Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291351 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsbright41(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
May anything no happen to Nancy oo
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by cokhale(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
victvame what are u waiting 4
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by cokhale(m): 5:09am On Jul 06, 2016
ok
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by dada4138(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2016
vict vames why u dey dulling? abeg update naw
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2016
EPISODE 33

I couldn’t believe who I saw… someone I knew that couldn’t even hurt a fly is now working with Marcus. What has happened to her? This is incredible!
Me: D’thy?
Dorothy: Awwww… I really miss how you call me that name; it’s super romantic
Me: **Stammering** Wha…wh…what what happened to you?
Dorothy: Why? Do I look sick?
Me: No; what have you turned yourself into? What are you doing with these criminals? I mean look at you; how will your mother feel when she finds out that her beloved daughter has become something else?
Dorothy: You have no right to talk to me that way! No! **Walks away**
Me: D’thy! D’thy!! Please don’t leave me like this D’thy! D’thy!!
She left the room without turning back, I tried to run after her even though I was tied down but one of the guys she came with knocked me down with a rifle; I screamed out from the hit.
Dorothy: **walks in** what just happened here?
Guy 1: (The one that hit me) He tried to go after you; so I knocked him down
Before I knew what was happening, Dorothy pinned the guy to the wall with a gun.
Dorothy: Don’t you ever lay your filthy fingers on him again! Don’t you ever!!
Guy 1: Yes queen
Dorothy: Do we understand each other?!
Guy 1: Yes queen
Dorothy: Get out! **Letting go of him**
**He bowed then walked away**
Dorothy: You leave us
**The second guy also bowed and walked away**
Dorothy: I apologize for walking away from you and what that guy did to you
Me: Queen…? What’s all that about? Or are you married to a king?
Dorothy: Nah…forget about that; what would you like to eat dear?
Me: I’m not hungry… where are you keeping the girls?
Dorothy: They’re save
Me: I want to see them
Dorothy: No you can’t
Me: And why is that?
Dorothy: Because… to them; you’re already dead
Me: What are you talking about? Who told them that?!
Dorothy: Well… they saw your lifeless body with their own eyes
Me: You see… I’ve always known that you’re stupid, but didn’t know you’re crazy too
Dorothy: Here! **threw some pictures at me**

I took it and saw myself with blood all over my body and bullet holes

Me: What! How did you do this?!
Dorothy: Don’t you watch movies? Of course it’s a make-up costume. You were deep asleep when all these were carried out
Me: You drugged me?
Dorothy: Yeap
Me: Why are you doing this to me? You even kidnapped my sister Nancy who you were so fond of
Dorothy: We freed her and the other lady the moment they brought you in. We held her as a bait to lure you in
Me: And you left Mirabel with Marcus? What if he tries to rape her?
Dorothy: I care less, she is his responsibility and you are mine
Me: And what do you want from me?
Dorothy: Just you, even if I don’t get to have your heart; having you here is enough
Me: You know I’m a final year student right? You can’t keep me here; I should be in school
Dorothy: That can be arranged; you don’t have to be there in person
Me: Don’t threaten any lecturer on my behalf
Dorothy: Okay…
Me: D’thy please stop this madness and let me go
Dorothy: Letting you go is backwardness for me. I can still remember what I told you three years ago that “No girl can have you if I don’t and even if you turn gay in the process, no guy will still have you”. You’re for me dear. I forgive you for what you did to me with that girl that claimed to be your girlfriend; while she’s just Mirabel’s friend or were you screwing her too?
Me: What do you think?
Dorothy: I don’t care; but I will soon get her and all her girl’s creed members
Me: What’s that?
Dorothy: You haven’t heard of the girl’s creed?
Me: I have but what’s that got to do with Lola?
Dorothy: She’s their leader helloooo…?
Me: What?!
Dorothy: I’ll soon get her
Me: Are you a cultist as well?
Dorothy: Yep you know I won’t lie to you
Me: Why did you join them? See what you’ve become
Dorothy: This is the life I chose dear and it’s because of you
Me: Me? How?
Dorothy: You did to me lots of wrong and you kept hurting me. I grew to hate you from that day you set me up with that b!tch. I set my mind to deal with you so severely for all what you put me through, so I left for Port-Harcourt where I told my cousin who was already a cultist to recruit me. I got recruited and became their member till I got admission and returned back here where I wasted no time in belonging to a confra. I scrolled past the ranks till I reached the second in command. The leader got killed during a clash with another confra then I emerge as the leader that’s why they call me Queen.
Me: You went through all this just to get back at me right? So why am I still alive?
Dorothy: My anger and quest for destroying you subsided when I found out who was your real girlfriend; I got extremely envious of her then changed my quest. Instead of destroying you, I chose to have you all for myself. And you know how much I love you; I can’t even bear seeing you get hurt. Sometimes I ask myself, how I got to love you this much that I can’t let go… I just dunno.
Me: For how long will you continue this madness?
Dorothy: As long as you’re with me
Me: D’thy I’m begging you to let me go; you’re already ruining my life
Dorothy: Sorry babe, I can’t do that
Me: Please don’t let Marcus touch Mirabel I beg you, he might do something stupid
Dorothy: I can’t do that either; we had an agreement. He’s got Mirabel and I gat you; no trespassing. Talking about doing something stupid **getting closer seductively**
Me: Stop it!
She started romancing me
Me: D’thy please stop this
*Note: I was tied up on a wooden chair*
Dorothy: I’ve missed you… It’s you alone I want; I want to feel you this minute baby
Me: Is this what Marcus is doing to Mirabel?
Dorothy: I dunno and I don’t care **removing her dress exposing her cleavage**
**I turned my face away so little vame won’t get excited.**
Voice: I can see you guys are having fun
**I turned to see Marcus**
Dorothy: What are you doing here? **she backed him while wearing her dress**
Marcus: Just came to see how you guys are catching up
Me: You ba$tard! What have you done to Mirabel?
Marcus: Hey don’t get upset ‘coz I interrupted your little fun **Smiling**
Me: Don’t you dare touch her!
Marcus: And why not? See Dorothy is touching you
Me: You both should leave us alone! Is it by force to love? Why won’t you let us be?! Leave Mirabel and I alone!
Marcus: Coward! You want reap from where you did not sow; haven’t you gotten enough from her? She got you a house with two cars and all her money you’ve been using, isn’t it enough for you?! You greedy ba$tard!
Dorothy: Marcus that’s enough!
Marcus: No let me talk to this f*ckin’ ingrate
Dorothy: Marcus!
Marcus: Bullsh!t **walks away**
Me: You see who you’re working with?
Dorothy: Don’t start with me **walking away** I will send you some food **Walked out of sight**

D’thy is now the leader of a cult group? That innocent and stupid girl I used to know that couldn’t even stand a cockroach is now something else. I still find it very difficult to believe. Wait a minute…Lola is also a leader of a cult group? What’s going on? I do hope Mirabel isn’t among them.
No wonder Lola got guts and influence. Maybe those two girls she used to intimidate Dorothy are her members; Hhmmm… it’s now making sense.
A guy brought food for me, I ate while thinking.
Now I need to start planning my escape. I’m going to create a problem between Dorothy and Marcus.

**The following morning**

When one of Dorothy’s boys brought breakfast for me, I asked if Dorothy was around but he said no. Marcus came, mocked and laughed at me then left. That was when I came up with a plan. I threw myself to the ground still tied to the chair; I started hurting and injuring myself till I heard footstep closing in. It was Dorothy; she ran towards me as soon as she saw me on the floor grunting in pain.
Dorothy: What happened to you?
Me: Leave me alone!
Dorothy: Tell me who did this to you
Me: Like you care
Dorothy: Of course I care… just tell me who did this to you
Me: Can’t tell you
Dorothy: Why?
Me: He’ll kill me
Dorothy: What? Not after I kill the ba$tard first!
Me: Just leave me alone! It’s all your fault! You brought me here to die
Dorothy: That’s not true!
Me: Then look at me; see bruises all over my body. Only God knows what he’d do to me when next he attacks
Dorothy: Tell me who is the ba$tard that did this to you!
Me: Who else if not your partner Marcus
Dorothy: What?
Me: He threatened my life
Dorothy: I warned him of the implication of breaching our agreement… anyone who touch you; touches me. Anyone that touches me; touches the queen of the phantoms and anyone that touches the queen of the phantoms; toils with his or her life!

*She briskly walked out of the room in anger*

TO BE CONTINUED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by pgodson7(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2016
Thanks for the update
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by prof30(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2016
thanks for d update!! d battle is now btw Macus and Dorothy!!! do or die now!!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by micchi(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Mr victvames is Mastercraft
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by cokhale(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2016
thank 4 updating but we are in holiday!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ItsBolaji: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2016
Skibo! Oya Queen Dorothy Phantom aye!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsbright41(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Victor the master planner! Thanks for update mehn.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsbright41(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Victor the master planner! Thanks for updating mehn.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Oche211(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Skibo!!! Wait, are u feeling this? Victvames, continue. More anointing oil to ur lantern.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Aboy54(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
wahala dy ....omo c danger........d'thy now dy Queen..na wa ooi[color=#990000]
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by EMMYZEE(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mr Vic, Tuale for you. you just too good. Respect bro.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by siralabai(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is getting even more interesting, setting the two of them against one another will surely, leave an opening for Victor to gain access to the outside world. Marcus is done in and Lola and Dorothy will fight till one of them drops dead when Lola finds out. Lola's love for victor and Mirabel will compel her to act. Dorothy just inadvertently stepped on a wounded and extremely venomous snake.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
hmmmmm, i did not comment oh......
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by hormoty(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Victvame DOUBLE igbosa fr yu.
I G B O S A...... !
I G B O S A......!!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by coolbreezy01: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow nice 1
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Beckytee(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
was forced to come out frm been a silent reader... guy, you are too gooood I love the twist. Weldon and more data to ur phone
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thumbs up
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ItsBolaji: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
hormoty what's all this? u wantu injure him? abi whch one is Double Igbosa? I don't like it o...abi u are the one Marcus sent?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Yemizy(m): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Feed me more!!?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olanshile2016(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2016
keep it coming mehn
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Canme4u(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Victvames you are the man.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olanrewaju99(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Very interesting and full of suspense.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by farukbibi65: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2016
keep up the good work .
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by samwise99(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
hormoty:
Victvame DOUBLE igbosa fr yu. I G B O S A...... ! I G B O S A......!!
++ the two gbosa its nt enough make i add more 3gbosa
GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by cokhale(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
thumb up victvame
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmm, wow... Guy u are genius
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 1:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmm, wow.. Guy u are genius
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by cokhale(m): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2016
ha.....victvame update na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.