Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (293396 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by feyorpe: 4:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Good morning Victvames, updates please...

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Bestlily(f): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2016
feyorpe:
Good morning Victvames, updates please...

haaaaaaba!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Aboy54(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
broda vict.....y is episode 37 repeated as 38 na.....pls update us....really need dy story. eeeehhh.....have mercy na
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ritababe(f): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
good job
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Job well done bro..
How i wish lola survived d incident, i tink its karma dat tuk place. "he who killed by sword, will also dead by sword.. We cant jst take d fact dat she is a cultist..
Dorothy sentence 2 death by hanging..
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Eguaikide(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Haha Victor!! Na so court dey take sentence so fast ni?? Pls bring some reality into your work even if it's fiction! Your story line is captivating!
Keep it up!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by therealrajgupta: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by STANCO31(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Vict vames I loud your write-up infant you are a genuise. I love this. more ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
EPISODE 39

**Never look down anybody**

What someone is today might not be the same tomorrow. That someone has nothing today doesn’t mean he won’t have everything tomorrow. Never think low on someone because he isn’t worth anything compared to others especially when the same person is not lazy but struggling hard with his talents, skills and strength to make something good out of his life. Testimonies comes in different ways… what you are today might not be what you’ll be tomorrow; my story is different from yours and your story is different from others, so never look down on anybody. How shameful and embarrassing it is for you to go back to who you left, you regret leaving him/her because he/she didn’t have what you wanted. Everyone has his or her own Grace in life, so always think positive and never look down on anybody. “The stone the builders rejected can become the cornerstone”

***Continued***

With other crimes added to Dorothy’s case, she got sentenced to death by firing squad. Sincerely I got shocked when I heard it. I felt somehow sorry for her because this happened to her because of her stupid and crazy love for me.

I met with Vincent to ask him if he has heard anything from Mirabel, he replied no saying she hasn’t called anyone yet. I still asked Jummy and Frank but I got the same answer. I told Promise everything that happened and how Mirabel has been behaving immediately I told her what Dorothy did to me. She also had no idea on what could be wrong with Mirabel. It can’t possibly be as a result of Lola’s death, because she started the attitude even before Lola died. I continued with my studies while waiting for her to return. I had to catch up with all I missed. I noticed how students gets closer to me since I resumed, asking me questions upon questions. Many of them want to be where I am, they also took pictures with me even those from other departments. Even Esther, the first girl I met when I started the school came to see me in my department accusing me of forgotten her as I’m now a big boy dating the president’s daughter, that she lost her phone and lost my contact in the process that’s why she haven’t been calling me and I refused to call her bla bla bla… and she still knows my department. My ex semi-friends Frankkay, Titus and others came as well to renew our friendship. I accepted them all on a condition that we’ll only be friends in school and meet outside school only on official and important matters. I wasn’t surprised about all these at all… that’s how life is.

Dax has been in the U.S even before Lola died. He went on tour with one of his musical friend who recently signed him to his label; it’s an opportunity for him to boost his musical career, he already has the money, he is after fame.

I got back to the house after school without Nancy and I had a video chat with Ike… we talked on how he left so soon, he said he had to leave because of some new business deals he had to take care of. I wanted to tell him about Mirabel but refused to after he teasingly said he’d only come back to Nigeria before the next five years only for our wedding (i.e Mirabel and I). He told me how he helped me with my website during my absence; how he, frank and others tracked me when they noticed the tracking device I had on me stopped moving so they thought I have reached where they were keeping the girls only to find my clothes in the bush. We talked on other things before we ended the conversation.

I checked my website and noticed some improvements and the handwork of Ike. I saw new adverts on the sites which mean new deals. I initiated a chat with my workers and they updated me on everything that took place during my absence, the new deals and all before I checked my bank account and saw that it has gotten larger.

Later that night, I couldn’t sleep because of my thoughts for Mirabel. I kept switching position while on the bed restlessly, I got up started moving around still thinking about her with so many thoughts running through my head. I felt like I’m losing her, like her love for me has reduced to the red point, like she wants to end our relationship… Ojo ki ko! (Igala language which means God forbid!). Normally in my past relationships, I wouldn’t care if my girlfriend starts behaving somehow because it’s so easy for me to move on with or without anybody be it a guy or a girl. Mirabel has gotten to the deepest part of my heart, her love and care is so much for me to just forget. See how restless and disturbed I am because of her…. I really miss that girl! Now I understand what made Marcus go crazy, Mirabel is just the best!
I decided to work on the site and as well surf the internet supported with a glass of wine as I couldn’t sleep.

On my to school the following morning, I called Mirabel’s mother – the first lady but she didn’t pick up, probably busy. I couldn’t pay attention to the lectures and everyone noticed it even the Lecturers. One of them asked me to follow her to her office after her lecture of which I did and the following conversation ensued…

Lecturer: Tell me Victor, what is wrong with you? I noticed how you’ve been acting dumb during the lecture

Me: I’m fine ma

Lecturer: No you’re not, you’re one of my favourite students and I do observe my favourite students. This is not how you are, you were always active during lectures but today is the direct opposite of that or are you missing her?

Me: Ma?

Lecturer: You know what I’m talking about

Me: It’s just complicated ma

Lecturer: Okay… I respect privacies but you’re my student and I’m your teacher, you can talk to me who knows I might be of help.

**Phone rings: First lady calling**

Me: Excuse me ma, I have to pick this call

Lecturer: No problem, go ahead

*I stepped out of her office before picking the call*

Me: Good afternoon ma

First lady: Victor how you?

Me: Fine ma, I called in the morning but it seemed you were busy

First lady: Not really busy, I only stepped away from my phone for a while to see Mirabel

Me: She’s back?

First lady: Yes, you haven’t spoken with her yet?

Me: No I haven’t, I just rounded up today’s lectures few minutes ago

First lady: Okay… she already left for her lodge

Me: Ok ma, I’ll meet her there

First lady: Alright bye for now lemme attend to something

Me: Ok thanks ma… bye

*Hung up*

She’s back, what do I do now? I could use some advice right now! I quickly stepped back in to my Lecturer’s office.

Lecturer: You’re done?

Me: Yes ma

Lecturer: So will you say what’s wrong with you?

Me: **Told her everything**

Lecturer: Hhmmm… first tell me what you think

Me: I’m not sure ma, just that I haven’t been having good feeling about the situation

Lecturer: What feeling have you been having?

Me: Like we’re going to split up or something

Lecturer: That’s too negative of you; you went into such situation because of her, so you’d rescue her. You think she’d just forget all of that? She’s just hurt, I understand what she’s feeling; for a lady to potently have $ex with a guy is implausible.

Me: But I was firmly tied down on a chair, I couldn’t do anything

Lecturer: You couldn’t even wave her off you?

Me: You’re not helping me ma **Standing up** thanks for trying to help

Lecturer: Sit down Victor

Me: Sorry ma, I have to get going

Lecturer: Sit down, trust me

Me: **Sat down**

Lecturer: Yes I’m trying to be of help and it’s what I’m doing

Me: But…

Lecturer: **Cuts in** I just put myself on Mirabel’s shoes, like what she felt about what you told her. Those are questions you need to answer, did you even explained in details to her? How you were defenseless?

Me: No because I was expecting her to feel even and confess what the guy also did to her

Lecturer: That’s the drawback; you carelessly said something like that to her without explaining in details how you were defenseless at the time just because of your curiosity in knowing if the same thing happened to her. Of course she’ll feel hurt; you said it to her without remorse on what the girl did to you.

Me: Yes I did wrong… I was so eager to know if he really raped her. So what should I do now?

Lecturer: Nothing much… Mirabel loves you very much and I’m very sure about it, I’ve been observing the both of you since I started lecturing you. What you should do is to get her attention in a cool and quiet place, then explain everything to her in details with apologies and also express how bad you felt when the girl did that to you.… nothing more

Me: Only that?

Lecturer: Yeah… your explanation and apology, there won’t be a plan B

Me: Ok thank you very much, I really appreciate this

Lecturer: You’re very much welcome anytime **Smiling**

**I stepped out of her office feeling motivated and zealous to meet the love of my life**

Explaining things on my mind, but how do I get a cool and quiet place? Hhmmm… I think I already know where.

TO BE CONTINUED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Oche211(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
This ur last update is awesome. It explains d roles of teachers nd lecturers. They aint there just to lecture, mark down, fail or pass students. They re there also to provide help, assistance, guidiance nd support.

3 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ItsBolaji: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eguaikide:
Haha Victor!! Na so court dey take sentence so fast ni?? Pls bring some reality into your work even if it's fiction! Your story line is captivating!
Keep it up!
Oga na President matter we dey talk y sentence no go fast? Try slapping a commissioners dog and see aw fast u wee b sentenced. grin

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
ItsBolaji:
Oga na President matter we dey talk y sentence no go fast? Try slapping a commissioners dog and see aw fast u wee b sentenced. grin

Tnx for the reply

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Good work bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Ayomideen(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
nice one bro...keep it up

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Osman1996(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Try water sides
:DTry water sides

just kidding nice one bruv

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by hordunhorlar216(f): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oga vames i dey wish you success on convincing your amore mio.

I still won beg you say make you update. Biko

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by teapot(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
you get sence my brother...ordinary counsellor self slap him dog.. Na naija we dey,we go dey suffer and we go smile...victvames...I respect you written oh..but why Lola con die nah were why Lola,guy me and my family go vote for if dem contest ve writer for here...ota wah awa Jan.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by teapot(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
victvames:

Tnx for the reply
Tuale victvames! If you enter lag..dey come my house,I go entertain you die! Guy abeg I still wan beg you abeg update nah

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by teapot(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eguaikide:
Keep it up!
guy nah naija we dey..you think say nah just anyhow person pikin? Nah presido pikin oooo! The press no go even hear am..as dem arrest am..nah she go commit suicide by herself! I stay at lekki phase one,if you just do piam eh! You go see piam..that one you never kill person oh...nah you are a Lebanese.. Victvames no mind am jareh people go always talk! Ever if dem no see anything to talk about! Nah naija nah you die self dem go still talk... Awa wa ota jan

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
teapot:
guy nah naija we dey..you think say nah just anyhow person pikin? Nah presido pikin oooo! The press no go even hear am..as dem arrest am..nah she go commit suicide by herself! I stay at lekki phase one,if you just do piam eh! You go see piam..that one you never kill person oh...nah you are a Lebanese.. Victvames no mind am jareh people go always talk! Ever if dem no see anything to talk about! Nah naija nah you die self dem go still talk... Awa wa ota jan

Thanks for that
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by horlawharley(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vict Vames hw far any update?

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
horlawharley:
Vict Vames hw far any update?
Tomorrow
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Oche211(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2016
victvames:

Tomorrow
ok ooo. I dey wait with my zobo nd popcorn

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Canme4u(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice one Victvames baba nla ( big papa) but this update no rich me o infact, it is just keeping me hungry for more.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by horlawharley(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Alright boss.....we await you o.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2016
[b] EPISODE 40

I quickly drove off to the house like someone who’s about to miss his flight. I got in to the house and started imagining how to go on with the plan of getting my love back. I immediately dashed to the fridge to get something that’d help me calm my nerves (Hollandia yoghurt). I started progressing in my thought, my mind became composed. So… will Mirabel refuse to come to me if I should send for her? I don’t think so, she can’t do that. Now my plan is to go to the lodge later in the evening with Nancy, then I’ll send Nancy to go in and call her out to meet me somewhere. Come to think of it, I have never given her flowers before, how unromantic I have been gosh! Ok today will be the day I’ll give her flowers for the first time. I think I also need to look good as well, she knows all my clothes so I need to get something new maybe a white suit (when you have the money, buying won’t be the problem *winks*) or………. Why can’t I just propose to her tonight? After all, we’ll be graduating in few months’ time. Whoa… I have never thought about that before, ohhhhhh… what should I do? What should I do oh…?? I furiously raced to the fridge and get myself another yoghurt. After drinking it, something popped into my mind. I took my phone and dialed Frank’s number and he picked up.

Frank: Hello

Me: Hello Frank please I need you and your wife Jummy to do something for me as a matter of urgency…

Frank: Ok no problem

Me: Thanks man **hangs up**

I called Vincent, he picked up almost immediately

Vincent: Hello bro

Me: Hi bro, please I need your help…….

Vincent: Whoa… I got your back on this bro

Me: Thanks man **hangs up**

I also called Promise

Promise: Oga

Me: How far

Promise: Fine oh… this one you call me

Me: Yea… I know you don’t go out at night but I need you to do something very important for me

Promise: What is it?

Promise: Are you serious…? Whoa… I won’t miss it

Me: Thanks… madam Promzy **hangs up**

(Calling Nancy)

Nancy: Hello

Me: Nancy where are you now?

Nancy: In the class about to come home, anything?

Me: Yea… you will go to Vincent’s house from there and help in doing something

Nancy: What is it?

Me: Vincent will fill you in, and make sure you drive safely before you drive anyhow because of your curiosity to quickly know what’s going on **teasingly** (Yea she drives my camry)

Nancy: Haba senior bro

Me: I don tell you my own**hangs up**

Hhmmm…. I wish Lola is here to make it more exciting, she would have been very useful… I really miss her.

If you guys know how my heart was beating that moment eh… chai! I quickly grabbed my car keys and accelerated straight to the bank to do some transfer and also withdrew a substantial amount of money before visiting a luxurious boutique. I took my time to select what I wanted before I finally got them all and left there to a barbing saloon to have a nice haircut that is different from my usual hairstyle before I drove back to the house. I called everyone for updates and they said it’s going on fine that I should go to the lodge around 7:00.pm and the time is already past six.
I hastily had my bath and dressed myself up with the stuffs I bought, a new fitted white suit, white pair of shoes, new cologne different from the one I was using, new wrist watch and neck chains because I wasn’t going to wear a neck tie. I just wanted to look exclusively different before the eyes of my love Mirabel. I grabbed my car keys, shut the door and went straight to my white range rover car feeling myself…. Vames on white! Hailing myself inside my head Victor! Victor!!

I went towards the gate to open it; I opened it and saw a lady backing me in front of the gate… She slowly turned around to face and also removed her eyeglasses.

Me: Norah? **surprised**

Norah: Hi Victor

Me: Why are standing out here? Why didn’t you knock?

Norah: I was just contemplating if I should knock or not, maybe you wouldn’t want to see after what I almost did the other day

Me: That’s in the past now, I didn’t even have it in mind and I suggest you also forget about it too

Norah: I’m really sorry for coming to you like that on that condition

Me: It’s Ok Norah

Norah: Forgiven?

Me: Yea

Norah: Thanks… uhmmm… may I come in?

Me: Oh… sorry I was on my going out when I saw you standing here

Norah: I can see that, thought you could spare me some seconds

Me: Maybe some other time, I’m already late

Norah: You look charming; I almost failed to recognize you

Me: Thanks Norah but I really need to get going

Norah: Ok I’ll call you

Me: Alright **Turning to go get the car**

Norah: Wait

Me: **I turned to face her** Yes?

Norah: Do you uhmmm… have a girlfriend?

Me: **Smiling** Yea

Norah: Hhmmm… I wonder who the lucky girl might be

Me: **Laughs** Lucky girl? Well… you’ve met her before

Norah: Me? When?

Me: When I was in the hospital

Norah: Huh? Which of the girls?

Me: Mirabel

Norah: The President’s daughter you went to rescue?

Me: Yup **smiling**

Norah: What?! I mean wow! I didn’t know… so she’s your girlfriend?

Me: Yea and I’m going to her now

Norah: That means I stand no chance with you?

Me: Sorry…?

Norah: Uhmm no nothing… never mind.

Me: Ok then, so later on phone?

Norah: Yea sure **turns to leave**

Me: You came with a ride or something?

Norah: **Turns back**Yea, my car

Me: Alright

I went to get the car and drove it out of the gate; I stepped down to lock the gate before I drove straightaway to the lodge. On my way driving to the lodge, I dunno but thoughts of Norah took over my mind. I noticed the way she turned out sad when I told her about Mirabel being my girlfriend. I kept on imagining her physique; she looked great and appealing on mufti and no doubt that she’s very beautiful and adorable. What am I thinking? I vibrated my head to get Norah off my mind and focus on meeting Mirabel. I called Vincent for update and he said everything is in place.

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Canme4u(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Victvames I'm the first to comment, dedicate the next update to me.

BTW, nice updates.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm, everything gat to be in place mhennn...
And miss norah should Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmm... Ow i wish u cud jst finish dis once and for all. But all d same Weldone bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by berryice(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice episode but too short

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nogodye(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
You're doing a great job man! keep it up

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Eniqurl(f): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hehe... Can't wait oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.