Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291203 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Sirbomb(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Am new here but i indeed enjoying here. Keep it up friends. ONE LOVE.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingvicking(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
feeling u like Samsung a/c. enjoying ur story like a science fiction movie, placing myself in every scenario that involves victor, probably cos am ur name sake. nice one bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Osman1996(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
keep it coming I like it

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by MrFinbarr(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated..... Nice one Victor
Buh you need to hurry and finish this story already bro.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olanrewaju99(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
A very interesting write up, can't for more updates....

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by holymayor5(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
samwise99:
Am looking for this story "confession of a confused claricon" or
something like that... Featuring purity... Pls help me with the link

www.nairaland.com/3049539/clarion-call-confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Canme4u(m): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2016
Nice 1 @Victvames

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by samwise99(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olanshile2016(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2016
whats happening
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Yhinkss(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
My guy hope nothing is wrong oo
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by YINKS89(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2016
I'm using dis medium 2 fank u guyz 4 votin 4 lanicky we hav juz one mor hurdle 2 cross more mb 2 ur phone. Fanks again guyz.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Guy why nau?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
[b]EPISODE 28

I woke up the following morning thinking about the call from Marcus last night; I checked my phone to review my call history, then I realized it wasn’t a dream but real. I talked with Mirabel about it, she felt uncomfortable about it. I told her not to fret that he can’t do anything that’d make me bow.
We went to School and came back in the evening because a Lecturer shifted his period to 4.pm and made the day a stressful one. Later in the evening, I had a video chat with Ike (Mirabel’s cousin). The following conversation ensued after exchanging pleasantries.
Ike: So… are you earning on your own as a business student?
Me: Nope
Ike: Have you thought about the kind of business you want to engage in from now?
Me: Not yet, I’ll think about it more after school
Ike: Are you kidding? After school? So you’ll keep depending on your parents till you graduate?
Me: Seems so, I mean they’re capable
Ike: I’m not talking parental capability mahn! I stopped receiving a cent from my billionaire parents even before I got into college. I earned my first million dollars at age 19. Wake up mahn! You start your career and future now not after you start growing matured beards or something.
Me: Ok I’ll think about it
Ike: Do you have anything in mind?
Me: Hhmmm… not really
Ike: What about your passion or visions of life?
Me: I have them but they’re not something I can start with here in the University
Ike: Which are?
Me: Building a business empire in summary
Ike: That’d require a lot of capital to begin with as well
Me: Yea
Ike: And how do you intend to raise the capital to finance it after you graduate?
Me: **Speechless**
Ike: See what I’m saying? You need to be productive and career-focused from now then you begin your establishment after school
Me: Whoa… I come I never thought about this? Thanks a lot mahn; I’ll start thinking about it from today
Ike: Too late already
Me: What?
Ike: To me, you’re already late. Now look at this; you’re already in your second year and you have two years to graduate right?
Me: Yea
Ike: Ok now look it, before you think about what to do, before you start doing whatever it is you want to do and before you start earning handsomely? Two years won’t be enough believe me
Me: So what do you think I should do?
Ike: Good! I’ve decided on handing over the ownership of one of my top-earning websites to you to begin with**Smiling**
Me: Really?
Ike: Yea
Me: Whoa… that’s awesome, thanks a lot
Ike: The market price of the site is worth $2.7 million
**Both my eyes and my mouth opened up wide in shock**
Ike: **Continued** you earn a monthly income of about $24,000 even more as much as you manage it well
Me: For real?!
Ike: Yea and I’ll partner with you for the next six months with no benefit so I can be able to put you through on how you can run the site effectively.
Me: Thanks so much bro, I really appreciate this; I really can’t thank you enough
Ike: Come on mahn, I’ve empowered so many youths I don’t even know; besides being my sister’s boyfriend, you’re also my friend Ok? So just chill and start preparing for your future
Me: This is great; I shall forever be grateful for this favor
Ike: It’s okay…you will have to text me your email address so I’ll send everything you’ll need to know about the site and how to run it and I’ll also arrange how you’ll be getting your money.
Me: Ok bro, I’ll do that right away
I texted him my email address without wasting time; then I started thinking about it with excitement and astonishment. If I should save such kind of income in three years, I know what I’ll get.
My future is sure! Vames Empire On The Way!! I screamed out loud. I couldn’t even eat that night. I bought suya and ate it with hollandia yoghurt.
I woke up the following morning and the first thing that came into my mind was my new source of income. I couldn’t even focus on my morning reading because of it and we have test that day.
Later in school, I told Mirabel about Ike’s offer; she was happy for me. She called her cousin that moment to appreciate him. After the test, we had another lecture before rounding up for the day. I was so eager to go home; even when I was in the lecture hall, business ideas kept roaming through my head.
I had to drop by an eatery to buy something to eat because Nancy remained in school; she has lecture. On reaching the house, I had to drop down and open the gate as no one was around. I drove in, alighted from the car to go and close the gate only for me to turn around and saw someone with a big scar on his fore-head.
Intruder: Hi, I’m Marcus **Gbow!!**
He accompanied the introduction with a punch straight to my nose; I shifted backward but another intruder behind me pushed me forward to receive a kick from Marcus, but I pushed his (Marcus) leg away. I quickly turned around with a punch hit to the face of the guy behind me – he shifted backwards as well. Two other guys came along to get me down. On seeing them, I adjusted a little to balance myself while they rushed me with punches from all angles till I fell to the ground.
While on the ground, I tightened my fist then rose up and hit one of them straight to the jaw (Uppercut) he went down; I hit another one on the chest before Marcus gave me a super-kick from behind then the force from kick prompted me to head the guy in front of me on his nose before we both fell down. I quickly got up and ran towards Marcus with rage. We engaged in a fist fight. He was very muscular and strong but I didn’t care about it that moment because I fight with anger and I won’t stop until my opponent goes down or something else happens. The other guys dragged me back from him but I shook them off with all my strength and went back to face their leader. I came extremely hard on him this time with a push that got him down; then I pounced on him punching his face as if I was crazy that I totally forgot about the other guys he came with until a heavy plank wood landed on my head and send me off to the other side of the ground. I held my head in pain for many minutes.
Marcus: I warned you! You got lucky that I even gave you a chance; but still you didn’t adhere to my warnings motherf*cka! This is what you get for being a coward!! What you gon’ do now? Common get up and face me! Why can’t you?! You think you’re a tough guy huh? huh?!! Answer me mother*cker! **Kicking me**
Marcus: Guys?
Guys: Yes boss!
Marcus: You know what to do with him **Walking away**
On hearing that, I prayed a fast prayer to God in my mind for mercy and I also declared that I will not die but live and accomplish my life-mission on earth! I started gaining strength while praying before the three guys came closer to me. The first guy that touched me got it back from me as I kicked hard against his penis while I was still on the ground before I quickly stood with my pen and stabbed the second one on his shoulder as he was about to bend down. The third one came hard on me but didn’t get me as I blinded his eyes with a strong slap and punched his stomach continuously till he fell down. Then I ran towards Marcus who was standing before the opened-gate watching the action. On getting closer to him, I suddenly stopped when he brought out a gun and pointed it straight to my skull.
Marcus: Step back!
**I moved a step backward**
Marcus: Now get into the f*cking house! Where you’ll die slow motherf*cker… hahahahaha
**I hesitated thinking of a way of getting his gun**
Marcus: Get in motherf*cker!!
Me: Then what will you do? Kill me? For what? For a girl you have no chance with? Go ahead and kill me!
Marcus: Of course I will kill you. She has loved me more than she ever loved you!
Me: That’s a lie and you it! Your relationship with her didn’t even last for a month
Marcus: Doesn’t matter, she still loves me; you’re the problem for us not coming back together. So with you outta the way…? She’ll crawl back to me!
Me: That’s never going to happen!
Marcus: Maybe not, buh I don’t mind trying or is there harm in trial?
Me: Killing me won’t bring Mirabel back to you; she knows how monstrous you’ve turned into
Marcus: You know… I discovered that, it was only you she had date after me right? So getting her back won’t be much of a problem
Me: She will never get back to yo…
Marcus: **Cuts in** Shut tha Bleep up! Now turn around!!
Marcus: Turn around you mother*cker!!
Voice: Drop your weapon!
He got distracted when he faced where the voice came from. I didn’t bother to know whose voice it was; I grabbed the opportunity by attacking him with a spear (Those who watch wrestling like WWE will understand what Spear Attack means) the gun fell off his hand then I rushed to get it and pointed it at him while he was still on the ground groaning. Then I saw Police men coming to the scene.
Police: You drop the gun! **talking to me**
Mirabel: He is the victim here officer!
I dropped the gun; one of the Police men collected it from the ground and handcuffed Marcus. I showed them the other three guys behind my car and they arrested four of them.
The Police told me to visit the station tomorrow to write my statement of which I promised to show up. Then they zoomed off. Mirabel was already hugging me.
Mirabel: Are you Ok?
Me: Yea…I’m still alive **Smiling**
Mirabel: Stop joking **Hits my chest** It’s a good thing that we didn’t come too late
Vincent: But bro, how come those guys are also wounded? What happened here?
Dax: I’m shocked myself, how did you do it Vickey?
Mirabel: You guys should let him get medical attention first before questioning him na. But baby how did you managed to…you know…what really happened?
Me: You guys don’t expect me to stay and watch some guys kill me without fighting back right? It will be nicer if you guys can get me a first aid box or something. I need to call Nancy to know if she’s Ok
Vincent: I will do that!
**I turned to look at him somehow suspicious**
Vincent: I meant the First aid stuff **Sounded suspiciously**
Me: Hhmmmm…
I dialed Nancy’s line when going inside; she said she’s fine, that she’s on her way.
Me: I appreciate you guys for the help; thank you guys
Vincent: You’re welcome bro
Dax: We got your back
Me: But how did you guys know that I was in danger? I was surprised
Mirabel: Well…it was from school I sighted Marcus from afar when he sent one guy to call me of which I ignored. I kept an eye on him to see his reaction. When you announced your departure and left, I saw him also stood up with his gangs and left too after some seconds of your departure. I dialed your number multiple times to inform you maybe they were after you but you didn’t pick up.
Me: Yea…I put it silent during the lectures and forgot to remove it from silent
Mirabel: Okay…I got worried; then I informed Dax and Vincent about it before we drove to the police station in the town, we got some police men and hurried here.
Me: Thanks a lot; you saved me from that psychotic obsessed fellow.
Vincent: So…your own side of the story bro; what happened here? How did you manage to…to to…injure them too?
Nancy interrupted with a knock on the gate; Vincent offered to open the gate. She asked what happened to me as soon as she saw me. I told them everything that happened, the scenes, the action and all except the last conversation between me and Marcus.
Mirabel’s mother – the first lady called me later in the evening to greet me about what happened; Mirabel told her. I saved her number after the call and started calling her from time to time. Mirabel call my mother almost every day as well.

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

5 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
As e tae wae you update you don kill people spirit. Try update regularly. Thanks
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
hmmmmm, nice one, but you don turn Jackie Chan be dat oh.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Perfectdanny:
As e tae wae you update you don kill people spirit. Try update regularly. Thanks
Naso ohhh we need regular update
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Yemizy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na man u be! Vames
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm.. Bruce lee in making, chai ow i wish i can also fite like dat. If i dare practise dat, i wil got beaten of life..
I cant fite jare
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Canme4u(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cool.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice one
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Aeontk(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Welldone boss

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by mayorchelsea(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
I would be an ingrate if I don't appreciate what you are doing vames,more ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by YINKS89(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guyz let's do dis again juz follow dis link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

And type

I vote lanicky
Cc: NLjega.

Please endeavour to put Cc: NLjega....... Fanks in anticipation.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by SexyMoney(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Vict vames you are good. So love ur story telling prowess. Following u bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
[b]EPISODE 29

Mirabel spent the night with me to take care of me and the injuries I sustained from Marcus and his gang. But it didn’t stop me from going to school the following day.
After the incidence and the arrest of Marcus and his gang; everything started going smoothly and peacefully.
Ike did exactly what he said he’d do. He handed over his website’s ownership to me with every arrangement necessary. It’s a downloading site that has anything downloadable like Application softwares, games, Hollywood and Bollywood movies, Tv series, Wrestling WWE and TNA, football highlights and full match, music audios and videos, technology features and so much more. He taught me everything I needed to know on how to run the site. The site was extremely large. That was when I got to understand fully that success doesn’t come easily without working for it. I had conflicts with both my studies and the site that made every day a stressful one for me. There were already six people working at the site before I became the owner; I became the boss of six foreign people.
I started earning thousands of dollars (millions of naira) as time passed by. I opened three current accounts in three different banks. I still didn’t stop collecting money from my Parents because I don’t know how to tell them about my source of income
With the underground help from the first lady; Marcus got tried where he was found guilty and got convicted for attempted murder to serve 27 years jail term along with his gangs. The news got into the newspapers because his Father was a notable man in the society and a billionaire at such. The press met with him and questioned him on what he’d say about his son’s case that could ruin his reputation. He simply replied saying that he has no son. Then sources reached the media saying that he has long disowned Marcus as his son.
Sometime later, the meeting for my mother and Mirabel’s mother to meet were arranged and they eventually met in the house I was staying (I was staying there temporally, so I can’t call it my house). My Father was on a work trip when she came with a girl (Her house help) she was quite pretty and well statured. Mirabel’s mother – the first lady came a day after my momma’s arrival. Good compliments came from both ends after their meeting. Momma left a day after their meeting.

Day after day, my bank account kept growing big – odikwa large!
I pay my tithes and also keep 10% from my income for my personal use. I always buy gifts for my sister and my girlfriend and sometimes for my best friend Promise.
One certain day when I was in my best mood because of how happy I was; Vincent approached me requesting for my permission to date my sister Nancy. He caught me unaware seriously. I knew that my sister was matured enough already so I played cool and gentle.
Me: Well…You’ve been a nice guy since I know you and you’re Ok. You can talk to her first then face me if she’ll agree to date you
Vincent: Actually…it was her idea that I should ask for your permission
**Inside my mind I was like what?! Although I still remained cool but my facial expression changed instantly**
Me: That means she has agreed to date you? **controlling myself**
Vincent: Uhmmm…not fully bro, that’s why she told me to seek for your permission
Me: Ok listen up; she knows why she asked you to seek my permission. You can go ahead; she’s smart enough but if you lose your cool towards her? May God help us! She’s never had a boyfriend before which will make you her first. Don’t ever even think of seeing her unclothedness talk less of attempting to, because she won’t dare give in and you also shouldn’t even try it.
Vincent: Chill bro…why all this? I’m not s*x inclined please. I came from a Christian home and I was brought up to fear God. I’m not lusting after your sister bro! I fell in love with her because of the kind of person she is. She’s all I ever I dreamed of. She’s a virgin I know and so am I. I hope it doesn’t surprise you. My ex-girlfriend who was also a Christian and we fellowship together broke up with me because of s*x; she thought I was impotent. I don’t like girls that will allow a guy have s*x with her before marriage. Girls that have s*x disgusts me bro! That’s the first thing that got me attracted to your sister when I discovered how reserved and cool she is and how you’ve been protecting her as well. I won’t even kiss her because I’m made to understand that kissing before marriage isn’t right as well. I think you should know that too.
Me: I feel like I’m being blasted
Vincent: **Laughs out** Ahhh! Not like that bro; I’m only trying to defend myself and also present myself clean as well
Me: So…what do you want from my sister?
Vincent: Well…my real intention is to court her. She’s a nice girl and I wouldn’t want her to fall into the wrong hands in the near future by not presenting my intentions towards her from now. So…I’ll like to reserve her for myself before the bad guys come get her first for I wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity because girls like her are very rare.
Me: It’s okay….just trying to make things clear so there won’t be any mishap in the near future
Vincent: I understand; I will do the same for my sister
Me: Good thing we understand each other
Vincent: Absolutely!
Me: So you have a sister or sisters?
Vincent: Three sisters; two are out of the country
Me: And you protect the at home from guys?
Vincent: Not really, she’s a big girl; she can take care of herself and I trust her
Me: You both are very close?
Vincent: Not really but we share with each other
Me: You know if she has a boyfriend?
Vincent: Yea
Me: You seem not to worry about it
Vincent: You won’t be dating her in the first place if I should be over protective of my sister like you
Me: How do you mean?
Vincent: Mirabel is my kid sis bro
Me: What?! **Shocked and confused** how is that possible?
Vincent: Surprised? What an irony of life. The guy who disvirgined my sister is threatening me not to even see his sister’s unclothedness…catch you later bro **Walks away**
**I was like what?!**
I felt so ashamed of myself. But how come Mirabel never told me about this? I need some explanations
I dialed Mirabel’s line and she picked up
Mirabel: Hi love
Me: Hi…who is Vincent to you?
Mirabel: He told you?
Me: Please answer my question
Mirabel: He is my brother
Me: Why didn’t you tell me?!
Mirabel: Baby I will come over so we can talk about this; I didn’t know he’ll reveal it himself
Me: What are you talking about?
Mirabel: We’ll talk about this when I get there please dear
**I hung up**
I was too annoyed to hear another word from her
I think I owe Vincent an apology.
Me: Nancy! Nancy!!
Nancy: **From the background** Yes?!
She came to me in the parlor
Nancy: Yes?
Me: What do you know about Vincent?
Nancy: As in?
Me: Are you aware that he is Mirabel’s brother?
Nancy: What? I don’t understand…how?
Me: Meaning you don’t know?
Nancy: I don’t get it; he is Mirabel’s brother?
Me: He just told me that few minutes ago that Mirabel is his kid sis. I called Mirabel to inquire from her and she confirmed it
Nancy: Does that mean…he is the President’s son? **Surprised**
Me: Seriously…I’m confused. I can’t believe she hid this from me
Nancy: What do we do?
Me: Mirabel is coming over to explain
Nancy: If this is true **walking slowly around** then we’ll both be dating the President’s children; isn’t it cool?
I just looked at her not much surprised; of course she’ll love it.

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by muyex1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Good Job Bro, the story is getting sweeter day by day

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by frostland(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
victvames:
[b]EPISODE 29

Mirabel spent the night with me to take care of me and the injuries I sustained from Marcus and his gang. But it didn’t stop me from going to school the following day.
After the incidence and the arrest of Marcus and his gang; everything started going smoothly and peacefully.
Ike did exactly what he said he’d do. He handed over his website’s ownership to me with every arrangement necessary. It’s a downloading site that has anything downloadable like Application softwares, games, Hollywood and Bollywood movies, Tv series, Wrestling WWE and TNA, football highlights and full match, music audios and videos, technology features and so much more. He taught me everything I needed to know on how to run the site. The site was extremely large. That was when I got to understand fully that success doesn’t come easily without working for it. I had conflicts with both my studies and the site that made every day a stressful one for me. There were already six people working at the site before I became the owner; I became the boss of six foreign people.
I started earning thousands of dollars (millions of naira) as time passed by. I opened three current accounts in three different banks. I still didn’t stop collecting money from my Parents because I don’t know how to tell them about my source of income
With the underground help from the first lady; Marcus got tried where he was found guilty and got convicted for attempted murder to serve 27 years jail term along with his gangs. The news got into the newspapers because his Father was a notable man in the society and a billionaire at such. The press met with him and questioned him on what he’d say about his son’s case that could ruin his reputation. He simply replied saying that he has no son. Then sources reached the media saying that he has long disowned Marcus as his son.
Sometime later, the meeting for my mother and Mirabel’s mother to meet were arranged and they eventually met in the house I was staying (I was staying there temporally, so I can’t call it my house). My Father was on a work trip when she came with a girl (Her house help) she was quite pretty and well statured. Mirabel’s mother – the first lady came a day after my momma’s arrival. Good compliments came from both ends after their meeting. Momma left a day after their meeting.

Day after day, my bank account kept growing big – odikwa large!
I pay my tithes and also keep 10% from my income for my personal use. I always buy gifts for my sister and my girlfriend and sometimes for my best friend Promise.
One certain day when I was in my best mood because of how happy I was; Vincent approached me requesting for my permission to date my sister Nancy. He caught me unaware seriously. I knew that my sister was matured enough already so I played cool and gentle.
Me: Well…You’ve been a nice guy since I know you and you’re Ok. You can talk to her first then face me if she’ll agree to date you
Vincent: Actually…it was her idea that I should ask for your permission
**Inside my mind I was like what?! Although I still remained cool but my facial expression changed instantly**
Me: That means she has agreed to date you? **controlling myself**
Vincent: Uhmmm…not fully bro, that’s why she told me to seek for your permission
Me: Ok listen up; she knows why she asked you to seek my permission. You can go ahead; she’s smart enough but if you lose your cool towards her? May God help us! She’s never had a boyfriend before which will make you her first. Don’t ever even think of seeing her unclothedness talk less of attempting to, because she won’t dare give in and you also shouldn’t even try it.
Vincent: Chill bro…why all this? I’m not s*x inclined please. I came from a Christian home and I was brought up to fear God. I’m not lusting after your sister bro! I fell in love with her because of the kind of person she is. She’s all I ever I dreamed of. She’s a virgin I know and so am I. I hope it doesn’t surprise you. My ex-girlfriend who was also a Christian and we fellowship together broke up with me because of s*x; she thought I was impotent. I don’t like girls that will allow a guy have s*x with her before marriage. Girls that have s*x disgusts me bro! That’s the first thing that got me attracted to your sister when I discovered how reserved and cool she is and how you’ve been protecting her as well. I won’t even kiss her because I’m made to understand that kissing before marriage isn’t right as well. I think you should know that too.
Me: I feel like I’m being blasted
Vincent: **Laughs out** Ahhh! Not like that bro; I’m only trying to defend myself and also present myself clean as well
Me: So…what do you want from my sister?
Vincent: Well…my real intention is to court her. She’s a nice girl and I wouldn’t want her to fall into the wrong hands in the near future by not presenting my intentions towards her from now. So…I’ll like to reserve her for myself before the bad guys come get her first for I wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity because girls like her are very rare.
Me: It’s okay….just trying to make things clear so there won’t be any mishap in the near future
Vincent: I understand; I will do the same for my sister
Me: Good thing we understand each other
Vincent: Absolutely!
Me: So you have a sister or sisters?
Vincent: Three sisters; two are out of the country
Me: And you protect the at home from guys?
Vincent: Not really, she’s a big girl; she can take care of herself and I trust her
Me: You both are very close?
Vincent: Not really but we share with each other
Me: You know if she has a boyfriend?
Vincent: Yea
Me: You seem not to worry about it
Vincent: You won’t be dating her in the first place if I should be over protective of my sister like you
Me: How do you mean?
Vincent: Mirabel is my kid sis bro
Me: What?! **Shocked and confused** how is that possible?
Vincent: Surprised? What an irony of life. The guy who disvirgined my sister is threatening me not to even see his sister’s unclothedness…catch you later bro **Walks away**
**I was like what?!**
I felt so ashamed of myself. But how come Mirabel never told me about this? I need some explanations
I dialed Mirabel’s line and she picked up
Mirabel: Hi love
Me: Hi…who is Vincent to you?
Mirabel: He told you?
Me: Please answer my question
Mirabel: He is my brother
Me: Why didn’t you tell me?!
Mirabel: Baby I will come over so we can talk about this; I didn’t know he’ll reveal it himself
Me: What are you talking about?
Mirabel: We’ll talk about this when I get there please dear
**I hung up**
I was too annoyed to hear another word from her
I think I owe Vincent an apology.
Me: Nancy! Nancy!!
Nancy: **From the background** Yes?!
She came to me in the parlor
Nancy: Yes?
Me: What do you know about Vincent?
Nancy: As in?
Me: Are you aware that he is Mirabel’s brother?
Nancy: What? I don’t understand…how?
Me: Meaning you don’t know?
Nancy: I don’t get it; he is Mirabel’s brother?
Me: He just told me that few minutes ago that Mirabel is his kid sis. I called Mirabel to inquire from her and she confirmed it
Nancy: Does that mean…he is the President’s son? **Surprised**
Me: Seriously…I’m confused. I can’t believe she hid this from me
Nancy: What do we do?
Me: Mirabel is coming over to explain
Nancy: If this is true **walking slowly around** then we’ll both be dating the President’s children; isn’t it cool?
I just looked at her not much surprised; of course she’ll love it.

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]
Mr Vic I just can't thank u enough I have been bored ur update just brightened my day tanks menh

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Destiny4fame(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
first to comment.....this is awesome

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Destiny4fame(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
give and take

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Vict vames is the writer. You are too much bro.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by micchi(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Men this story dey sweat my belle whenever you update it glad my heart in fact ur 2much Mr victvame

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
:E smiley Nice One Vict-Vames...........(Y),

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.