. Ben is a senator and needs majority to achieve anything. I join him to ask everyone here to mount pressure on the senator representing him.
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by yaki84: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

the question posed to him has effect on all Nigerians, so his silence, denial or acceptance will not only affect his constituents but Nigerians.
NB: remember people called out Dino for standing with Saraki, ditto for the sponsor of social media bill, Nigerians have the right to ask questions on any actions that affects them.

bmb is not representing the whole nigeria, na onky bayelsa south abi east him de represent.
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by wordcat(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
itstpia8:

very.

Good thing the lady is married, that kain reply dey pain woman o (if to say she dey admire am before and she dey single).

Walahi, d man finish Oby and the Senator representing her constituency
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by itstpia8: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
who is the Senator btw?
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by bender79: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
odikimi:

BMB an immigrant? Are you serious? Then what do you call your Fulani president who is from Futa Jalon? Please stop abusing my senator representing me. I am not complaining and I voted for him, so you better cry to your useless, common senseless senator representing you; that is only if you know him.
Your senator who is more interested in watching Obama everyday just to speak like him?
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by aresa: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
So, the woman must first know her senator before the Twitter finger stand up for Nigeria and make his voice heard.?

Regardless what constituency he reptesemts, he's still a federal senator representing Nigeria, he also took an oat to protect and defend Nigerian so his needless attack was as usual ignorant, idiotic and unintelligent.

The clown love to call people out, but hes defensive and paranoid when called out by other people..

What a nuisance...
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by joeyfire(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
aresa:

Regardless what constituency he reptesemts, he's still a federal senator representing Nigeria, he also took an oat to protect and defend Nigerian so his needless attack was as usual ignorant, idiotic .

Which kind OAT Ben Bruce dey take? Quakers or Tiger? Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Adopts September 16 As National ID Day / Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.