Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. (2966 Views)

25 Etiquette Rules That Everyone Should Know / Strange Deviance From Etiquette That Attract Ladies & Guys,that Makes You Wonder / Ladies Come In Here And Learn Some Toto Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fading are the days where one can read a full article without being hit in the brain by a marketing slung. It pains me to say that their marketing power has outstretched its ugliness to even important sections.

At first, we had (and still do) to deal with misleading topics. But now, e-evolution has caught up with them. They now provide a matching topic and post, mostly something NLanders would be eager to comment on. But, only the smart ones (Sexytemi, Baddestguyp, Dulux07, potbelly, Jrerico1, agrovick, to mention but a few) can interpret the subliminal message they intend to pass along.

They are proud owners of multiple accounts; some do the topics while the rest do the commenting. And hence, have created a fine network of (un)intelligible clay puppets.

"My tecno whogivesafvck has a really nice speaker and it rang during one of my (fake) lecture the other day- Emergency! They never see me coming through"

A thread of 79 shades of bullsh!t is what I call it.

"This guy needs me badly and even promised a trip around the globe. Catch is that I have to give myself to him. Luckily I just entered for tecno contest by buying a tecno Myinterfacelookslikesh!t"
Good, we all applaud you for picking your perverted self up the pool of shame but hey, who asked for the unnecessary details?
Thread by user Esotericbaby

Frankly, It's really annoying. Yeah, there's no way of curbing these menace--Marketing is a part of our daily lives. If only they could just back off a bit.

So when next you, TECNO throw up, feel the urge to post an article of that your tecno product buried inside a somewhat interesting tale, do put an "Ad" tag somewhere. It's not like the word "Ad" would come looking for you and scrape the inner parts of your body but God, I hope it does!

PS: THIS IS NOT AN AD. IT'S MAIN PURPOSE WAS/IS NOT TO PROMOTE ANY PRODUCT WHATSOEVER. RATHER, IT'S A DIRECT NOTE TO ALL YOU TECNO MARKETING JERKOFFS.

My Reason for posting in Romance Sect is only matched by the # of their threads here.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lolgringringrin
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sexytemi:
Lolgringringrin
I haff catch u here again looking for tecno trouble,my hand no dey o lol
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
Fading are the days where one can read a full article without being hit in the brain by a marketing slung. It pains me to say that their marketing power has outstretched its ugliness to even important sections.

At first, we had (and still do) to deal with misleading topics. But now, e-evolution has caught up with them. They now provide a matching topic and post, mostly something NLanders would be eager to comment on. But, only the smart ones can interpret the subliminal message they intend to pass along.

They are proud owners of multiple accounts; some do the topics while the rest do the commenting. And hence, have created a fine network of (un)intelligible clay puppets.

"My tecno whogivesafvck has a really nice speaker and it rang during one of my (fake) lecture the other day- Emergency! They never see me coming through"

"This guy needs me badly and even promised a trip around the globe. Catch is that I have to give myself to him. Luckily I just entered for tecno contest by buying a tecno Myinterfacelookslikesh!t"
Good, we all applaud you for picking your perverted self up the pool of shame but hey, who asked for the unnecessary details?

Frankly, It's really annoying. Yeah, there's no way of curbing these menace--Marketing is a part of our daily lives. If only they could just back off a bit.

So when next you, TECNO throw up, feel the urge to post an article of that your tecno product buried inside a somewhat interesting tale, do put an "Ad" tag somewhere. It's not like the word "Ad" would come looking for you and scrape the inner parts of your body but God, I hope it does!

PS: THIS IS NOT AN AD. IT'S MAIN PURPOSE WAS/IS NOT TO PROMOTE ANY PRODUCT WHATSOEVER. RATHER, IT'S A DIRECT NOTE TO ALL YOU TECNO MARKETING JERKOFFS.

My Reason for posting in Romance Sect is only matched by the # of their threads here.

Rotfl..dude got no chill grin grin
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
torqque7:

I haff catch u here again looking for tecno trouble,my hand no dey o lol

Lol...no mind me oo, but u go support me na if them (tecno marketers) enter ogringringrin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...no mind me oo, but u go support me na if them (tecno marketers) enter ogringringrin
Lol ehnn i will but what will you give me in return for having your back?don't worry I am not too expensive cheesy wink
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Exposing Tecno Clay Dipsh!ts!

Annacheem, teelaweee, Jheed, tymajek..still loading
I can't really tell if Annacheem is a He or She but what I do know is that this user has over 100posts...All comment pushing Tecno products down everyone's throat.
He/She has a strong connection with teelaweee. I suspect they are the same person.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
torqque7:

Lol ehnn i will but what will you give me in return for having your back?don't worry I am not too expensive cheesy wink

hmmmmm...so what do u want?grin
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

hmmmmm...so what do u want?grin
Hmmm lemi think..just give me 50000USD and we will be good and if u cant afford it oh well use your imagination and give me something good wink wink
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by jrerico1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

At first, we had (and still do) to deal with misleading topics. But now, e-evolution has caught up with them. They now provide a matching topic and post, mostly something NLanders would be eager to comment on. But, only the smart ones (Sexytemi, Baddestguyp, Dulux07, potbelly, Jrerico1, agrovick, to mention but a few) can interpret the subliminal message they intend to pass along.

seriously
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by jrerico1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

seriously??
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Baddestguyp(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
These tecno marketers on nairaland are so annoying. They keep making me waste my time reading their silly topics but immediately I see tecno, I stop.

If u want to advertise a product there are better ways to do it than making up silly fake topics all over nairaland angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
torqque7:

Hmmm lemi think..just give me 50000USD and we will be good and if u cant afford it oh well use your imagination and give me something good wink wink

Lol....gringringrin, 5 kini?, abeg don't worry, i will fight my fight o....
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol....gringringrin, 5 kini?, abeg don't worry, i will fight my fight o....
Ahnn ahnn u know u are a babe and fragile now so u need backup, lol u no sabi go market?shey u never hear say people d bargain for price? grin :Dbut I said use ur imagination and come up with an alternative payment or bribe grin grin,u girls av a way of getting what u want na so come up with an idea..and if u can't,then come closer let me whisper an idea into ur ears wink
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by potbelly(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
@MasterEmmanu3l well said bro...
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
torqque7:

Ahnn ahnn u know u are a babe and fragile now so u need backup, lol u no sabi go market?shey u never hear say people d bargain for price? grin :Dbut I said use ur imagination and come up with an alternative payment or bribe grin grin,u girls av a way of getting what u want na so come up with an idea..and if u can't,then come closer let me whisper an idea into ur ears wink

Hmmmmm.....No Way!!!tonguetongue....i can only think of giving u 1ltr of.....

kerosenegringringrin
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmmm.....No Way!!!tonguetongue....i can only think of giving u 1ltr of.....

kerosenegringringrin
shocked ; angry Not even petrol? If a catch u ehnn I'll bite that mouth off for offering me kerosene.. U better come up with something better o lol.BTW..wats the deal with ur sigi?y don't u reply pm's sad
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

shocked ; angry Not even petrol? If a catch u ehnn I'll bite that mouth off for offering me kerosene.. U better come up with something better o lol.BTW..wats the deal with ur sigi?y don't u reply pm's sad

Loltonguetongue

cox i don't open my mail
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Loltonguetongue

cox i don't open my mail
Any particular reason for not opening your mail?or you just lazy about it? undecided undecided..that's how buhari will send you mail now for a contract and you'll miss it cos you looking for peoples trouble with kerosene instead of checking your mail angry angry..btw still waiting for my bribe o lol. Trust your night was great and your well rested yeah? smiley
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

Any particular reason for not opening your mail?or you just lazy about it? undecided undecided..that's how buhari will send you mail now for a contract and you'll miss it cos you looking for peoples trouble with kerosene instead of checking your mail angry angry..btw still waiting for my bribe o lol. Trust your night was great and your well rested yeah? smiley

Lol...maybe oooowink
And what bribe...its either u take the one am offering or u can forget ittonguetongue

Tnx..ma night was cool, and yours
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...maybe oooowink
And what bribe...its either u take the one am offering or u can forget ittonguetongue

Tnx..ma night was cool, and yours
Kai..but what will I do with kerosene na?my car uses petrol fa,do u think kerosene might work with it?I don't want the car to stop on the way when I come to take u out for lunch Abi ul push the car if that happens?oya o then start flexing your muscles then o in perpetration for the effect of your kerosene angry angry
Hmm my night was OK,just that I had one small nightmare that I was swimming inside kerosene and you were laughing at me,if it was petrol self I for fit manage am o..chai I'll report you to my pastor that you are now hunting me in my dreams with kerosene tongue tongue
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

Kai..but what will I do with kerosene na?my car uses petrol fa,do u think kerosene might work with it?I don't want the car to stop on the way when I come to take u out for lunch Abi ul push the car if that happens?oya o then start flexing your muscles then o in perpetration for the effect of your kerosene angry angry
Hmm my night was OK,just that I had one small nightmare that I was swimming inside kerosene and you were laughing at me,if it was petrol self I for fit manage am o..chai I'll report you to my pastor that you are now hunting me in my dreams with kerosene tongue tongue

Lolgringrin....sorry o
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringrin....sorry o
This babe na wa for you o..who sorry don epp?don't you no this nija?sorry doesn't cut it..bribe is the order of the day and am a full blown nija guy so I need my bribe one way or the other..abi for cotonu them no get corruption ni?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

This babe na wa for you o..who sorry don epp?don't you no this nija?sorry doesn't cut it..bribe is the order of the day and am a full blown nija guy so I need my bribe one way or the other..abi for cotonu them no get corruption ni?

Lol, i don't know how to bribe ooogrin....will u take ice-cream??

corruption no dey here o, na CORRUPTION(in capital letters) na in dey....gringringrin
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, i don't know how to bribe ooogrin....will u take ice-cream??

corruption no dey here o, na CORRUPTION(in capital letters) na in dey....gringringrin
shocked shocked Corruption in capital letters ke..I'll report you to their president for dissing his country,first you be looking for my trouble with your kerosene bribe sad, now your dissing your host cotonu,trouble trouble trouble maker tongue tongue..So as you look me finish na ice cream you wan use bribe me? cry cry cry,ice cream will not last more than two mins for the services I'll render you o,haba have mercy now,btw is there anything that comes with the ice cream Abi its just the ice cream? cry cry..I am even suspecting you self,maybe the ice cream has kerosene inside it,hope its not the type of thing that madam eve gave Adam?bribe way go hook me for neck
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

shocked shocked Corruption in capital letters ke..I'll report you to their president for dissing his country,first you be looking for my trouble with your kerosene bribe sad, now your dissing your host cotonu,trouble trouble trouble maker tongue tongue..So as you look me finish na ice cream you wan use bribe me? cry cry cry,ice cream will not last more than two mins for the services I'll render you o,haba have mercy now,btw is there anything that comes with the ice cream Abi its just the ice cream? cry cry..I am even suspecting you self,maybe the ice cream has kerosene inside it,hope its not the type of thing that madam eve gave Adam?bribe way go hook me for neck

Lol, abeg free mi o.....
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, abeg free mi o.....
Lol..shey you never hear that song way them the sing for church that says 'I will never let you go„unless you bless me?' So that is the case here grin grin..Anyway how's cotonu?is the fuel issue in nija affecting them too?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..shey you never hear that song way them the sing for church that says 'I will never let you go„unless you bless me?' So that is the case here grin grin..Anyway how's cotonu?is the fuel issue in nija affecting them too?

cotonu is hot, and yes the fuel ish is affecting them seriously too.....sad;(
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

cotonu is hot, and yes the fuel ish is affecting them seriously too.....sad;(
Hmm na wa o..just do quick come back come rest for house before heat will cook you for us when I never collect my bribe?God forbid bad thing..I would av asked you to go swimming but am trying to imagine you in a bikini and I don't trust those cotuno boys especially with all those things you are carrying on you,them fit jump you and we don't want that.. So kpele just manage the heat like that,
Anyway whats your major there in school?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm na wa o..just do quick come back come rest for house before heat will cook you for us when I never collect my bribe?God forbid bad thing..I would av asked you to go swimming but am trying to imagine you in a bikini and I don't trust those cotuno boys especially with all those things you are carrying on you,them fit jump you and we don't want that.. So kpele just manage the heat like that,
Anyway whats your major there in school?

Lolgringringringrin......

International relations
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringringrin......

International relations

shocked :ochisos..international relations ke..isn't that course suppose to be teaching you how to relate peacefully with people? angry angryand you are here trying to poison me with kerosene ice cream?is that how to do it?oya knee down close your eyes and raise your hands,no peekin with one eye o undecided lol..
How's your weekend going miss?shey that cotonu allows you guys av fun Abi?unlike places like Niger, chad or middle east? smiley
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

shocked :ochisos..international relations ke..isn't that course suppose to be teaching you how to relate peacefully with people? angry angryand you are here trying to poison me with kerosene ice cream?is that how to do it?oya knee down close your eyes and raise your hands,no peekin with one eye o undecided lol..
How's your weekend going miss?shey that cotonu allows you guys av fun Abi?unlike places like Niger, chad or middle east? smiley

Lol...*kneels down with eyes half closed* tonguetongue.....

C town is fun ooo, you can party as u want...no one is stopping u...

My day was stressful, so tired sef......

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why A Woman's Vagina Will Smell No 5 Will Shock You / Can You Do This With Your Grandma? ( Photo ) / VIDEO Of Jane Emoka's Lesbian Sex - The Lady That Leaked Chidinma's Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.