Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. (2998 Views)

25 Etiquette Rules That Everyone Should Know / Strange Deviance From Etiquette That Attract Ladies & Guys,that Makes You Wonder / Ladies Come In Here And Learn Some Toto Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...*kneels down with eyes half closed* tonguetongue.....

C town is fun ooo, you can party as u want...no one is stopping u...

My day was stressful, so tired sef......

Lol..ifa catch you peeping again I'll poke that eye tongue.. Ehnn so you've been partying Abi?I'll tell your parents for you,unless you bribe me grin grin..

Stressful day already? shocked :owow,so what have you been doing like that?hmm me that is already driving to cotuno to come and take you out this night now your already stressed? cry cry..which of those cotuno boys is responsible for this your stress angry angry?Lol..Anyway try to get some rest then if you stressed much dear,you need am.
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..ifa catch you peeping again I'll poke that eye tongue.. Ehnn so you've been partying Abi?I'll tell your parents for you,unless you bribe me grin grin..

Stressful day already? shocked :owow,so what have you been doing like that?hmm me that is already driving to cotuno to come and take you out this night now your already stressed? cry cry..which of those cotuno boys is responsible for this your stress angry angry?Lol..Anyway try to get some rest then if you stressed much dear,you need am.

Went to school for exam that didnt hold last semester.....so not what u think undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Went to school for exam that didnt hold last semester.....so not what u think undecidedundecidedundecided

Ohh OK,so how did it go? I hope you didn't use plenty expo winklol..don't mind me hare.

Hmm and here I was getting jealous of those cotuno buys cos I taught one of them was to blame for your hectic saturday smiley smiley. Anyway how're you today? Trust you well rested over the night?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
torqque7:

Ohh OK,so how did it go? I hope you didn't use plenty expo winklol..don't mind me hare.

Hmm and here I was getting jealous of those cotuno buys cos I taught one of them was to blame for your hectic saturday smiley smiley. Anyway how're you today? Trust you well rested over the night?

Expo ke, for French exam lol...

lol...jealous ke, y?

Yes, i slept well, woke up early n went to church, and you??
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Expo ke, for French exam lol...

lol...jealous ke, y?

Yes, i slept well, woke up early n went to church, and you??

Lol so you can't do expo in a French exam? Anyway I hope you did well sha smiley.

Yes jealous much undecided..a cotuno boy shouldn't steal our Nigerian girls,there are plenty nija guys to go around.

How was church?where do you worship? Hmm my night was ok sha,but cudnt go to church today,but I had my service at home tho smiley smiley
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
torqque7:

Lol so you can't do expo in a French exam? Anyway I hope you did well sha smiley.

Yes jealous much undecided..a cotuno boy shouldn't steal our Nigerian girls,there are plenty nija guys to go around.

How was church?where do you worship? Hmm my night was ok sha,but cudnt go to church today,but I had my service at home tho smiley smiley

Lolgringringrin

worship @ RCCG
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
torqque7:

Lolgringringrin

worshiped @ RCCG
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringrin

worshiped @ RCCG

RCCG..hmm same here, but you self stop being sentimental and going to a Yoruba church cos you are Yoruba angry.. Help small churches by joining them. Infact I have decided I want to start mine and I can see you as my choirmaster cheesy grin grin,don't worry I'll give you 5% of our offerings on sundays only,its more generous than you who wanted to give me kerosene angry

So you are writing exams,which means you will soon be on break Abi? Where will you be spending the break?or are you one of those girls that would rather spend their short breaks back in school instead of home? smiley when I was still a student,I spent a few breaks in school cos of all the fun and naughty stuff that I couldn't enjoy doing if home. I hope you are not a thrill seeker like I was?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
torqque7:

RCCG..hmm same here, but you self stop being sentimental and going to a Yoruba church cos you are Yoruba angry.. Help small churches by joining them. Infact I have decided I want to start mine and I can see you as my choirmaster cheesy grin grin,don't worry I'll give you 5% of our offerings on sundays only,its more generous than you who wanted to give me kerosene angry

So you are writing exams,which means you will soon be on break Abi? Where will you be spending the break?or are you one of those girls that would rather spend their short breaks back in school instead of home? smiley when I was still a student,I spent a few breaks in school cos of all the fun and naughty stuff that I couldn't enjoy doing if home. I hope you are not a thrill seeker like I was?

Lolgringringrin

you be better case o, i will tell all your members not to pay tithe n offering oogrin

Just resumed a new semester, i said we didnt do the exam last semester due to some things o......so it was postponed to this new semester.
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by GentlemanUnltd: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hey sweet. A Fb message await you. Kindly check and help do justice to it. *wink*
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Hey sweet. A Fb message await you. Kindly check and help do justice to it. *wink*

Hmmmm, do u have my FB handle
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by GentlemanUnltd: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, do u have my FB handle
Lol, I have you and not just your Fb handle. Go check out the message and you will know the ghost behind this moniker.
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Lol, I have you and not just your Fb handle.
Go check out the message and you will know the ghost behind this moniker.

Lol, so its you?

y are u using a new acct?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by GentlemanUnltd: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, so its you?

y are u using a new acct?
Hahahahaha, now you know.

A new moniker isn't against the rules of Nairaland, and that means it isn't a sin.

Have you replied?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Hahahahaha, now you know.

A new moniker isn't against the rules of Nairaland, and that means it isn't a sin.

Have you replied?

Nah, i will now
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by GentlemanUnltd: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

Nah, i will now
OK sweet. I humbly await it.
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringrin

you be better case o, i will tell all your members not to pay tithe n offering oogrin

Just resumed a new semester, i said we didnt do the exam last semester due to some things o......so it was postponed to this new semester.

Lol you and I will make a great team babe..don't worry I'll buy you small Volkswagen bettle from offering money kiss so don't spoil my runs with members.

Hmm eyah kpele..sha good luck with the exams, you know I am going spiritual now so I am going to pray for your exam success.. You can join me sha let's just do a night vigil for quick results on the exam thing.
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

Lol you and I will make a great team babe..don't worry I'll buy you small Volkswagen bettle from offering money kiss so don't spoil my runs with members.

Hmm eyah kpele..sha good luck with the exams, you know I am going spiritual now so I am going to pray for your exam success.. You can join me sha let's just do a night vigil for quick results on the exam thing.

Lol....funny u
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by 2kurupt(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol....funny u

You two get a room already undecided

This has got to be the must derailed thread this year courtesy of you guys.

On a serious note I think torqque7 should be granted the private convo he seeks, abi you want him to spell it out in CAPITALS? cool
I hereby pass a vote of confidence grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
2kurupt:

On a serious note I think torqque7 should be granted the private convo he seeks, abi you want him to spell it out in CAPITALS? cool

Lolgringringringringringrin.

waiting for him to ask nagringrinwink

We just having fun here
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
2kurupt:

Rotfl grin grin..2kurupt,this your moniker gahn no be here o,buhari might start looking for you soon..a beg school me in your kurupt ways too grin

Thanks for the vote of confidence passed tho. Lol derailing the tread wasn't the intention sha. The babe doesn't check pm's so we are forced to talk here smiley

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

We just having fun here

Shey you see what you have caused Abi?cos you don't reply pm's undecided
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by 2kurupt(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

We just having fun here

He has asked na, though indirectly. Agreed you don't check ur mails, how about you pm the dude or buzz somehow?

Who says the gal can't initiate contact? That's fun too
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

Shey you see what you have caused Abi?cos you don't reply pm's undecided

Lol, what can i say oooogringringrin
or
Do
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
2kurupt:

He has asked na, though indirectly. Agreed you don't check ur mails, how about you pm the dude or buzz somehow?

Who says the gal can't initiate contact? That's fun too

Lol, okay sirgrin
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by 2kurupt(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

Rotfl grin grin..2kurupt,this your moniker gahn no be here o,buhari might start looking for you soon..a beg school me in your kurupt ways too grin

Thanks for the vote of confidence passed tho. Lol derailing the tread wasn't the intention sha. The babe doesn't check pm's so we are forced to talk here smiley

This moniker don gum me since undergrad years man grin grin

Anything to help a brother & sister cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, what can i say oooogringringrin
or
Do

Hmmm what can she say or do..lemi think very carefully lol. Oya check and reply your PM's.
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2016
torqque7:

Hmmm what can she say or do..lemi think very carefully lol. Oya check and reply your PM's.

Hmmmm, that wont be possible o
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, that wont be possible o

shocked shocked That word is huge o..anyway u have ur reasons tho, so that means we will keep derailing threads lol

So btw..hope your night was good? smiley
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2016
torqque7:

shocked shocked That word is huge o..anyway u have ur reasons tho, so that means we will keep derailing threads lol

So btw..hope your night was good? smiley

Lol, abi na

It was nice, i slept well

And yours?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by torqque7(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, abi na

It was nice, i slept well

And yours?

Hmm mine was just there..slept late and barely self..thanks to insomnia, and had to wake early too,but am good smiley

Howz school and lectures, I hope NL romance section is not distracting our student from classes. Found out Nl could be addictive cry
Re: Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. by Sexytemi(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm mine was just there..slept late and barely self..thanks to insomnia, and had to wake early too,but am good smiley

Howz school and lectures, I hope NL romance section is not distracting our student from classes. Found out Nl could be addictive cry

Lol, yes o...very addictivegrin

No lecture today, so just relaxing and listening to the sound of da rain(raining here)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Error / 5 Fun Things You Can Do With Your Partner Aside S3x / This Bum Bum Will Make Ya Thing Go Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.