Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima (40781 Views)

Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB / FG To Nigerians: Prevail On Senators To Approve $30bn Loan / APC Senators To Ekweremadu: Defect Or Be Booted Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by bashydemy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abugab:
Dino Melaye has already sold out to jankoliko Saraki and so it is already -1.
I trust jagaban and all APC strategists to play their cards well.
Just open all the PDP senators files with DSS and they will be willing to sign an agreement.

I see the law of self preservation playing out here as the joker.
God bless you jare, I keep asking that those PDP wailers/robot to give me 5 names of PDP strong Senator that will wan to test the power of the Presidency by come forte to be Senate president, By the time DSS/EFCC/ICPC start to dey check their past record some of them will remain silent for life.

1 Like

Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by bashydemy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
eLcastro:
Bro u still thinkin we in 80's if d chambers can legally impeach the president notin will apen.,the world's now sein opposition takin over as long as it's legit...if the president misbehave he will be treated 4 his misbehaviour...don't even think of that o.,you think all dis rulin party handin over to opposition is their mind.,buh u don't want to be chase lyk gadaffi or mubarak or that ivory Coast president....if due process is followed another that is impeach is gone.....i don't c it apenin tho.,buh if it apens he's gone nd notin will apen..when the rulin party lost nd handed over to him did anyone die
Bro like i said don't underestimate the power of Presidency, The Senate try to impeach OBJ back then and we all know what happen. To Impeach a sitting president is just not an easy task cos you will have to impeach him based on something serious.. No matter how is it the presidency still have that power and all needed to be done is cage those strong senator with one allegation or the other.. Now tell me with the panamapaper saga will david mark race his voice? Akpabio still has case to answer with EFCC same with Jonah Jang, Sam Egwu, T.A Orji also have some allagation against him. Buruji Kashamu case of repatriation will be re open. Bro many of this Senators have one case or the other and they will remain silent. Now tell me with this current NASS how long do you think it will take get the 2/3 to impeach the President? Might take weeks and just one week is enough to cage over 20 Senators who are against the President. Stella Oduah also has her own case ooo.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by apolonius(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
bashydemy:
Bro you are on point, Don't mind those small pikin that does no know what politics is. With all the number of PDP Governors back then Ameachi still win the NGF election against the wish of the PDP. So many PDP senators will even go against their own when the time comes.

Thank you for sharing my perspective.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by eLcastro(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
bashydemy:
Bro like i said don't underestimate the power of Presidency, The Senate try to impeach OBJ back then and we all know what happen. To Impeach a sitting president is just not an easy task cos you will have to impeach him based on something serious.. No matter how is it the presidency still have that power and all needed to be done is cage those strong senator with one allegation or the other.. Now tell me with the panamapaper saga will david mark race his voice? Akpabio still has case to answer with EFCC same with Jonah Jang, Sam Egwu, T.A Orji also have some allagation against him. Buruji Kashamu case of repatriation will be re open. Bro many of this Senators have one case or the other and they will remain silent. Now tell me with this current NASS how long do you think it will take get the 2/3 to impeach the President? Might take weeks and just one week is enough to cage over 20 Senators who are against the President. Stella Oduah also has her own case ooo.
u didn't get my point tho.,i don't see the senate impeachin the president.,it's a very large task as u stated....very large.,my point is if the senate were clean enough nd the president does something serious as u said.,he will be impeached with the law nd notin.,a soul won't die...
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by Niseamaka(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=hobermener post=44946368]Saraki we the youths of this great nation stand with you!!! cool
Zombeeeez can go to hell for all i care, cos i see saraki coming out of the woods very soon. Saraki only became corrupt when he dared to defy the orders of the "almighty" power brokers in the demonic change party. Saraki we stand with you cos we hate corruption, but hate hypocrisy even more!!!
#corruptionoverhypocrisy
[/

Any hope for Nigeria?.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by borntoborn: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by bashydemy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
coolplanet:

I urge you stop dreaming. PDP might emerge as senate president for different reasons.
First,they need just three supporters from nPDP(dos that defected)
Secondly, they will promise to give the supporters attractive roles in the senate that they would never get as APC members.(unrecorgnised ones amongst them).

Anything can happen. Don't forget the likes of Atiku rules saraki faction and Tinubu is for lawan group so it's gonna be war.just relax and watch Nigerian movie part 2 soon.
Bro I have said this lots of time, Who among the PDP Senators is ready to test the power of APC and the presidency? Saraki did it and you see what is happening to him today? If Saraki happen to obey the party order he might not be facing this problem today. Now we are talking about Saraki who work so hard for the APC compare to an opposition (PDP) hmmmm The person own go worst pass Saraki own and i hope some guys won't be shouting witchhunt when DSS, EFCC, ICPC open the person case file. Remember PMB said he want someone without pending cases to work with him and that was why Akume drop his ambition.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by Charly68: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Anybody can become senate president what we are saying is we don't want a thief or corrupt man on that position ! Any thief that gets there will have to vacate by fire ...you people aren't seen nothing yet..we will soon occupy the Assembly to chase that useless man out
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by coolplanet: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
bashydemy:
Bro I have said this lots of time, Who among the PDP Senators is ready to test the power of APC and the presidency? Saraki did it and you see what is happening to him today? If Saraki happen to obey the party order he might not be facing this problem today. Now we are talking about Saraki who work so hard for the APC compare to an opposition (PDP) hmmmm The person own go worst pass Saraki own and i hope some guys won't be shouting witchhunt when DSS, EFCC, ICPC open the person case file. Remember PMB said he want someone without pending cases to work with him and that was why Akume drop his ambition.

U said without pending case.is fashola and Amechi without court cases, yet he works with them.this is just not integrity but witch hunt on opposition or disobedient members.Nigeria is a shame.i forsee the party splitting. Cos of too much power within.i am not a PDP nor APC but an activist.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by gentleheart1(f): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
The Pdp Senators should come together and ensure one of them takes over the leadership of the Senate that's if Saraki resigns.

I don't think Ekeweremadu is 100% loyal to the Pdp, they should also becareful because the Apc will use all tactics to deny Pdp what's theirs.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by prof12(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don't see that happening. Very soon EFCC will start sniffing Ekwerenmadu f**king ass.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Put EFCC to work, notify all foreign Embassies of those that have pending corruption related cases, have their visas withdrawn, have some indicted abroad, have some arrested, and have some questioned; light work. Whoever doesn't toe the party line, or attempts to subvert the wishes of the Nigerian people to live a decent life should be systemically destroyed.

Simple.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by Eboski(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2016
IVORY2009:

Warning
To the APC, kindly play ur cards well, PDP would takeover the house, and that is the begin of frustratn to the executives.
The executives are already frustrated so they just need PDP to bury they
what do we need the APC executives for?
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by odikimi: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2016
bashydemy:
God bless you jare, I keep asking that those PDP wailers/robot to give me 5 names of PDP strong Senator that will wan to test the power of the Presidency by come forte to be Senate president, By the time DSS/EFCC/ICPC start to dey check their past record some of them will remain silent for life.
If you think Ekweremadu has a skeleton, go report him to the DSS. What about the forgery matter?
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by tipsieoladj(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2016
One thing most of you dont know is that if PDP take over Nigeria's government again you all will wish you were never born because life will be extremely bleeped up believe it or not...
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by bashydemy(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2016
eLcastro:
u didn't get my point tho.,i don't see the senate impeachin the president.,it's a very large task as u stated....very large.,my point is if the senate were clean enough nd the president does something serious as u said.,he will be impeached with the law nd notin.,a soul won't die...
Exactly what I mean but I don't see tha happening cos PMB will always follow the right part, if the NASS cannot impeach GEJ for all that happen during his regime am not seeing that happening now.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by bashydemy(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2016
coolplanet:

U said without pending case.is fashola and Amechi without court cases, yet he works with them.this is just not integrity but witch hunt on opposition or disobedient members.Nigeria is a shame.i forsee the party splitting. Cos of too much power within.i am not a PDP nor APC but an activist.
Can you please tell me which courts or bodies are trying both Fashola and Ameach.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by bashydemy(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2016
odikimi:

If you think Ekweremadu has a skeleton, go report him to the DSS. What about the forgery matter?
are you not in Nigeria? Did you not read about the forgery allegations against him?

1 Like

Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by coolplanet: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
bashydemy:
Can you please tell me which courts or bodies are trying both Fashola and Ameach.

Not to be bias.you talk as if you were not in Nigeria before now.i feel we don't need to be schooled here.kindly Google search. Amechi s case is still pending in court set by Rivers govt alleging him of using billions of Rivers money to support Buharis campaign. Believe it or not.
Do u believe, I just read an article that the judge in saraki's case said he made error deciding Tinubu's case.by now the judge is supposed to be in kiriki for judging a case in such magnitude in error.it shows u how corrupt our judiciary is.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by bashydemy(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2016
coolplanet:

Not to be bias.you talk as if you were not in Nigeria before now.i feel we don't need to be schooled here.kindly Google search. Amechi s case is still pending in court set by Rivers govt alleging him of using billions of Rivers money to support Buharis campaign. Believe it or not.
Do u believe, I just read an article that the judge in saraki's case said he made error deciding Tinubu's case.by now the judge is supposed to be in kiriki for judging a case in such magnitude in error.it shows u how corrupt our judiciary is.
Oga stop reading nonsense next time what kind of nonsense article is that stop been bias jor. Beside is Tinubu in PMB govt? Did he occupy any post? About Ameachi, his case is not in any court, wike just set up panel to investigate him and they invited him and he said he won't show up for kangaroo panel if wike has any case against him he should go to court and till this moment wike did not approach any court. So stop listen to yeye news bro.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by coolplanet: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
bashydemy:
Oga stop reading nonsense next time what kind of nonsense article is that stop been bias jor. Beside is Tinubu in PMB govt? Did he occupy any post? About Ameachi, his case is not in any court, wike just set up panel to investigate him and they invited him and he said he won't show up for kangaroo panel if wike has any case against him he should go to court and till this moment wike did not approach any court. So stop listen to yeye news bro.

In a nutshell, you feel they are saint abi.Those politicians stole what belongs to us and I tell you sooner or latter,there will be revolution where u fight for wat belongs to you.
Secondly, respect begat respect, never u say I say nonsense. Never!.if you have your fact,u are free to believe it.
Moreso,i am neither PDP nor APC.i need not be bias.
Re: PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima by bashydemy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolplanet:

In a nutshell, you feel they are saint abi.Those politicians stole what belongs to us and I tell you sooner or latter,there will be revolution where u fight for wat belongs to you.
Secondly, respect begat respect, never u say I say nonsense. Never!.if you have your fact,u are free to believe it.
Moreso,i am neither PDP nor APC.i need not be bias.
I never say they are saint but neither you are me either, but if you have problem with them sue them to court simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / Meaning Of The Blue, Yellow And Green Colours Of Nigeria Police Flag / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.