Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291197 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by retake89(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2016
frostland:
Mr Vic I just can't thank u enough I have been bored ur update just brightened my day tanks menh

Dah,must u quote d whole stuff...na wa oo

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Aeontk(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Bros Welldone feed me more
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by frostland(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
retake89:

Dah,must u quote d whole stuff...na wa oo
and so? if I quote it again will I die?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by shineray(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Chai see gbege i nor fit laff
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by PrinceHakord(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well done bro, i joined dis platform because of ur story... Oya update.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by retake89(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
frostland:

Wit play u fit die if u quote am oo...

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by hormoty(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
DS S FANTASTIC
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by frostland(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
retake89:

Wit play u fit die if u quote am oo...
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
frostland:

Instead of you to apologise. You're here ranting.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Canme4u(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice 1 Vicvames
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by frostland(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Instead of you to apologise. You're here ranting.
ranting? I just wonder why som people can't mind der business anyway I don't blame u becus u no see update read u won tell me say u sabi speak English omo jati jati
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
frostland:
ranting? I just wonder why som people can't mind der business anyway I don't blame u becus u no see update read u won tell me say u sabi speak English omo jati jati

Lolz..oya no vex
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by frostland(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Lolz..oya no vex
perfectdanny 1bottle of origin for u no vex for my reply no mind (retake ) na small mistake I make d guy won just slaughter me
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by cokhale(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2016
victor family are lucky! Pls write at least 3 episodefor a day
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by cokhale(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
what is next?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vict vames came oooo.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by merigold(f): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Story tight wella

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by retake89(m): 5:12am On Jun 29, 2016
frostland:
perfectdanny 1bottle of origin for u no vex for my reply no mind (retake ) na small mistake I make d guy won just slaughter me

Slaughter u ke!!! U be cow?? No mind me bro...lol...2 bottles of origin 4 u
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by cokhale(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2016
victvame take 6 bottle of origin

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Aeontk(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
victvames:
[b]EPISODE 29

Mirabel spent the night with me to take care of me and the injuries I sustained from Marcus and his gang. But it didn’t stop me from going to school the following day.
After the incidence and the arrest of Marcus and his gang; everything started going smoothly and peacefully.
Ike did exactly what he said he’d do. He handed over his website’s ownership to me with every arrangement necessary. It’s a downloading site that has anything downloadable like Application softwares, games, Hollywood and Bollywood movies, Tv series, Wrestling WWE and TNA, football highlights and full match, music audios and videos, technology features and so much more. He taught me everything I needed to know on how to run the site. The site was extremely large. That was when I got to understand fully that success doesn’t come easily without working for it. I had conflicts with both my studies and the site that made every day a stressful one for me. There were already six people working at the site before I became the owner; I became the boss of six foreign people.
I started earning thousands of dollars (millions of naira) as time passed by. I opened three current accounts in three different banks. I still didn’t stop collecting money from my Parents because I don’t know how to tell them about my source of income
With the underground help from the first lady; Marcus got tried where he was found guilty and got convicted for attempted murder to serve 27 years jail term along with his gangs. The news got into the newspapers because his Father was a notable man in the society and a billionaire at such. The press met with him and questioned him on what he’d say about his son’s case that could ruin his reputation. He simply replied saying that he has no son. Then sources reached the media saying that he has long disowned Marcus as his son.
Sometime later, the meeting for my mother and Mirabel’s mother to meet were arranged and they eventually met in the house I was staying (I was staying there temporally, so I can’t call it my house). My Father was on a work trip when she came with a girl (Her house help) she was quite pretty and well statured. Mirabel’s mother – the first lady came a day after my momma’s arrival. Good compliments came from both ends after their meeting. Momma left a day after their meeting.

Day after day, my bank account kept growing big – odikwa large!
I pay my tithes and also keep 10% from my income for my personal use. I always buy gifts for my sister and my girlfriend and sometimes for my best friend Promise.
One certain day when I was in my best mood because of how happy I was; Vincent approached me requesting for my permission to date my sister Nancy. He caught me unaware seriously. I knew that my sister was matured enough already so I played cool and gentle.
Me: Well…You’ve been a nice guy since I know you and you’re Ok. You can talk to her first then face me if she’ll agree to date you
Vincent: Actually…it was her idea that I should ask for your permission
**Inside my mind I was like what?! Although I still remained cool but my facial expression changed instantly**
Me: That means she has agreed to date you? **controlling myself**
Vincent: Uhmmm…not fully bro, that’s why she told me to seek for your permission
Me: Ok listen up; she knows why she asked you to seek my permission. You can go ahead; she’s smart enough but if you lose your cool towards her? May God help us! She’s never had a boyfriend before which will make you her first. Don’t ever even think of seeing her unclothedness talk less of attempting to, because she won’t dare give in and you also shouldn’t even try it.
Vincent: Chill bro…why all this? I’m not s*x inclined please. I came from a Christian home and I was brought up to fear God. I’m not lusting after your sister bro! I fell in love with her because of the kind of person she is. She’s all I ever I dreamed of. She’s a virgin I know and so am I. I hope it doesn’t surprise you. My ex-girlfriend who was also a Christian and we fellowship together broke up with me because of s*x; she thought I was impotent. I don’t like girls that will allow a guy have s*x with her before marriage. Girls that have s*x disgusts me bro! That’s the first thing that got me attracted to your sister when I discovered how reserved and cool she is and how you’ve been protecting her as well. I won’t even kiss her because I’m made to understand that kissing before marriage isn’t right as well. I think you should know that too.
Me: I feel like I’m being blasted
Vincent: **Laughs out** Ahhh! Not like that bro; I’m only trying to defend myself and also present myself clean as well
Me: So…what do you want from my sister?
Vincent: Well…my real intention is to court her. She’s a nice girl and I wouldn’t want her to fall into the wrong hands in the near future by not presenting my intentions towards her from now. So…I’ll like to reserve her for myself before the bad guys come get her first for I wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity because girls like her are very rare.
Me: It’s okay….just trying to make things clear so there won’t be any mishap in the near future
Vincent: I understand; I will do the same for my sister
Me: Good thing we understand each other
Vincent: Absolutely!
Me: So you have a sister or sisters?
Vincent: Three sisters; two are out of the country
Me: And you protect the at home from guys?
Vincent: Not really, she’s a big girl; she can take care of herself and I trust her
Me: You both are very close?
Vincent: Not really but we share with each other
Me: You know if she has a boyfriend?
Vincent: Yea
Me: You seem not to worry about it
Vincent: You won’t be dating her in the first place if I should be over protective of my sister like you
Me: How do you mean?
Vincent: Mirabel is my kid sis bro
Me: What?! **Shocked and confused** how is that possible?
Vincent: Surprised? What an irony of life. The guy who disvirgined my sister is threatening me not to even see his sister’s unclothedness…catch you later bro **Walks away**
**I was like what?!**
I felt so ashamed of myself. But how come Mirabel never told me about this? I need some explanations
I dialed Mirabel’s line and she picked up
Mirabel: Hi love
Me: Hi…who is Vincent to you?
Mirabel: He told you?
Me: Please answer my question
Mirabel: He is my brother
Me: Why didn’t you tell me?!
Mirabel: Baby I will come over so we can talk about this; I didn’t know he’ll reveal it himself
Me: What are you talking about?
Mirabel: We’ll talk about this when I get there please dear
**I hung up**
I was too annoyed to hear another word from her
I think I owe Vincent an apology.
Me: Nancy! Nancy!!
Nancy: **From the background** Yes?!
She came to me in the parlor
Nancy: Yes?
Me: What do you know about Vincent?
Nancy: As in?
Me: Are you aware that he is Mirabel’s brother?
Nancy: What? I don’t understand…how?
Me: Meaning you don’t know?
Nancy: I don’t get it; he is Mirabel’s brother?
Me: He just told me that few minutes ago that Mirabel is his kid sis. I called Mirabel to inquire from her and she confirmed it
Nancy: Does that mean…he is the President’s son? **Surprised**
Me: Seriously…I’m confused. I can’t believe she hid this from me
Nancy: What do we do?
Me: Mirabel is coming over to explain
Nancy: If this is true **walking slowly around** then we’ll both be dating the President’s children; isn’t it cool?
I just looked at her not much surprised; of course she’ll love it.

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
@Aeontk why must you quote the whole stuff, did we tell you we didn't see the episode....:/ na wa oh cheesy grin
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by frostland(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
retake89:

Slaughter u ke!!! U be cow?? No mind me bro...lol...2 bottles of origin 4 u
I greet u with 2 hands
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
EPISODE 30

Something I got to realize from what Vincent revealed earliar was that..."Do not do to people what you wouldn't want them to do to you".

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I closed my computer and walked straight to my room deep in thought and confusion. I waited patiently for Mirabel to come explain the whole thing.

She walked into my room a couple of minutes later after a sharp knock on the door.

Mirabel: Hi

Me: Hi

Mirabel: Can we talk?

Me: Yea...you should start explaining

Mirabel: **Sat down at the edge of the bed** Firstly, I apologize for not telling you about him. Just that, he made his reasons very clear to me. He doesn't like to be seen as the country's president's son. Infact, he wasn't happy when our Dad contested for presidency in the first place. So...he strictly warned me not to tell anyone that we're siblings most especially to those that already knew me as the president's daughter. He hates being seen as a big personality...he is always on a low key to accomplish his missions.

Me: What mission?

Mirabel: Soul winning for Christ

Me: Serious?

Mirabel: Yea...he is not just friends with Dax, he is on a mission of converting him from his evil ways.

Me: So he is very serious with his Christian life?

Mirabel: Extremely serious. He has succeded in converting many youths. So he thinks that, his ministry will be ruined when people knows who he is.

Me: Ok, now he wants to court my sister Nancy; how is that going to work?

Mirabel: Well...seriously i don't know but i know he'll make it work.

Me: How?

Mirabel: He is very influential in our family. He does whatever he wants to do as far as it doesn't contradict the word of God.

Me: That's good to know

Mirabel: What about your parents and tradition?

Me: I don't know about the tradition. I only know my Parents aren't a big fan of it.

Mirabel: Okay... Vincent will make it work; trust me.

Me: Wait a minute... you weren't surprised when i said Vincent wants to court my sister.

Mirabel: Well...he kinda made his intentions known to me

Me: Did you help him in anyway to woo my sister?

Mirabel: I kinda provided all the information he needed to know about Nancy and your family.

Me: Runs girl

Mirabel: Ah! **opens mouth the way yoruba people do**

Me: I was just joking

Mirabel: Hhmmm....

Me: So how come he knew we...uhmmm...you know, you told him?

Mirabel: Yep! He asked me and i can't lie to him. He was so disappointed and extremely mad at me. I had to beg him to forgive me. He even warned me to stay away from you that you can't be trusted. He got to calm down after i told him that you and i have agreed not have s*x anymore. Although he kept asking from time to time if you made any attempt towards but he kept hearing 'no' from me till he finally forgave and trusts us.

Me: What about kissing? He told me it's not right

Mirabel: Yea...he's been telling me that too.

Me: So...?

Mirabel: So what?

Me: We should stop it?

Mirabel: I dunno...or should we?

Me: I feel like kissing you right now

Mirabel: Me too...

*******Two years later*******

In 400L; I was in a haste to get the hell out of school so I'd start building my business empire. 
My website kept growing on daily basis. I added many African features on the site mostly Nigerian. By now i have already become a multimillionaire. 

My Parents were living fine; My Dad became a big deal in ICAN (Institute of chartered accountants of Nigeria). He built a bigger family house in Abuja and in the village. He also expanded his company with many staffs. My Dad went ahead to buy me a cool toyota camry even when my momma tried all her possible best to discourage him from buying it. I liked the car though, instead of driving range rover to school, the camry seemed to be better.

My older sister - Joy gave birth to another daughter, making two.

Nancy and Vincent has been in their relationship for almost two years now. He's been helping her a lot with good morals, the word of God, praying and with her studies too.

Vincent's mission is pretty much yielding good results from Dax, Lola and Cynthia.

Promise is there as well; still single and most focused on her studies. She became the class representative when the department voted the former rep out.

As for me and Mirabel; things were going on fine and lovelier more and more.

Frank and Jummy(Mirabel's guards) had a secret court wedding while still serving Mirabel.

Everyday passed by in a blink of an eye because of how peaceful and happy we were.

It was indeed a very sad moment that my Uncle the engineer died. He fell off from a six-storey building he was supervising and died instantly on the spot. I shedded tears and mourned him for a long period of time. We just arrived from the burial in Edo few days ago. My favorite Uncle just died like that. My Dad promised to take care of my Uncle's wife and train his children till they grow up and become somebody in future. Although, my Uncle left a lot behind for his family that can sustain them for the next three years or more.

One evening when I was working in my website; I checked on Linda ikeji's blog where I read news daily. Then i saw that there has been a break from the prison where Marcus was serving his jail term. It was said that some unknown gunmen attacked the prison and freed some prisoners. The names of the escaped prisoners are yet to be discovered.   My prayer that moment was that, Marcus should not be among those that escaped.

I took my phone to call Mirabel and inform her about the prison break but her line was switched off which was totally unusual. I also tried Nancy's line because she was at Mirabel's lodge but didn't go through.

I kept trying till I heard a knock at the gate. I went out to check who was there.

Me: Who's there?

Frank: It's me Frank

*I opened the gate and allowed him in*

Me: Why are you here alone? Where is your wife and Mirabel?

Frank: There's a problem

Me: What happened?

Frank: Mirabel and your sister has been abducted

Me: What?! How did that happen?!!

Frank: Some gunmen attacked the lodge two hours ago and took away Mirabel and your sister with Jummy.

Me: What?! Who are they?

Frank: I really dunno; I just came back from the villa where i went to get some supplies for Mirabel only for me to return and heard what happened from neighbors that witnessed the attack.

Me: This must be Marcus!

Frank: Exactly! I heard about the break

Me: They broke him out

Frank: We need to rescue them fast before they do something to them.

Me: Is the president aware of this?

Frank: I called him immediately I found out

Me: What about Cynthia and Lola?

Frank: I dunno, they weren't seen around

**Someone starts banging the steel gate**

Frank got hold of his gun while i peeped through the gate and saw Vincent looking fierce. I opened up the gate for him.

Vincent: Guys...we need to save our girls!

TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by horlawharley(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice.kudos But more pls
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Aeontk(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Vicoch:
@Aeontk why must you quote the whole stuff, did we tell you we didn't see the episode....:/ na wa oh cheesy grin
tonguetongue
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by stixz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Victvames, you just made my day with this update...

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Jubizy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
More
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
@Victvames, your head dey there!.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Ayomideen(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Confam!...three gbosa for u victvames!... thought d story was coming to an end though

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Preciousbouy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Vicoch:
@Victvames, your head dey there!.
lolzzzz i sight you o. u don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wow... Kudos bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thumbs up Victvames

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.